PDA

View Full Version : Charmane^=HaX0r Midnight Runnerz=legit

Midnight Runnerz
06-06-2006, 04:53 PM
Hi.....i think i need to explain

Recently i have been using the name Charmane^ when i usually am Midnight Runnerz this is becasue Charmane isnt actually me.....My brother uses my steam account and untill recently i didnt know he hacked..i can asure you that he wont be able to go on my account again.

p.s get back to me!..i love FM...cant live without it

SubbY
06-06-2006, 05:12 PM
sry mate,

u need a new account for playing on FM! cya:4-sulk:

Deek
06-06-2006, 05:12 PM
your account, your responsibility

Due to your brothers actions uve been banned... you may also end up VAC banned

Its your account and your responsibility

aky
06-06-2006, 05:14 PM
What KeeD^DeeK said... everyone uses the "It was my bro/friend/pet goldfish" excuse.

New account even if you are legit still, sorry.

SubbY
06-06-2006, 05:17 PM
btw thx for registering at FMs forum:D

Midnight Runnerz
06-06-2006, 05:19 PM
btw thx for registering at FMs forum:D

lmao...doesnt that show my loyalty and support for you fine people here at FM

Deek
06-06-2006, 05:23 PM
yeah, u register after u get banned some loyalty and support... ;)

thats what every hacker does, they also use it was my brother i didnt know he did it, i wont let him do it again so unbann me plz

SubbY
06-06-2006, 05:26 PM

true, registering after a ban.....

oki, u have allways been a nice player on the server, but ur account is banned now for using cheats on FMs server. i personally banned this account and i have to say, who ever played with this account was a totally noob with wallhack.....
again, u have to buy a new account and dont share it with other persons.

Midnight Runnerz
06-06-2006, 05:29 PM
well ive been playing on this server for nearly a year now..i think if i was a hacker someone would of reported me sooner.....i cant see how one occasion which i have explained (i havent seen video so i dont know what he did) can get me banned for life.

SubbY
06-06-2006, 05:32 PM
Banned for life on FM and maybe VAC banned soon

Midnight Runnerz
06-06-2006, 05:36 PM
lol....whatever too many noobs on the server anyway IWILLDIE4EVA being the main one ..sorry couldnt resist

p.s what would make me get VAC banned....is that up to you guys or what?

Deek
06-06-2006, 05:38 PM
using a wallhack, vac detects it, even if u only used it once and u wont know cuz they do delayed banning and will never tell u what hack got u banned =)

and the fact ur sayin too many noobs are on server anyway shows it was using them, now ur probley gonna admit u did it :)

KaOS
06-06-2006, 05:41 PM
Yes u say u are loyal to fragmasters u cant live without fragmasters!!!

Then y have u just got 6 posts!!! huh!!! :helpful-t

SubbY
06-06-2006, 05:44 PM
p.s what would make me get VAC banned....is that up to you guys or what?

No. the server is VAC secured

Valve Anti-Cheat (VAC)
Although in the public eye longer than Steam, VAC was not updated while Valve engineers worked on its successor, VAC2. VAC was not effective during this period, but since its completion VAC2 has had considerable success in catching players using in-game hacks. Success is hard to measure with delayed banning and the fast-moving cheat scene, however, reports of cheaters in secure servers on the Steam forums are few and far between compared with VAC1, as are complaints that cheats are slipping past.

[edit]
Delayed bans, criticism & rationale
VAC2's motives are often called into question due to its 'delayed ban' system. When a user connects to a secure server their system memory is scanned at any number of random points for cheats (the precise manner in which cheats are detected is secret). If a cheat is found, the player's Steam account will be flagged as cheating, but the player will not be banned nor receive any indication that they have been detected. It is only after a certain, variable delay, roughly three days for VAC1 and officially less than three weeks for VAC2 [4], that the account is banned. When this happens, the account cannot be used to play on any server that runs in secure mode. Bans are permanent for all games. VAC1 originally banned Half-Life 1 games for one or five years. However, with the release of 'Source' games and VAC2, all bans are now permanent. Also, if you cheat in a game such as Day of Defeat, you cannot join any other VAC secured server in any other game, such as Counter-Strike. Any one-year bans given before VAC2 was released have been 'grandfathered' in and will expire on their original expiration date.

