PDA

View Full Version : Why?

Conche
25-04-2006, 02:04 PM
STEAM UserID STEAM_0:0:10226367 is banned.

- ( rZ ) Conche -

When i don't know. Why i don't know. I wanted to play again today and i couldn't join because my steamaccount is banned. Solve this plz.

Conche

The Joy
25-04-2006, 02:09 PM
could be a temp ban for team attacking or wounding, also there are temp bans for killing hostages, or if your using alot of bad language then the admins may ban you for 5 minutes, if your innocent of all of those then you've probably pissed someone off, or been slagging the server off and got caught!

roach*
25-04-2006, 07:23 PM
..or we dont like the way u dress, or ur haircut any of these reasons. :D

Im just kiddin.. but we really dont like ur haircut!

Crazy Diamond
25-04-2006, 08:09 PM
Warping imo.

Nah sir, I have no idea really. :)

Conche
26-04-2006, 05:02 PM
So someone gonna unban me or what is going to happen?

Conche

Fragmaster
26-04-2006, 05:10 PM
YOU WERE BANNED FOR HACKING ON FRAGMASTERS

Cuntilicious" STEAM_0:0:10226367 (http://www.fragmasters.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=5699&highlight=STEAM_0%3A0%3A10226367)
rapier

wA|Ab
26-04-2006, 05:18 PM
oh shit! keepin an eye on all rZ members now

nabby
26-04-2006, 05:43 PM
fuckin hackers, piss off

DarkSide
26-04-2006, 05:48 PM
This ruined my day

Hoodlum
26-04-2006, 06:07 PM
Rofl, i love it.

Beavis
26-04-2006, 06:17 PM
not good :(

Face
26-04-2006, 06:46 PM
Looked weird, mine is much smoother ..... oops.

Conche
26-04-2006, 07:09 PM
U can't ban me for simple cfg settings wich have the same effect... Its a simple script i made. It doesn't even contain cheat cvars...

Second im playing with it after a week of css. You guys discovered it until now? Come on...

Conche

rapier
26-04-2006, 07:21 PM
pm the script to pheer and tell him what it is

Conche
26-04-2006, 07:24 PM
What use does it have for me... I will pm it under circumstances. If im right i want to be unbanned.

Conche

Conche
26-04-2006, 07:30 PM
oh shit! keepin an eye on all rZ members now

Forget about that, not even my clanmates are aware or have it/this. Don't talk out of ur arse.

Conche

nabby
26-04-2006, 07:35 PM
keep in mind it is you in the wrong, so do not insult members of my clan.

dmg7
26-04-2006, 07:38 PM
conche, there is a difference between a cfg and a cfg that enhances your recoil or you spray patterns... What your doing is not allowed iN ANY league nor is it really allowed on public (it shouldn't be), to be fair to you though if you didn't realise this then a temp ban wud be surficient... i still believe this is a form of cheating, totally unfair advantage as the recoil is not a fault in the css whereas reg. is...

DarkSide
26-04-2006, 07:40 PM
If it is really only a script that does change your range of spray dramatically, send it to an admin and let him view it. Games like CS, Americas Army, etc. compute the spray with a special pattern or an algorithm. They can specify how accurate a weapons bullet spray is with parameters, and the engine computes a different pattern. There are no legal ways to do that, with commands, etc. Or do you really think valve lets you have an unfair advantage against anyone else.

Either you have an antirecoil hack or the admins are wrong, which hardly happens

If you really have anti recoil please fuck off i never expected that from a rZ member, and i hope FOX kicks you out at least

Bantros
26-04-2006, 07:40 PM
It's fucking clearly obvious changing recoil patterns is cheating whether it be a script, downloaded cheat or otherwise. You're a fucking cunt now fuck off spongey

-=Lenny=-
26-04-2006, 07:43 PM
Lmao you got pwned! Pff Dutch boys!

dmg7
26-04-2006, 07:47 PM
i think it was floydy who said on ts, "i swear them rZ guys have no-recoil, as conche killed 4/5 in a row", your a cheating fuck who lags and wharps and soaks in bullets. GG bye

Bantros
26-04-2006, 07:47 PM
WANKER!

nabby
26-04-2006, 07:49 PM
was actually me i think....

