PDA

View Full Version : Tell me what do you think after read this

ChinaHerb
25-04-2006, 05:18 PM
As I said on IRC channel with SUBBY.

I watched 3 demos. tuf and tuf2 are totally fine, I dont understand why ppl think I was whing, if you do see any doubts, ok ask me, and I will explain to u guys.

the tuf1 is fine too, expect the last bit, ppl will ask me how I killed the last CT?
Here it is!

1st I saw the CT jump off the vent through cam, then I run to the front gate, it is logical when u see ters are everywhere in the house and the corners outside the hossis room is the most likely place they would hide( cos there is no shooting and the auto door wasnt banging) so I shoot the corner near me, the further corner is the next place I gonna shoot. REMEMBER my M4 has sliencer on. when I shot the corner at 1st, I hear the CT aouching and bullets hit the body! ( I clearly remember that cos it not too long time ago.) I dont know why, I can hardly hear that on demo. u can try this too, shoot a m4 with silencer on through the walls and hear if u can reconginze if there is some1 behind!. then, my friend LQ ran to him, and he got killed when he went around the corner to the room door, and I hear the CT moved( no1 will stay there when they got unknown shot). there is another ter on the back door watching the room, he didnt shoot too much, so I guessed he when to hide at the other corner.so I shot the other corner and the place near there randomly. I was lucky, I got him, cos he has a little hp left after he killed LQ. and that's it!
NOW plz tell me is there any problem with my guessing?

ppl r welcome to see the demos. there r 3 demos, zipped at
http://www.4shared.com/file/1320745/60823253/tuf1.html?showComments=true

SUBBY, AND ROACH, now plz talk to me

ChinaHerb
25-04-2006, 05:22 PM
I am not disappointed, cos I had been called cheater ages ago, when I play on UPC map on the other server, I know upc more than any1 else. but this is the 1st time I got demoed and banned by experienced admins, even admins dont understand and doubt about my move. this really means sth to me.

ChinaHerb
25-04-2006, 05:25 PM
as I said to subby too, I was on TS2 with dajibaba and LQ sometime when playing on srever. we share infor sometime. this may explain more. but after some1 told me TS2 is not allowed if not ghosting. I stopped using that. roach, now tell me how you guys identify I was whing.

ChinaHerb
25-04-2006, 05:31 PM
I am off to supermarket now, I will see your guys reply and explaination when I got back. chaos

SubbY
25-04-2006, 05:32 PM
china, assault2k is not the only scene, ffs. whats on demo tuf with the scene where skoop is at bidge and u tracking him through the box at bd? so much other stuff...do u think we admins are blind?

SubbY
25-04-2006, 05:34 PM
ahh and u hidden ur wh better than djbababa that is true, but not good enuff!!!

SubbY
25-04-2006, 05:53 PM
Tell me what do you think after read this
wrong title, lol!
i viewed the demos nearly 50times and observed u on the server with x-spectate on. the thing is when roach connected to the server u mostly turned ur shit off, sometimes not.

do u think this title/headline and what ur wrote will change my mind? :4-punch:

roach*
25-04-2006, 06:31 PM
Ok this is a demo i recorded quite recently. First and second kill can be explained.. third kill is dodgey as f00k.

http://www.4shared.com/file/1382402/78750c87

Its looking bad for u China, at least 5 admins have viewed all these demos and all agreed that ur hiding a wh.

FraG-TurD
25-04-2006, 06:56 PM
i think that if this ban has finally be ok'd by management then there is no doubt in our mind that its 100? hax. as suby said on the actual ban thread as u was vip we had to wait for all admins to review and i guess they all agreed thats why ur banned.
U may think they are wrong but i doubt they are....I know theses admins track record and its fucking good...

ChinaHerb
25-04-2006, 06:57 PM
china, assault2k is not the only scene, ffs. whats on demo tuf with the scene where skoop is at bidge and u tracking him through the box at bd? so much other stuff...do u think we admins are blind?

I didnt get the u point, was the guy shooting under the bridge is skoop? hehe, watch it carfully, I was jumping to the back door, replay it more times if u cant see him, I saw him at the last sight when I jumped behind the box! I am using CZ's skin, and my brightness is turned to the top, his little black cloth is easy to spot! btw, there is alway some1 snaping down there. u should not only count on my skill also count on my experenice.