Valve's reasoning behind the system is that it makes it harder for cheaters to tell if the cheat is 'VAC-Proof' or not. They claim that in the time it takes from the cheat being detected to the first banning, many more cheaters will have been caught than had it banned the first person on the spot and allowed the alarm to be raised immediately. Critics claim however that this gives cheaters a counter-productive 'grace period' where they can freely cheat with no repercussions. Others charge the system (delayed bans or not) with existing to make Valve money, on the basis that cheaters will buy another copy of the game in order to continue cheating rather than desist. While it is not unknown for cheaters to steal copies from shops in order to do this, the purchasing of new ones has only been reliably observed in those caught and reformed, mainly through their apologetic posts on the Steam User Forums [5].

Those that have been caught by the system also criticise it, usually with the claim that it has made a false positive. The only recorded instance of a false positive was under VAC1 in 2003, when it detected the in-game MP3 player HLAmp, a plug-in frequently bundled with cheats of the time, as a cheat itself. The mistake and its effects were reverted approximately five hours after the first users received bans due to it.

Midnight Runnerz
06-06-2006, 05:44 PM
ok i understand you guys think your doing the right thing but banning me is just stupid....anyway hope to see you soon on a new account ofc xxx http://www.fragmasters.co.uk/forum/images/icons/icon8.gif

SubbY
06-06-2006, 05:47 PM
found this one, LMAO:4-hit: :4-umbrell

" Can u please help me my brother was came home from college and went on my comp and dled hacks for counter-strike and apparently did something to make it so I cant join servers NOT EVEN MY OWN CLAN SERVER!!!! Please help "

-- We recommend you take 200mils of prozac per day. It will at least make you feel better.

Deek
06-06-2006, 05:48 PM
question how aint we doing the right thing?

go onto the steampowered.com forums and say hey guys my brother cheated on a server and got my account banned do u think this is right? cuz i think i should be unbanned

see wat the people at valve have to say =)

Midnight Runnerz
06-06-2006, 05:52 PM
hilarious.....

i can see that your not gonna unban me so i give up

Szerian
06-06-2006, 05:55 PM
LOL SUBBY

thats the right solution BUY ANOTHER ACCOUNT

KaOS
06-06-2006, 05:59 PM
u play 1.6 init!!

i have suspected u of hacking!!

Midnight Runnerz
06-06-2006, 06:03 PM
Chaos this is one off occasion...and from what i heard i was shooting my own team..which is another agrument in why i shoudnt be banned.

SubbY
06-06-2006, 06:05 PM
and from what i heard i was shooting my own team..which is another agrument in why i shoudnt be banned.

nope

review the demo and u will see

Midnight Runnerz
06-06-2006, 06:06 PM
yeah how do i view it.......lol

Midnight Runnerz
06-06-2006, 06:45 PM
sorry to keep on about this.....but i watched the video and i dont know if you use a special program but i couldnt see him wh....he was being random and shooting at nothing.... and hit a teammate once through a wall but he fired lots of shots so it could of just been luck or bad luck which everway you want to look at it

-=Lenny=-
06-06-2006, 07:29 PM
but i watched the demo and i dont know if you use a special program but i couldnt see him wh...

Make a server. Type sv_cheats 1 in console. Type mat_wireframe 1 in console.

SubbY
06-06-2006, 07:40 PM
sorry to keep on about this.....but i watched the video and i dont know if you use a special program but i couldnt see him wh....he was being random and shooting at nothing.... and hit a teammate once through a wall but he fired lots of shots so it could of just been luck or bad luck which everway you want to look at it

yeah how do i view it.......lol

lol, fcuk of. u didnt know how to watch a demo and u wanna tell us who is wallhacking or not?
i posted, that was a total wallhack noobie, maybe he used it the first time.
watch these screens, taken with x-spectate.
http://img123.imageshack.us/img123/5669/hl20060606203155184rj.jpg
http://img123.imageshack.us/img123/8808/hl20060606203155969zv.jpg

more scenes there but im to lazy atm.

Midnight Runnerz
06-06-2006, 08:41 PM
Actually i didnt know how to watch a demo....never had too....and watching it those screenshots are the only real dodgy part in it that i cant explain but still for me random stuff like that does happen...maybe he shot at the wall for no reason and hit a team mate and tried to get him again for the hell of it and got lucky with the aiming..........any thoughts?

SubbY
06-06-2006, 09:39 PM
he tracked him 3 times and others too!