FraG-TurD
26-04-2006, 07:51 PM
lol recoil goes down instead of up? that can not be a legal script if it was there would be a cvar command to alter recoil patterns but im pretty sure there is not.
So admins will need to see this script to review..asap
Either way its a cheat and u know it so i think ban should be perm...

rapier
26-04-2006, 07:51 PM
that'll do donkay, that'll do :)

nabby
26-04-2006, 07:55 PM
its so obvious, the crosshairs just drift downwards

ThE NaMeLeSs
26-04-2006, 08:01 PM
its so obvious, the crosshairs just drift downwardsand he still manages a headshot -_-

nabby
26-04-2006, 08:04 PM
exactly, deserves the perm

100% no tolerance on |-|/-\><0|25

ThE NaMeLeSs
26-04-2006, 08:06 PM
normally i would post a pic but i dont as it only will get deleted -_-
but atleast i say

was a nice time conche :p

Sage
26-04-2006, 08:14 PM
now that i know what anti recoil does ~ your using it. but imo, seems dumb playing like that. what happens if they are above you?

The Joy
26-04-2006, 08:15 PM
to be fair to you though if you didn't realise this then a temp ban wud be surficient...

what that fucking around with your game is gonna get you banned? if he did it he obviously knew what he was doing, ban the cunt i say

dmg7
26-04-2006, 08:17 PM
i mean in the sense that he weren't aloud to use such scripts... nowadays its so easy to pick something like that up off a mate or w/e... reviewing my post, i was too nice, perm. ban. As i do regard it as a cheat.. cheating is naughty.

nabby
26-04-2006, 08:33 PM
ban the cunt i say

ditto

Deek
26-04-2006, 08:37 PM
the cvars used by anti-recoil cfgs are not classed as cheat cvars because

1) valve actually let players change them if they need to because the cvars used are for specific functions, i cant go into detail cuz it gives away the cvars
2) the people at certain "anti-cheat" dont put these cvars in because either a.) they dont know about them, b.) they know wat they are for.

anti-recoil cfgs are still classed as cheats, they give u an unfair advantage.. and its noobish if u need one -_-

Crazy Diamond
26-04-2006, 09:28 PM
So not only do you warp with your high ping, you have a script that gives you a much better 2nd, 3rd. 4th etc bullet accuracy than anyone else. Call it cheating call it tweaking call it what you want but how much more of an advantage do you want over other players!?

Think about this conche man, you are not being fair.

The Joy
26-04-2006, 09:39 PM
how much more of an advantage do you want over other players!?

Think about this conche man, you are not being fair.

Think about this, how sad are you to care about a game that much?

[EDIT]

lol conche that is :P

cruxi
26-04-2006, 09:46 PM
how sad are you ?

coming from no.1/2 spammer!

lol.

but jokes aside, I am seriously going to go on a mass murdering hunt of haxors one day.

aky
26-04-2006, 10:00 PM
*hides under his bed*

lmao joke. i aint no hax0r no more..its bad for your steam health!

and this dude, seems like hes taking the piss.

The Joy
26-04-2006, 10:08 PM
coming from no.1/2 spammer!

lol im small fry in the spam business :P check out the post count :P

wA|Ab
26-04-2006, 10:25 PM
conche bye bye..fuckin twat wank.

Wizard
26-04-2006, 10:28 PM
a script that improves recoil?

just through confg settings?

what type of crap, uneven game are we playing.

conche btw, it will not help you to be a prick about it.

secondly, that is a form of hacking that this website i guess hadn't had under scrutiny.

its something ive never heard of before, very weird - its a difficult call.

not the fact that its cheating, becasue it isnt really "hacking" but it is cheating.

its hard to call whether the first eprson caught using it deserves a perm ban.

Conche
26-04-2006, 10:33 PM
1. ov all, I dont warp. My ping is 30-50

2. it's a script, script's arent illegal

3. it's my script not rZ's so shut up about my clanmates

4. it's being discussed at

5. it's not a cheat, then all scripts that would make life in game easier should
be banned

6. I understand it gives me an advantage, so does a good config

7. Its a detectable script, for the eye

8. I will post it if i can't pm it

Conche

nabby
26-04-2006, 10:48 PM
1. ov all, I dont warp. My ping is 30-50

2. it's a script, script's arent illegal

3. it's my script not rZ's so shut up about my clanmates

4. it's being discussed at

5. it's not a cheat, then all scripts that would make life in game easier should
be banned