ChinaHerb
25-04-2006, 07:03 PM
ahh and u hidden ur wh better than djbababa that is true, but not good enuff!!!

enha, SUBBY,remember, never say that if the ppl didnt admire they are cheating! U R LIBEL ME. I know myself better than any1 else. I dont cheat, I know it, is enough, I am not shame about myself. on the contrary, I am pround of myself, my skill+experience can fool admins! :leb:

ChinaHerb
25-04-2006, 07:06 PM
wrong title, lol!
i viewed the demos nearly 50times and observed u on the server with x-spectate on. the thing is when roach connected to the server u mostly turned ur shit off, sometimes not.

do u think this title/headline and what ur wrote will change my mind? :4-punch:

haha, if u can, convert the video to those with whing software on, and u will see my aim through walls! and then tell me your thought honestly. BTW,plz send those videos with wh on to me as well, I need to see how far between my hearing distance and reality.

SubbY
25-04-2006, 07:11 PM
and tracking him trough the box,....and i said, to much other scenes there.
is this a private hack?
i ask this for a reason: djbababa used the same shit, but he was not gOOd at hidden it.

SubbY
25-04-2006, 07:13 PM
haha, if u can, convert the video to those with whing software on, and u will see my aim through walls! and then tell me your thought honestly. BTW,plz send those videos with wh on to me as well, I need to see how far between my hearing distance and reality.

im to lazy to make a movie, coz its fcuking obvious!

roach*
25-04-2006, 07:16 PM
Daj bababa all of a sudden got better one day, maybe china told Daj his little secret :DI must agree with u though china, u do have lots of experience. Experience at covering up ur wh coz u were damn hard to catch.

*Edit* No comments on the demo i took?

SubbY
25-04-2006, 07:18 PM
enha, SUBBY,remember, never say that if the ppl didnt admire they are cheating! U R LIBEL ME. I know myself better than any1 else. I dont cheat, I know it, is enough, I am not shame about myself. on the contrary, I am pround of myself, my skill+experience can fool admins! :leb:

lol, best line...u tried to take the piss out of me, like: "SubbY, djbababa is not a cheater bla bla....gimme the demo....how can watch these demos(lol!!!!),....hes not wallhacking maybe teamspeak....i see no wallhack on the demo....i donated to the server and u ban my mate whos not a cheater..........oh oki hes a cheater"

shit, that i deleted ur pms, ffs!

u wanna tell me sth about skill and u learned last week how to watch a demo?
lol

ChinaHerb
25-04-2006, 07:34 PM
Daj bababa all of a sudden got better one day, maybe china told Daj his little secret :DI must agree with u though china, u do have lots of experience. Experience at covering up ur wh coz u were damn hard to catch.

*Edit* No comments on the demo i took?

hehe Roach, it's common to doubt my shooting above the side vent, cos I learnt that 2 years ago on the other server,from a cheater. u can try to do that too, and shoot on the slop between 1st and ground floor, it will clean the vent. 3rd, I can only say, I was lucky. I know it is not good enough especially when ppl r doubting if I am cheating.

AGAIN
I DONT CARE WHAT OTHER PPL THINK ABOUT ME, I KNOW MYSELF, I AM NOT CHEATING

roach, play harder, and 1 may act like me 1 day.

ChinaHerb
25-04-2006, 07:42 PM
lol, best line...u tried to take the piss out of me, like: "SubbY, djbababa is not a cheater bla bla....gimme the demo....how can watch these demos(lol!!!!),....hes not wallhacking maybe teamspeak....i see no wallhack on the demo....i donated to the server and u ban my mate whos not a cheater..........oh oki hes a cheater"

u wanna tell me sth about skill and u learned last week how to watch a demo?
lol

hey hey hey, SUBBY, I stop makeing up stories,
i donated to the server and u ban my mate whos not a cheater when and where did I say that?!?"!?! do u have any evidence, if not, Shut Up! I had tried to controlled my manner so long time. I didnt say anything to anger u guys, and u guys r opened ur mouth saying whatever things u want to say to me. r u guys only 14 swearing on the street? GROWN UP! MAN!