Bantros
06-06-2006, 10:09 PM
Haha tracked his own team? What a birk

Immortal Technique
06-06-2006, 10:13 PM
Haha tracked his own team? What a birk
i dont really wanna sound stupid or give this kid an excuse but there is a radar on the top right of your screen and can orient you towards teammates just to let u guys know

SubbY
06-06-2006, 10:45 PM
but not exactly like this and i said its not the only scene, ffs

RaNjA
07-06-2006, 02:44 AM
cheat and get banned - whoever did it, it was still YOUR account...
/the end
(?)

Midnight Runnerz
07-06-2006, 10:37 AM
i dont really wanna sound stupid or give this kid an excuse but there is a radar on the top right of your screen and can orient you towards teammates just to let u guys know

No one can be 100% sure that he was using wallhack on this occasion and untill you are 100% sure he must be presumed innocent cuz im pretty sure thats how the law works.

Wizard
07-06-2006, 01:04 PM
if that was true then no hacker who doesnt admit to hacking should ever be banned?

piss off smart ass

irishman
07-06-2006, 01:26 PM
No one can be 100% sure that he was using wallhack on this occasion and untill you are 100% sure he must be presumed innocent cuz im pretty sure thats how the law works.

Which law covers a person who has been caught hacking?? It has been shown that this was a wall hack.

I also like the way you say "on this occasion" which would imply that they have been used previously.

Please accept that the account is banned regardless of who was actually using it.

Dr.Gonzo
07-06-2006, 03:45 PM
Who are you? Perry Mason?Your account was utilised for the purposes of hacking. I'd suggest you're more careful in future... With your new Steam ID.

SubbY
07-06-2006, 06:18 PM
midnight,

ur bro have to register at the forum. i wanna see his appeal not urs:4-hit: :3-bandit:

Midnight Runnerz
07-06-2006, 07:15 PM
midnight,

ur bro have to register at the forum. i wanna see his appeal not urs:4-hit: :3-bandit:

yeah what do you mean...i will try to get him to register and then what?

SubbY
07-06-2006, 07:21 PM
coz he cheated and not u!?!

Charmane
07-06-2006, 07:32 PM
Ok just read this topic - lol I like mid's feeble attempts xD stupid noob, anyway to the point - No I didn't hack on this server nor at that time - yes I've hacked in lan games before and no I dont regret it but I have never hacked on a ranked server...

Now I know you're all gonna dismiss that point as me being some whining fuck, so I gotta prove to you I wasn;t hacking - (shit like this pissed me off... especially since now the times I've owned people on his account will be classed as illegitimate so some noobs get moral victories)

Ok I've just seen the video and you're right - it's obviously been taken very carefully. And I must admit - even if against my defence - I did laugh , ( eminds me of that Porky video xD

To thepoint however, - I was totally fucking around that day, but didn't wallhack - I used the radar to get a rough location and was just seeing if I could hit people - I was shooting those on my own team because if I could hit them - ( the ones in the common camp spots) then I could wall the enemies, I would know if i'd hit them because then I would get slapped and I was actually using mid's fav server as practice -

So basically I was shooting through walls at the common camp spots and trying to get slapped so I knew I'd hit them - there is evidence of this in some conveniant pic someone took of me - I was shooting through the bridge at some guy 9 seems ORLY?) and getting slapped - there are also in the pic other bullet holes from my previous attempts at camp sites - I was systematically checking the camp spots.

I know this aint my place to say but as someone said earlier - beyond unreasonable doubt is the call for a guilty charge, and I am definately not a hacker - being called one is the main reason im so pissed off atm

I wasnt wall hacking and that's that - I will comment on anything you guys have to say to prove me wrong. hanks - Char

SubbY
07-06-2006, 07:53 PM
the problem is there is one scene with last t at box, for some reason u know his there.
and using the radar exactly like this is impossible!

Charmane
07-06-2006, 08:05 PM
I don't remember that hang on I will rewatch the video to see what you mean- one sec.

Charmane
07-06-2006, 08:12 PM
Just checked the video to see what the problem is but I'm afraid I still don't see what you mean : / I don't kill any T's in this video :S -sorry maybe the video is jumping past these hacking moments? because it isn't there on my comp

Any suggestions?

SubbY
07-06-2006, 08:17 PM
the last scene where u shoot trough the roof. theres the last t.

the demo looks really strange, like a noob whos playing the first time with wh!

HIRED K
07-06-2006, 08:26 PM
Charmane did u know that ur bro uses Midnight runnerz as cs nick?