7. Its a detectable script, for the eye

8. I will post it if i can't pm it

Conche

1, ye u do, ping may be one thing but latency?!!, rarly see you under 95. u want screenshots?!
2, tru but certain scripts are illegal, for example the type you are using to prevent ur recoil
3, i didnt say anything about them, but u are a hypocrit, dnt u go sayin shit to my clan mates either
4, i dnt give a fuck, ur cheated full stop --> .
5, it obviously is a cheat, if it violates the whole point of recoil to give u an unfair advantage in the game
6, advantage can be aceptable in certain cases such as wizard's fps booster, bu if it is ian UNFAIR advntage, its a differnet story, not a good config, its a fucking piss take config that only sad people who cant play properly use
7, NO SHIT otherwise u wudnt have been banned in the first place
8, i wud prefer that u PM it to an admin, b4 one of us forumers takes advantage of it

Conche
26-04-2006, 10:56 PM
1, ye u do, ping may be one thing but latency?!!, rarly see you under 95. u want screenshots?!
2, tru but certain scripts are illegal, for example the type you are using to prevent ur recoil
3, i didnt say anything about them, but u are a hypocrit, dnt u go sayin shit to my clan mates either
4, i dnt give a fuck, ur cheated full stop --> .
5, it obviously is a cheat, if it violates the whole point of recoil to give u an unfair advantage in the game
6, advantage can be aceptable in certain cases such as wizard's fps booster, bu if it is ian UNFAIR advntage, its a differnet story, not a good config, its a fucking piss take config that only sad people who cant play properly use
7, NO SHIT otherwise u wudnt have been banned in the first place
8, i wud prefer that u PM it to an admin, b4 one of us forumers takes advantage of it

Neither did i mamba, i didn't say a thing about ur clanmates.
i wanna see that my ping is over 95 lol.
I will pm it, its not the whole script that is posted...

Conche

Conche
26-04-2006, 11:07 PM
pm the script to pheer and tell him what it is

Whats pheer's account name? Its says Pheer not found.

Conche

nabby
26-04-2006, 11:17 PM
fragmaster

Bantros
26-04-2006, 11:27 PM
Bell end, discuss it where ever you want. You're banned for using a script that counters recoil, end of. Now fuck off

irishman
26-04-2006, 11:28 PM
I think that the issue here is whether Conche 'cheated' using this script.

he thinks he did not because it is only a script not an actual hack.

Fragmasters has defined cheating as a player giving himself an unfair advantage over other players. You yourself Conche have said this script does that, so yes it is cheating because you have an unfair advantage over other players.

This is a bannable offence on the FM servers.

So you should be banned and permanently at that

Wizard
26-04-2006, 11:45 PM
it should be mentioned conche is attempting to co-operate by sending his script.

but conche you should drop the innocent vibe - and now with the comments of the long time regs of our forum realise that their verdict of it as 'cheating' is more than jusitified.

you are obviously playing with an intentional advantage over players, where your direct involvement upon a cfg has casued you to change the nature of your accuracy where others who play default are dying for.

but as i said, the willingness of conche to co-operate shouldn't go unnoticed.

i just hope if you clean up your attitude a bit and you appeal properly that something can be worked it.

this is not hacking, this is cheating that is not registered as cheating via valve.

the verdict has been independently reached - for ex. ED, cpl, CAL, and even FM.

however the fact that you are aware of these little twaeks makes me wonder whetehr people like FOX and etc were truly aware of the effect of their rates so low.

the most vile thing about this in regards to your case Conche is that you directly and consciously sort out a way of playing the game unfairly, in order to get more kills on an uneven battle field. and if people deemed that unforgivable, i would find it hard to disagree

but i also believe in forgiveness where appropriate, and you need to fix your act and co-operate with fm properly - and i hope there is a chance of some sort of appeal.

laters.

Conche
26-04-2006, 11:55 PM
I think that the issue here is whether Conche 'cheated' using this script.

he thinks he did not because it is only a script not an actual hack.

Fragmasters has defined cheating as a player giving himself an unfair advantage over other players. You yourself Conche have said this script does that, so yes it is cheating because you have an unfair advantage over other players.

This is a bannable offence on the FM servers.

So you should be banned and permanently at that

Good settings in ur config gives one an advantage also....

Good config can be a script that changes ur fire rate 2,3,4,5 etc bullets burst. That ain't easy to see but is it illegal?

Jumpcrouch script is it illegal? You can't see it at all.