SubbY
25-04-2006, 07:43 PM
AGAIN
I DONT CARE WHAT OTHER PPL THINK ABOUT ME, I KNOW MYSELF, I AM NOT CHEATING roach, play harder, and 1 may act like me 1 day.
now its going over in typical cheater posts...

hehe Roach, it's common to doubt my shooting above the side vent, cos I learnt that 2 years ago on the other server,from a cheater. u can try to do that too, and shoot on the slop between 1st and ground floor, it will clean the vent. 3rd, I can only say, I was lucky. I know it is not good enough especially when ppl r doubting if I am cheating.

nope, at the first one is sound and u can see him. the second one tracked trough the wall and the third kill, hmm yummy, but like i said. i ve been in spec nearly 3 hrs last week while u was ingame.
to lazy to make more demos, but man u really hacked ur ass off and the demos atm are 100% enuff.

SubbY
25-04-2006, 07:44 PM

read the whole posts, ffs!

ChinaHerb
25-04-2006, 07:55 PM

nope, at the first one is sound and u can see him. the second one tracked trough the wall and the third kill, hmm yummy, but like i said. i ve been in spec nearly 3 hrs last week while u was ingame.
to lazy to make more demos, but man u really hacked ur ass off and the demos atm are 100% enuff.

u may think it is enough, why u guys dont download the "ghosting wh software" which recommond by fragemasters,to spot cheaters? that may be more accurate. STOP CALLING ME CHEATER!! it only make me think u r noober

ChinaHerb
25-04-2006, 07:57 PM
now I see the admins really ability now. btw, have a look at the top15, how many of them r admin?

SubbY
25-04-2006, 07:58 PM
Wed Apr 19

[02:04] <ChinaH3rb> who is YoGi?
[02:06] <ChinaH3rb> WHY BAN MY FIREDN WHO IS NOT CHEATING??
sry my miss, nth about donation, but im sure u said it somewhere maybe on the server

[02:06] <@bYSub> nope
[02:06] <@bYSub> hes banned for wallhack
[02:07] <@bYSub> uploading if u wanna watch
[02:08] <@bYSub> <----YoGi btw
[02:10] <ChinaH3rb> ok...
[02:10] <ChinaH3rb> may i have a look?
[02:10] <ChinaH3rb> btw, is it TS2 is cheating too?
[02:11] * NaMeLeSs_CsS is now known as ThE_NaMeLeSs
[02:11] <ThE_NaMeLeSs> god ma ears hurtin
[02:13] <ChinaH3rb> HOW CAN I SEE HIS DEMO??
[02:13] <ChinaH3rb> BYSUB

cant find ur pms all deleted :4-sulk:

anyway, u are banned for the same nooby wallhax and one question:how long u playing cs?
i ask this, coz ur steam id is abit fresh for 2 yrs (STEAM_0:1:9096110) :)

ThE NaMeLeSs
25-04-2006, 08:03 PM
yup

edity:
i ask this, coz ur steam id is abit fresh for 2 yrs (STEAM_0:1:9096110)even my is shorter :) 1 year :p :leb:

irishman
25-04-2006, 08:06 PM
I hear the CT aouching and bullets hit the body! ( I clearly remember that cos it not too long time ago.)

How can you hear someboody crouching?

I hear the CT moved (no1 will stay there when they got unknown shot).

Yes you can hear people move but that does not tell you where the person is moving to etc

Accept that you were caught cheating or even better keep posting so that your replies keep us amused :D

P@tm@N
25-04-2006, 08:08 PM
now I see the admins really ability now. btw, have a look at the top15, how many of them r admin?

Being a sarcastic ass won't help your case man.

Peace

ChinaHerb
25-04-2006, 08:10 PM
hehe. I have been playing CS for 4 years so far, my x-clan's name is m.i.c find this out from CPL! take my word for it: YOU GUYS STILL DONT HAVE THE REAL ABILITY TO DIFFER WH AND PRO. I am not pro, but good enough to fool you all think I am cheating. hehe nvm, but plz improve urself, so there wont be a 2nd chinaherb victom on ur misjudgment.

ChinaHerb
25-04-2006, 08:12 PM
my last steam id has been given to my friend as a gift. this steam id is from CZ as I told u b4

SubbY
25-04-2006, 08:14 PM
YOU GUYS STILL DONT HAVE THE REAL ABILITY TO DIFFER WH AND PRO. I

erm..ur banned?

ChinaHerb
25-04-2006, 08:15 PM
How can you hear someboody crouching?

didnt u read my post?! try to shoot a m4 with silencer on to a wall which ur buddy is behind it, turn on ur loundspeaker to the limit! u will hear it!