Charmane
07-06-2006, 08:29 PM
Subby - you're trying to pin me for something i didn't do!!! this is really pissing me off... ffs I DIDNT hack....

In this scene your referring too - T's are always camping there... every server I go on - ( I play assault a lot) there's always a noob camping there isn't even anyone there is there.... I shoot 15 rounds on 3 ocassions... ffs why doesn't it say Charmane -> whatever this guys name is..!!!

I didn't hack and this is annoying me and my bro. - Anyone with knowledge of the game knows where people camp... bridge... vent... door... box...ct tower... and shoot through wall when they rush... its obvious!!

EDIT: Bad wording

Charmane
07-06-2006, 08:33 PM
Charmane did u know that ur bro uses Midnight runnerz as cs nick?

yes thats why I refer to him as mid - he uses it for every game - you got a point mate?

EDIT: Sorry if that's pissy (I don't mean for it to be) - this ordeal is stressful

SubbY
07-06-2006, 08:45 PM
explain
http://img347.imageshack.us/img347/2941/hl20060606203348973sh.jpg
this is the last t at box

1. u exatly now where ur teammates are and shoot them
2. i know its a camping spot, but why did u know that the last t is there?

HIRED K
07-06-2006, 08:52 PM
yes thats why I refer to him as mid - he uses it for every game - you got a point mate?

EDIT: Sorry if that's pissy (I don't mean for it to be) - this ordeal is stressful

Cause when ive seen a player as Charmane pld, I went in player list and saw that u were Midnight so i was insulting him nearly all the rounds (hehe) but u even said a word, so i think u r midnight and that u dont got bro cause if u r really his bro u would have said that u aint Midnight, but u said nthg so u were you (midnight) and u just wanted to hide ur real identity.

I hope uve all understand :D If not, nvm :helpful-t

Charmane
07-06-2006, 08:59 PM
Ok subby - I can see how this is easily mis-interpreted and so I thank you for your patience.

ok 1) aforesaid the whole radar thing - shoooting common camping spotswhere I knew I would get hit if I hit it through the walls - this makes legit walling much easier when there is a camper because I know where abouts on the wall to shoot
2) i didnt know he was there I wasn'ti shot there cuz he could be and you get lucky now and again....and I didnt kill "this guy that was there" - if you're gonna shoot through a wall you have to do it systematically and that for me meant to eliminate any chance of him being there.

Hope this helps!

Charmane
07-06-2006, 09:03 PM
Cause when ive seen a player as Charmane pld, I went in player list and saw that u were Midnight so i was insulting him nearly all the rounds (hehe) but u even said a word, so i think u r midnight and that u dont got bro cause if u r really his bro u would have said that u aint Midnight, but u said nthg so u were you (midnight) and u just wanted to hide ur real identity.

I hope uve all understand :D If not, nvm :helpful-t

Ok now I see your point - but it's bollocks... I don't respond to nubs.

Hope that helps.

SubbY
07-06-2006, 09:13 PM
oki

1. is this weapon esp? coz i wondered while watching the demo "why the fook hes shooting there"
the scene at ct spwan (building corner) maybe u thought theres a teammate due the usp....
http://img385.imageshack.us/img385/6706/weapon5xd.jpg

2.thats not shooting randomly for me, this is tracking the enemy!
http://img385.imageshack.us/img385/1910/hack7qf.jpg

SubbY
07-06-2006, 09:26 PM
no more words then?

looks the screen like ur cs? maybe with playernames, distance etc....?

Charmane
07-06-2006, 09:30 PM
no no sorry - hang on Im hopping between big brother and this - lol I wont stop the appeal dw! - hang on the let me see.

Midnight Runnerz
07-06-2006, 09:32 PM
Subby i dont know if you ever play teirheim on CS 1.6 but any player with skill who plays it a lot knows where to shoot to garantee you hit the T camping on that boss..

i dont know what you are tlaking about with player names etc but you seem to know a lot more about hacks then i do.....when i watched the video i did think wtf is he doing shooting in random places you will have to ask him

SubbY
07-06-2006, 09:37 PM
i know where to shoot and i ve good sound too.
im allways called haxxor while playing on FM and other servers. dont tell me sth about skill, plz.
he tracked to much and thats why i say: thats not shooting/spamming randomly.

i dont know what you are tlaking about with player names etc but you seem to know a lot more about hacks then i do.....

thats are 15% in my life. destroying cheaters and watching out for new cheats.