If u google for a while ull even find scripts that will make u spray from left to right while sraying with the push ov 1 button.. Do u know wether its illegal or not? Wether someone is using it or not?

lost ov scripts on the net give people an advantage...
scripts can't be blocked, dunno if they can when u have a modded server.
Somekind ov filter or so.

it should be mentioned conche is attempting to co-operate by sending his script.

but conche you should drop the innocent vibe - and now with the comments of the long time regs of our forum realise that their verdict of it as 'cheating' is more than jusitified.

you are obviously playing with an intentional advantage over players, where your direct involvement upon a cfg has casued you to change the nature of your accuracy where others who play default are dying for.

but as i said, the willingness of conche to co-operate shouldn't go unnoticed.

i just hope if you clean up your attitude a bit and you appeal properly that something can be worked it.

this is not hacking, this is cheating that is not registered as cheating via valve.

the verdict has been independently reached - for ex. ED, cpl, CAL, and even FM.

however the fact that you are aware of these little twaeks makes me wonder whetehr people like FOX and etc were truly aware of the effect of their rates so low.

the most vile thing about this in regards to your case Conche is that you directly and consciously sort out a way of playing the game unfairly, in order to get more kills on an uneven battle field. and if people deemed that unforgivable, i would find it hard to disagree

but i also believe in forgiveness where appropriate, and you need to fix your act and co-operate with fm properly - and i hope there is a chance of some sort of appeal.

laters.

I agree and i understand Wizard. Don't ask about my clanmates because i don't know, like they don't know about me.

Conche

Bantros
26-04-2006, 11:59 PM
...And anyone caught using a script that gives them an UNFAIR advantage will be banned. Simple eh?

Wizard
27-04-2006, 12:02 AM
in regards to your clanmates (and other fm memebrs): i agree - this thread concerns you.

without proof, this is not the place to speculate. and that was not necessary to say.

peace

(respect @ your response)

Fragmaster
27-04-2006, 12:09 AM
ANTI-RECOIL HACK

The people who do not understand the concept, epescially the newcommers!

It is called "Anti-Recoil Hack" it is normally found in package scripts developed by hackors that normally tend to include Wallhacks, Aimbots, Anti-Recoil, Wireframe, Rear Mirrors and laser barrel beams etc "all in one" as a bundle. What he has done, is extract the "Anti-Recoil hack" from the rest, aka script on its own, without other elements.

Why you think they call it the "Anti-recoil hack" - The definition has been around for years and years. It is a perm bannable offence, from ALL CS servers (unless your playing on a special cheat server, I dont mean non-vac servers, but proper cheat servers dedicated to cheats only) Anti-Recoil hack compressess the bullets from spreading outwards while holding the fire button.

I have banned, "hundred(s)" of steam accounts, using this kind of cheat.

The Joy
27-04-2006, 12:28 AM
Big Brother has spoken, the gavel has been slammed

you got busted hacking

now fook off

aLsKi
27-04-2006, 02:17 AM
The guy has posted a website where it states tha hack he has used and it give the hack where you could copy and paste it, it is a link on one of his replys.

i think it should be removed or loads of peeps will be able to copy it and cheat them selves??

by the way cheaters suck and should be banned it should be a fair game for everyone to play

A. Radley

roach*
27-04-2006, 02:18 AM
Agreed

DarkSide
27-04-2006, 10:33 AM
I wanted to write that as well. The link he posted contains the script to include in the main post.

wA|Ab
27-04-2006, 12:25 PM
he been banned now?? every1 thinks he's a wanker for using a hack on our server yes?? can i diss him?? course i can. conche i wasnt blaming your clan m8's for anything, but im sure every1 will b watching them closely. so good bye u fuckin WINNET!!

HIRED K
27-04-2006, 02:22 PM
What is recoil?

Conche
27-04-2006, 03:06 PM
ANTI-RECOIL HACK

The people who do not understand the concept, epescially the newcommers!

It is called "Anti-Recoil Hack" it is normally found in package scripts developed by hackors that normally tend to include Wallhacks, Aimbots, Anti-Recoil, Wireframe, Rear Mirrors and laser barrel beams etc "all in one" as a bundle. What he has done, is extract the "Anti-Recoil hack" from the rest, aka script on its own, without other elements.

Why you think they call it the "Anti-recoil hack" - The definition has been around for years and years. It is a perm bannable offence, from ALL CS servers (unless your playing on a special cheat server, I dont mean non-vac servers, but proper cheat servers dedicated to cheats only) Anti-Recoil hack compressess the bullets from spreading outwards while holding the fire button.

