PDA

View Full Version : BANNED FOR KILLING???

aLsKi
27-03-2006, 10:10 PM
hello??

i was under my GF's account and the name =]FM[= junior and i rushed and killed 4 people and got banned for it what the hell is going on i dont understand?? i was cheating haxxing or any other kind of cheat or whateva you can do why was i banned???? thats not fair atall just cos i got 4 good shots??? please read this and help out i should not have been banned?

many thanks

A. Radley

Wizard
27-03-2006, 10:37 PM
i was cheating haxxing

many thanks

A. Radley

im sure he means i wasnt*!

if you wish to wear an FM tag, you must ware the following: [FM] then your name

do NOT put on =]FM[= this is an official clan tag of this server, NOT the support one m8!

so INSTEAD of your name appearing =]FM[= junior

it should appear junior [FM] or [FM] junior.

but maybe there is another reason!

DarkSide
27-03-2006, 10:39 PM
I was there, there was a massive green admin message spam in the chat, you've been warned, change your name or you'll be banned! =]FM[=^ prefixes are only for FM clan members! the community tag is [FM]. The ban is for a week (7 days) but i think if you know what youve done wrong and you won't do it again i'm sure ph33r will be kind and unban you

aLsKi
27-03-2006, 11:23 PM
im sorry guys i didnt see that message and i thought the tag looked kool i didnt realise it was the offical clan FM tag i thought i was banned due to killing as before i was banned someone put he killed me aswell ban him? please can i not be banned as i really enjoy playing on your server?

Many thanks

A. Radley

ps. i did mean i wasnt cheating and haxxing as i never have and never will.

Fragmaster
27-03-2006, 11:37 PM
I banned you.

I give you plenty of notice, furthermore you did the same thing previously but only received a kick.

(I spammed the server trying to warn you, but still maintained to use the tag)

p.s. you will be unbanned

Fragmaster
27-03-2006, 11:43 PM
UNBANNED

vip0r
27-03-2006, 11:58 PM
hello??

i was under my GF's account and the name =]FM[= junior
many thanks

A. Radley

YO BRUV U AINT NO FOOKIN FM JUNIOR I AM !!!!

READ MA SIG !!!

ThE NaMeLeSs
28-03-2006, 12:32 AM
YO BRUV U AINT NO FOOKIN FM JUNIOR I AM !!!!

READ MA SIG !!!that deserves a
PWN3D

ps.lol another funny thread XD

Fragmaster
28-03-2006, 05:30 AM
Closed

unbanned