Yes you can hear people move but that does not tell you where the person is moving to etc

Accept that you were caught cheating or even better keep posting so that your replies keep us amused :D

clearly u dont have a good earphone, and ur skill is not good enough to judge me, yes, I keep replying cos I think it is funny too,cos I really curious about why I have been misjudged. watch more CS videos, and u will learn the sence of spoting footsteps.

SubbY
25-04-2006, 08:16 PM
my last steam id has been given to my friend as a gift. this steam id is from CZ as I told u b4

heard it before........, maybe djbababab, lol :)

DarkSide
25-04-2006, 08:16 PM
I don't know about 1.6 but it's interesting that you don't only want to continue playing and showing the admin you don't cheat, you want them to know about it with all power and explain every little detail ffs

ChinaHerb
25-04-2006, 08:19 PM
BTW. TS2 is allowed even on CPL game! ppl r allowed to share information when they are all alive in the game!

SubbY
25-04-2006, 08:20 PM
clearly u dont have a good earphone, and ur skill is not good enough to judge

and whats skill? looking through walls and having esp or a good radar?

SubbY
25-04-2006, 08:22 PM
BTW. TS2 is allowed even on CPL game! ppl r allowed to share information when they are all alive in the game!

u and ur teamspeak man.... :4-punch:

ChinaHerb
25-04-2006, 08:22 PM
hehe, that's right, real cheaters wont discusse so much cos they know where the problems are, but I dont, so spend a bit time talking to u guys, is good for me too..

PS: SUBBY, have u ever talk to dajiababa before?! also, I only talked about the donation on forum when I asking about the VIP access. again SUBBY: STOP MAKING STORIES!

SubbY
25-04-2006, 08:27 PM
STOP MAKING STORIES!

what for stories?

"ive heard it before" i wrote this coz, its a cheap excuse too.

and this with djbababa was a joke, ffs

so what storie

maybe i write a storie about u...

ChinaHerb
25-04-2006, 08:32 PM
I may pass my demo to pro inspectors and let them to rejudge it. if they think I am OK, I tell Fragmaster alone,to let him bear in mind about your guys abilities. if they also think I am cheating....... I would be more happy!! haha~~

rapier
25-04-2006, 08:33 PM
pity it wasnt source

SubbY
25-04-2006, 08:34 PM
I may pass my demo to pro inspectors and let them to rejudge it. if they think I am OK, I tell Fragmaster alone,to let him bear in mind about your guys abilities. if they also think I am cheating....... I would be more happy!! haha~~

Don't let me keep you.

ChinaHerb
25-04-2006, 08:34 PM
nah,nah, Subby. ur talk shows u r too yound and unmatrue... dont u think so too? lol
save ur word. and talk about my demo, if u have any other comments.

ChinaHerb
25-04-2006, 08:36 PM
Don't let me keep you. keep me what? lol speak clearly plz. I didnt ask u to do anything for me!

SubbY
25-04-2006, 08:37 PM
nah,nah, Subby. ur talk shows u r too yound and unmatrue... dont u think so too? lol
save ur word. and talk about my demo, if u have any other comments.

said the 23yrs old big hacker

ChinaHerb
25-04-2006, 08:39 PM
before today, I always trust admins judgments r correct, and I believe in u guys without doubts. but now, I have to reconsider it. admins r not always right! it's understandable, no1 is perfect.

ChinaHerb
25-04-2006, 08:41 PM
said the 23yrs old big hacker

hehe, dont show me ur age in front of me, u r still too young, remember I ask ppl on IRC channel about "who on the forum has family?"

see how much younger u r now? :leb:

SubbY
25-04-2006, 08:47 PM
im proud atm to have no famliy.

so i have more times for partys etc. and banning haxxors like u.

contemporary issue:
u are banned for wallhax

roach*
25-04-2006, 08:51 PM
Wow u guys are still at each others throats. Tag me in, im up for round two..
So China.. u cant explain the demo i took, well thank u thats good enough for me. I wasnt on about the first two kills theyre ok, clever way of shooting into the vent i must say. But the third kill which u have no excuse or reasoning to reply with, thats the dodgey one.