I have banned, "hundred(s)" of steam accounts, using this kind of cheat.

It aint a hack. A hack is sumthing that gets by vac2. Thats a hack. A hack gets around vac2 or at least tries to. A script aint a hack so ur wrong.

Second its its a script i made. The script aint working like its posted on the forum. A few aliases aint added. Anyways, see you guys on the server lol

Conche

Bantros
27-04-2006, 03:49 PM
Actually, modified .dlls get banned by VAC. Dodgy scripts get banned by server admins when they are found to be giving an unfair advantage so you're wrong. Oh and you're banned aswell.

And you wrote this script & claimed innocence you knew nothing about rates, cmd, warping etc? Ha

dmg7
27-04-2006, 05:29 PM
getting new steam account???

im conche, im shit at css, i must have uber recoil scripts to play well... fuck off dude.

nabby
27-04-2006, 05:52 PM
Good settings in ur config gives one an advantage also....

Good config can be a script that changes ur fire rate 2,3,4,5 etc bullets burst. That ain't easy to see but is it illegal?

Jumpcrouch script is it illegal? You can't see it at all.

If u google for a while ull even find scripts that will make u spray from left to right while sraying with the push ov 1 button.. Do u know wether its illegal or not? Wether someone is using it or not?

lost ov scripts on the net give people an advantage...

Conche

as i have said before

6, advantage can be aceptable in certain cases such as wizard's fps booster, bu if it is an UNFAIR advntage, its a differnet story

unfair advantages such is this anti recoil are unacceptable, just admit it and leave it at that. any decent player would know that cheating of any sort, such as this, deserves to get banned

agreed with soviet's comment as well

shows ur are a lying, cheating, insignificant player

Wizard
27-04-2006, 06:29 PM
sorry conche

you should have tried to earn skill by practice and increasing your tactics then find a cheat route.

i dont think anyoine is in position to help you now.

punishment is necessary

soz

Jabackus
27-04-2006, 10:03 PM
If your soo good why change your configuration. and your recoil going down doesnt sound normal...

The Joy
28-04-2006, 01:38 AM
What is recoil?

you don't know cus you hack too :P

HIRED K
28-04-2006, 01:41 PM
Damn how can u know it from css? my hacks come to there?? lol

FOX_
02-05-2006, 05:07 PM
i wonder since when this thread is up cose i just notice, didnt even know conche was banned specialy for a script ...

First of all this is getting very annoying some kids just cant talk without spit...

Second and the most importamt hax and scripts are totaly diff things (its why they called differently ^^), and from those who dont know the diffs between hacks and scripts i expect not to talk at all (i wont explain cose it doesnt even matter after anti-recoil script was taken as hack by the admins) tell u the truth i never even heard of it before i read this thread.
Like 100000 ppl gave their versions of what anti-recoil is and her i got kinda confused specialy after conche wrote this script on his own (as he said) and u cant hide the fact changing scripts is allowed by valve and VAC2 which means from here its what the server admins gonna decide and since no1 left any notification about anti-recoil is forbidden on FM server before the event there was nothing wrong in using it... until now...

beside if u think about it for a sec or two there are always fair and unfair conditions, for example 1 of u might have some cheap old GFX card and getting 30 fps when the other just had his 13 birthday and got a brand new GFX card as present from his mommy... or some old miscrosoft mouse instead of a razer gaming mouse with a nice pad compared to baby's ass touch ^^

And ofcourse if there was any notification about not using this script on Fm server i dont see any reason why he whould which means its not his fault u guys are sometimes lazy writing it down for the new guys to come...

So please unban my homie with a warnning...

FOX

FOX_
03-05-2006, 01:12 PM
i wonder since when this thread is up cose i just notice, didnt even know conche was banned specialy for a script ...

First of all this is getting very annoying some kids just cant talk without spit...

