PDA

View Full Version : Banned :/

Black Frag
30-06-2005, 11:31 AM
ya i was banned for hacking, only because i got sick of being killed by hackers in there, and i have proof of many of ur players with wall hacks. so if u'll kindly unban me, ill be on my way.

p.s. if u want the demos then tell me, it'll take a while to find the right ones seeing as i spent 2 hours getting demos of all the hacks once (theres about 30 people that hack in ur server that are every day players)

rapier
30-06-2005, 12:14 PM
if what i say is true then go ahead and post your demos in report a cheat section

Black Frag
30-06-2005, 12:24 PM
i will if i get an unban cuz im not gonna bother helping a server that im banned from for trying to even the odds

Pottsworth
30-06-2005, 12:24 PM
That excuse has been used, and has failed a million times.

You hacked, you pay the penalty!
Simple.

If someone hacks record them and post in the report a cheat section.

If you lower yourself to their level then you have no place to speak.

Black Frag
30-06-2005, 12:31 PM
and who asked u? i play legit untill i get pissed off for others hacking, at that point i turn mine on to so the odds are evened and if u think i dont have demos of everyday players then u can shove a dildo up ur ass, i've been banned from #alladmin servers for the same reason and unbanned cuz i was kind enough to spend my time getting demos of hackers in their server. and i did the same here and i would like an unban than ill post the demos, if i dont post them then u can go ahead and reban me. have u ever given a person a chance b4? or have u just been a prick who has no mercy?

FraG-TurD
30-06-2005, 12:43 PM
Unfortunately there is one main rule that this server follows and i guess the #alladmin serviers do no. Hacking gets you baned for life on Fragmasters.
Sorry but the ban remains.

rapier
30-06-2005, 01:09 PM
well if you know everyday players here then surely u play yourself here a lot. Therefore you would know that hackers get banned there are lots of demos posted everyday, You should have known that and therefor chosen not to cheat instead demo the cheators and post em. Also why were you holding onto your demos??? just in case this situation arose?

Silk
30-06-2005, 01:45 PM
1 of ur previous names???

Broken Dreams 45 times

i take it you are zanx or the g/f?

your staying banned regardless, yes i would like that dildo up my ass. :lol:

Pottsworth
30-06-2005, 06:14 PM
everyone here contributes to getting hackers banned.

Just because you do it doesn't make you holier than holy.

You broke the rules, you suffer the concequences.
Coming on here slinging abuse isn't going to help your cause

i play legit untill i get pissed off for others hacking, at that point i turn mine on to so the odds are evened

If everyone did this everytime a hacker join then the server would be anarchy.

This also implies that you had the hax running already, ready to use, and only turned them on when you felt like it.
All cheaters are scum

You cheated, now sod off

Black Frag
30-06-2005, 10:35 PM
you know what, fuck it, ill just say what i said b4 in the topic fragmaster closed. scrap this, go ahead ban me, i dont give a shit cause this is my sisters steam id. she'll be the one pissed cuz she wont be able to go in there, i've gotten her banned from about 10 servers today on her favorites LOL so have fun, ill be back soon (im serious about the soon part)

if ur server was even up that is.

Biz^
01-07-2005, 01:35 AM
:Peek a bo

Dont mix my name into this plz :my Heart

Black Frag: I hear you suck but why use cheats then ? Its more fun to practice and get good without :)

FraG-TurD: :call me:

Pottsworth
01-07-2005, 02:00 AM
re-arange the following words to discover your fate

Banned
and
IP

Black Frag
01-07-2005, 04:51 AM
re-arrange these words to find out sumthin new

changer
and
ip

rapier
01-07-2005, 08:24 AM
Black Frag you sound like your 12 ... changer ip???? WTF
most isp have dynamic ip anyway so what u talking about??

And do you think we care about your sister? If it was your sisters then why you so worried?? just use your own steam id if you want to come back.

Silk
01-07-2005, 01:53 PM
Zanx, so your saying that Broken Dreams is not ur g/f?

Biz^
01-07-2005, 03:24 PM
Silk > Nope.. im saying i would rather not be dragged into this :)

Tallman
01-07-2005, 05:59 PM
re-arrange these words to find out somethin' new

pathetic
and
I'm
Fixed.

go ahead ban me
:To funny: You've just made my day...

Silk
01-07-2005, 06:11 PM
the reason i asked if she was ur g/f is. i was banning ips from the server, aswel as steam ids. and i wanted to make sure. i dont wanna ban peeps for nothing.

anway black frag. so what we banned you, just play on another server. ur no loss to this community.

Black Frag
01-07-2005, 06:34 PM
silk go ahead ban the ip's. my sisters goin out to buy a new steam cuz i got her banned from so many servers. so ull just get her more pissed at me :To funny:

god damn im having way to much fun. anyways ya im not gonna be missed much in there.

back to the drawing board, or rather myg0ts server.

bUG
01-07-2005, 06:47 PM
You are not welcome with any other steam IDs u might use!

Silk
01-07-2005, 06:49 PM
g00d riddance!!