One more thing, u tell us to grow up but ur telling me to play harder and then i can become like u.
Did u learn that from the playground.. 'im better than u' along with 'my dads bigger than ur dad'
Well everyone knows i play far too much, but i enjoy it, its fun. Aint that wat its meant to be? Its a game, we're not in the CPL now m8y.

I cba to post anymore, ive said my piece and showed my proof u have no leg to stand on. The end.

ChinaHerb
25-04-2006, 08:53 PM
nah, I AM BANNED BY MISJUGEMENT, and now, admins r still think they r right. hehe. pitty u guys

SubbY
25-04-2006, 08:53 PM
The end.

for me too.

ChinaHerb
25-04-2006, 08:59 PM
u cant explain the demo i took, well thank u thats good enough for me. I wasnt on about the first two kills theyre ok, clever way of shooting into the vent i must say. But the third kill which u have no excuse or reasoning to reply with, thats the dodgey one.

I explained everything, u didnt read, that's th epoint. I said the 3rd kill was bought by my experience. u can shoot there only few shots often and listen if there is some1 in there. that round for me, I admire, I was lucky. I hardly stay with hostages and camp. the luck was bought by my experience. all luck is dodge, can u show me another demo which I was soooo lucky? hehe, dare u dont have! I dont need a leg to stand on this place. roach, learn the map and watch more CS videos!

ChinaHerb
25-04-2006, 09:02 PM
for me too.

for me three,
last sentence, learn more as admins! u guys just not good enough :4-punch: :mooner:

ThE NaMeLeSs (http://www.fragmasters.co.uk/forum/member.php?u=344) check ur account, I donate all bux to u, u r the 1 I talked to the most. stay well, dont let them fool u down too~ :leb: chaos

SubbY
25-04-2006, 09:03 PM
good enuff for u

cya

ThE NaMeLeSs
25-04-2006, 09:13 PM
ThE NaMeLeSs (http://www.fragmasters.co.uk/forum/member.php?u=344) check ur account, I donate all bux to u, u r the 1 I talked to the most. stay well, dont let them fool u down too~ :leb: chaos??? ar yer...

btw, i just was bored and looked the demos
im no admin, neither a gd hax finding guy
but this was blatant imo
u were wh haxin, tryed to hide it, but got caught atleast
so fo and go somewhere else

aky
25-04-2006, 09:15 PM
i kept getting wallbanged by him so i left..thought he was a good player but guess not

ChinaHerb
25-04-2006, 09:16 PM
lol i donate bux to a noob, nvm, but wash ur mouth! kid.

ThE NaMeLeSs
25-04-2006, 09:25 PM
lol i donate bux to a noob, nvm, but wash ur mouth! kid.u still here ffs -_-

wtf :eek: i got hax bux take em away :eek:

:monkeysmi

irishman
25-04-2006, 10:21 PM
didnt u read my post?! try to shoot a m4 with silencer on to a wall which ur buddy is behind it, turn on ur loundspeaker to the limit! u will hear it!

That is not what you said, you said that "I hear the CT aouching", so I am assuming that aouching is actually crouching.

clearly u dont have a good earphone, and ur skill is not good enough to judge me, yes, I keep replying cos I think it is funny too,cos I really curious about why I have been misjudged. watch more CS videos, and u will learn the sence of spoting footsteps.

I have an excellent sound system, 7.1 speakers with a creative audigy 2 sound card.

As for skill, I am not the person who has been caught cheating at an online game, if this is your idea of skill.... keep it.

Finally, if you are going to try to take the piss, at least proof read your posts for the numerous spelling mistakes you make.

Silk
25-04-2006, 10:58 PM
im proud atm to have no famliy.

so i have more times for partys etc. and banning haxxors like u.

contemporary issue:
u are banned for wallhax

Subby u mean time for wanking 10 times a day.

SubbY
25-04-2006, 10:59 PM
Subby u mean time for wanking 10 times a day.

WTF!! psssshh

L-o-L :)

ThE NaMeLeSs
25-04-2006, 11:01 PM
Subby u mean time for wanking 10 times a day.silk u made my day :To funny: :To funny:

DarkSide
26-04-2006, 11:20 AM
lmao Silk, you're always having a laugh don't you :D

*HERB*uk
29-04-2006, 03:40 PM
take the end part of your name off your a fucking disgrace to the name

SubbY
29-04-2006, 03:45 PM
agreed :P

i think its time for a CLOSED