Second and the most importamt hax and scripts are totaly diff things (its why they called differently ^^), and from those who dont know the diffs between hacks and scripts i expect not to talk at all (i wont explain cose it doesnt even matter after anti-recoil script was taken as hack by the admins) tell u the truth i never even heard of it before i read this thread.
Like 100000 ppl gave their versions of what anti-recoil is and her i got kinda confused specialy after conche wrote this script on his own (as he said) and u cant hide the fact changing scripts is allowed by valve and VAC2 which means from here its what the server admins gonna decide and since no1 left any notification about anti-recoil is forbidden on FM server before the event there was nothing wrong in using it... until now...

beside if u think about it for a sec or two there are always fair and unfair conditions, for example 1 of u might have some cheap old GFX card and getting 30 fps when the other just had his 13 birthday and got a brand new GFX card as present from his mommy... or some old miscrosoft mouse instead of a razer gaming mouse with a nice pad compared to baby's ass touch ^^

And ofcourse if there was any notification about not using this script on Fm server i dont see any reason why he whould which means its not his fault u guys are sometimes lazy writing it down for the new guys to come...

FOX

Wizard
03-05-2006, 02:10 PM
ill be posting demos of mtg once i get the chance for his anti-recoil scripts.

laters

Fragmaster
03-05-2006, 03:05 PM

Bantros
03-05-2006, 03:13 PM
no1 left any notification about anti-recoil is forbidden on FM server before the event there was nothing wrong in using it... until now...

FOX

Ugh. I'll let your stupid comments abuse you instead of me making an effort

Sage
03-05-2006, 03:13 PM

bloody knew it!

wA|Ab
03-05-2006, 03:22 PM
Yea i was on server with wiz watchin n it dint look gd.

FOX_
03-05-2006, 03:31 PM
Ugh. I'll let your stupid comments abuse you instead of me making an effort

talking about stupid posts, havent seen a none stupid post from u so far so if i was u (i love god that im not u) i whould grab some food and eating instead of talking ...

FOX

wA|Ab
03-05-2006, 03:49 PM
put the shovel down n stop diggin that grave haha ^^

FOX_
03-05-2006, 05:50 PM
yes pls i wonna see it aswell, tho im 100% sure we wont see any bad show ^^

FOX

aky
03-05-2006, 06:02 PM
Anti recoil is classed as a hack (by the majority of legit players), its an unfair advantage by far. Put it this way, if you werent using the anti recoil script and someone was using it on u, you wouldnt like it one bit.

Ozric
03-05-2006, 06:03 PM

laters
Excellent, knew it.

These Russian-Zone guys will take any unfair advantage available and have been doing so for a long while, as we all know.

And anti-recoil scripts have been recognized as cheating for a long long time. Can't understand how anyone would argue this point. I'm also seeing the wisdom in that server that banned quick-loading scoped weapons, what with the sudden huge increase in players that are suddenly able to flawlessly quick-load (and even re-scope) in the blink of an eye. Seems everyone's caught onto that particular set of scripts.

rapier
03-05-2006, 06:13 PM
fox stop talking out of ur ass, anti recoil is a hack fucking with the way the game was intented i scheating, why cant u just play the game ? why try and get advantages? why sould anyone try to gain an advantage? just play the game ffs.

FOX_
03-05-2006, 06:38 PM
No doubt its an hack (funny it called a script ^^)
Anyway, first i dunno for how long this anti-recoil script called as a cheat cose i never heard of it specialy when i play css for few years now, second conche is like few months player and if i never heard about it i guess he didnt either.

The funny part is that i made some searching over the forum which has like 10000 threads and didnt find anything about anti-recoil ...

And as i said before u keep giving new versions of what anti-recoil is when u dont even have a clue how does conche's script looks like which is totaly useless and shows how ppl just searching to accuse some 1 without a special reason ...

Since ive been accused like 1000 times if thats on Fm server or other servers i know that some ppl's anger is talking and not their selfs ...

These Russian-Zone guys will take any unfair advantage available and have been doing so for a long while, as we all know.

i guess ur just another noob we kill without paying attention ...

FOX

wA|Ab
03-05-2006, 06:41 PM
u mean u kill with ur uber noober shooters

Deek
03-05-2006, 06:45 PM
fox, i know exactly how it works i even know that conches script isnt even perfect i know that the variables were wrong for the guns, but still it reminded me of the ones they gave out with aimbots because of its simplicity

see on his screen it dont even move that much, but on our screens it moves alot because we didnt change said variable

simple... he used an script to help him shoot, it doesnt help you get better because it modifies the spray and pattern and pulls down for you, so its not like he can get any better from it and like you said he has only been playin a few months.. well if hes been playin a few months and resorts to anti-recoil scripts give him a lil while before he says screw this lets just use wallhack so i can listen to my mp3 player then its aim and wallhack because hes still not gettin any better

he cheated, he got caught, he got banned

END OF!

Bantros
03-05-2006, 07:05 PM
talking about stupid posts, havent seen a none stupid post from u so far so if i was u (i love god that im not u) i whould grab some food and eating instead of talking ...

FOX

NOB, you're bang wrong again. How much of a moron can you be? It is clearly obvious that any legit server isn't going to tolerate behaviour like your pansy mate. It doesn't need to be written down does it? OH IT SEEMS IT DOES cause cunts like you will exploit the advantage if it's there and try and use the fact it wasn't written down as an excuse for their piss poor behaviour.

Now I'm not quite sure what you mean in your post, however it seems as though you're trying to insult me by talking the Queens to me, which is about as clever as me trying to insult you in Russian as you can write about as well as a 5 year old. Fuck off you prick and go back to taking the piss with your sponge-like properties, or was that not advantage enough for you? Wankers

Ozric
03-05-2006, 07:17 PM
i guess ur just another noob we kill without paying attention ...
Yawn!

I didn't really mean you, even though you're the main man at Russian-Zone. I've only ever seen you play a few times and that was back in the days when you all used to rate-hack and try to pretend it was something to do with your connections - sponging/warping to fuck, just beating the ping-kicker on its old setting and then just beating it on its new lower setting, coincidentally I suppose.

So beyond that, I couldn't really say as to your personal proclivity towards taking any advantage you can. Having said that, there's no doubt you all did this and there's no doubting what other members of your clan have done since in this regard.

And the worst part? You're mostly decent players and should therefore know better.

irishman
03-05-2006, 07:57 PM

FOX

Why do you insist on abusing other people? The fact is whether the script used by Conche, whether or not it was written by him, gave him an unfair advantage on the other players on the server.

The answer is yes and therefore he has been banned from the server, really simple really.

FM has a policy which has been discussed on the forum and on the server and which you guys are aware of, that anybody who tries an unfair advantage will be banned.

This includes bug use etc.

FOX_
03-05-2006, 08:35 PM
ohh fucksake, its getting nowere, u guys are getting too low specialy when its all based css that suppos bring us some fun from the first part, i wont continue from here for matter of fact ill just leave the decision to the admins, which i hope believing in second chances ...

*Deek, i enjoyed reading ur post*

FOX

irishman
03-05-2006, 08:42 PM
ohh fucksake, its getting nowere, u guys are getting too low specialy when its all based css that suppos bring us some fun from the first part, i wont continue from here for matter of fact ill just leave the decision to the admins, which i hope believing in second chances ...

*Deek, i enjoyed reading ur post*

FOX

Funny that Fox, I agree, CSS is about having fun.... what is not funny though, is somebody having to rely upon cheating to play.

Explain to me how somebody who is getting fragged by Conche using this script is having fun?

My opinion if wanted, is that the ban stands...

FOX_
03-05-2006, 09:02 PM
fully agreed irish, that the smartest thing i heard so far and unfortunatly cant say anything against it...

FOX

aky
03-05-2006, 09:15 PM
FOX you just pissed on your own bonfire.

rokCCCaii
04-05-2006, 11:00 PM
Im amazed someone would either defend this script as legit or be surprised it would get them banned. Essentially any hack is "just a script", I dont see any grey area. Banned for being too lazy to push mouse forward/back as you fire?

Szerian
04-05-2006, 11:34 PM
Anti Recoil is a hack. A HACK IS A HACK

FM doesnt like hacks

chobits
05-05-2006, 02:08 PM
push mouse forward/back as you fire

i didnt know that :4-dontkno

rs if you dont mind im gonna have to squeeze more info outta you...:shuffle:

rokCCCaii
05-05-2006, 05:25 PM
Just on about pushing mouse forward (inverted mouse) or backward to bring xhair down as recoil tries to bring it up. Hopefully the first shot hit the head so anything hitting anywhere subsequently should finish the job.

Just practice pushing the mouse forward (inverted mouse) a bit every burst and bring it back to centre for next burst. Only really practical medium range, and I would only bother doing it with colt.

rapier
05-05-2006, 06:52 PM
50 lovely asian girls slain :(

Sarge Cave
05-05-2006, 10:06 PM
damn this was a long thread.....but worth it..LoL...bye bye conche(and watch other rz members)...peace and have fun

Xampie
06-05-2006, 06:09 AM
bye bye....

hey you dutchie.... smoke sum weed relax a bit, its a game, not a GOLD medal orsomthing........

p.s. googled up ant-recoil..... and the RESULTS: HAX HAX HAX HAX HAX HAX.....

lol the 1st page was only hackers websites......hahahah

ThE NaMeLeSs
06-05-2006, 09:54 AM
p.s. googled up ant-recoil..... and the RESULTS: HAX HAX HAX HAX HAX HAX.....

lol the 1st page was only hackers websites......hahahahguess what he dled now^^

j/k

aky
06-05-2006, 10:45 AM
lol now everyone is going to try that lmao

Deek
06-05-2006, 10:50 AM
go for it, get banned lol

but if you do post here telling us, makes life soo much easier...

anywho can we get a close on this topic.

Bantros
06-05-2006, 04:41 PM
It needs closing, but does it really need closing?

Branded
14-05-2006, 05:22 AM
good stuff, knew those rz dudes were dodgy, not abusive players mind, but definitely dodgy.

"The truth will out"

ttfn spongebob conche:P

the fact that fox is trying to defend hacking is a bit odd too don't ya reckon?
perhaps he convinced himself at some point that it was ok?
Buuuuut just speculation ol' boy nothing more nothing less, not accusing by any means, juuust speculating:4-umbrell

Knightowl1
23-05-2006, 08:10 AM
oh buy, this was a long read... never thought I'd read a thread this long (usually can't be arsed)
I've worked with a few leagues with a few various games and usually what defines a cheat usually is: "something that alters your aim, recoil, awareness (like wallhacking, invicibility, speedhacks etc) and anything else that trastically changes the game from how it was ment to be played". The last point is rather "loose" but it is to give room for the unexpected. The point is that discussing it being a "hack" or not is really pathetic imo.
No matter how the "cheat" is achieved, through scripting in open configs, altering the dll's or what ever, it is the effect of what you're doing that defines it as a "hack" as you've somehow "hacked" the game. Just cause it's easy doesn't make it legal. What in CSS is done in one way is done another way in some other game, which makes it impossible to define cheats (which usually has some global definition) from how they are achieved. The effects, and the effects only, of an alteration of the game determines if it is a cheat or not. All things that alters the game automatically becomes "hacks" since you've somehow found a way around your "problems" and the game is "hacked".

right, typical post by be :/ technical, way too late and booring to read.

Good job guys on catching them, and I'll not comment on the individuals which this is about (trying to become a nice guy, and there would be no nice words)

edit: sorry for bad spelling and so forth, suffering from a big lack of sleep :/

AzTr!cKy^
27-05-2006, 05:45 PM
Im backing the BAN

sorry to the other rZ members but unless its rate, updaterate, cmdrate ,sensitivity...and the various commands for getting better FPS ( which to me is a disadvantage because the game looks shit therefor i play like shit)and a few others that can be altered without actually tampering with the way your model and crosshair works on the server giving you an advantage over others (obviously there are things that cannot be helped such as rates etc...anything to do with ping because thats down to connection and config tbh and people are cracking down on low rate tossers who know there getting an advantage, anythin lower than CS default is not exceptable to me in terms of rates) anything else is just blatent bullshit and in this situation to do with this so called script created by Conche himself (apparently..which is also part of the reason i side the ban, because if he created it he obviously read and learned about how to change certain things therefor knew what it was going to do) giving him a recoil that behaves in a completely diffrent way to the rest of the people on the server and then defending such a change by saying its not a hack is beyond me tbh...this sort of thing has been around for aslong as i wish to remember baring in mind im coming up to my 9th year of CS gaming, so come on quit the bollocks its well known you were caught with it...your banned end off. It shouldnt need to be metioned that "anti recoil scripts" are not aloud because:
1. A new player wouldnt know the 1st thing about whats what
2. By the time that new player did know whats what he would more than likely have heard about the endless amount of ways to hack CS in which case now knowing what anti recoil scripts are or what anti recoil is and what it does and the consequences were if used.
3. If this new player happend to stumble upon a website that explains these sort of things...then he would be a fool to not notice that these are hacks to manipulate the way CS plays for this player as most of these site clearly express that they are hacks and the consequences if used
5. 99.9% of all legit public servers have never aloud such a dramatic change to the way CS is played by a person..and if they did you would see people using all sorts of unique scripts hack blah blah and every1 would be playing a completely diffrent game of CS to what we know and love now.
5. The other 0.1% of servers are either server where know 1 knows anything about CS or blatent hack server where all the scum go!

Sorry just needed to give some input =P