Midnight Runnerz
07-06-2006, 09:44 PM
i cant see how you say he tracked....in the video his movements are if anything irractic..and shooting in random places (like near the usp on the floor). I dont know whether that T was on the top of the box for the whole video but Char didnt kill him and in those sceen shots he is aiming at his feet....ok i know he isnt gonna go for a headshot but at least if he could see through that wall he would hit him in the body.

SubbY
07-06-2006, 09:55 PM
i knew this post will come.:)

hes aiming for the chest. this screen shows the crosshair on his legs, but its going higher (cant get it due a demo lag)
http://img263.imageshack.us/img263/7449/unbenannt2wr.jpg

SubbY
07-06-2006, 09:57 PM
charmane,

tell me now, did u use hax?

this will make the things easier for ur bro!

Charmane
07-06-2006, 10:10 PM
Ok back for a couple of mins (desperate housewives : /) - just read these posts, Subby I'm the kinda guy that if hacked would have been bragging about it by this far into the appeal... but I didn't hack. And I've said this before and will keep saying it, I am getting tired though.

Don't take that the wrong way - I will come back but I'm just really tired, and i will respond to whatever questions you still have. Let's freeze this for the night and i will respond to the last question then - Thanks!

Char.

EDIT: Just wanted to say - saw the lastest post - I don't hack, i once tried a hack someone showed me at a lan point in an internet cafe but haven't tried since.

Midnight Runnerz
07-06-2006, 10:11 PM
Why will it help me...i thought you said "my account my responsabilty etc" so if he admitts to hacking, which atm he is saying he didnt, that wont get me unbanned

p.s there is really only once place to aim at that box and that screen shot is just paused that the right moment cuz if you watch it you will see that he shoots all around that area

Subby i think your good at spotting hackers but i thin your just looking just a bit to closely at some of the scenes.

Steve
07-06-2006, 10:12 PM
in the video his movements are if anything irractic

Shot 1:T hs though wall
2 and 3 same place, I can?t see anything.
4 and 5 shoots dead body in head twice through wall, coincidence?
6 begins to track CT though wall
7 and 8 random spray
9 un-scoped ct though wall
10 attempts the same thing again
11 and again but this time at the other side of the level
12 uses scope and hits this time (through the wall at the other side of the level, no way)
13 Tracks CT though wall and attempts to hit (you track the guy, this is not random play)
14-17 Random spray.

SubbY
07-06-2006, 10:19 PM

midnight,

when u re such a loyal member, think about a donation to the server and FM communty.

im going to unban ur account now., but im 100% sure that ur brother hacked on FM.
i remember u and u have allways been a gOOd player. one deal: dont give ur account to other ppl.

again, think about a donation plz. coz normaly ur account will stay banned, but we never had this situation before and maybe ure abit careful with ur account.

STEAM_0:1:8265673 unbanned asap

cya ingame

Try to connect plz

Midnight Runnerz
07-06-2006, 10:25 PM
omg thanks your the best guys!!!!! ty SubbY

i will defiantly think about a donation and you will see me more on the forumshttp://www.fragmasters.co.uk/forum/images/icons/icon7.gif

im sorry for all this and i wont share my account in the future..i think i have learnt my lessonhttp://www.fragmasters.co.uk/forum/images/icons/icon10.gif

Midnight Runnerz
07-06-2006, 10:27 PM
kick someone its full http://www.fragmasters.co.uk/forum/images/icons/icon10.gif

Midnight Runnerz
07-06-2006, 10:32 PM
yeah im in..its all good

SubbY
07-06-2006, 10:33 PM
gOOd:)

close plz

storm
07-06-2006, 11:06 PM
dont close. Just taking screen shots now.

storm
07-06-2006, 11:20 PM
http://s2.supload.com/thumbs/default/fm2.JPG (http://s2.supload.com/free/fm2.JPG/view/)

But then i did

http://s2.supload.com/thumbs/default/fm1.JPG (http://s2.supload.com/free/fm1.JPG/view/)
http://s2.supload.com/thumbs/default/fm4.JPG (http://s2.supload.com/free/fm4.JPG/view/)

totally 1000000000000000000000% aims on the terror.

and then this

hmmm hes fucking good with radar! either that or im wayne rooney sucking cock.

http://s2.supload.com/thumbs/default/fm3.JPG (http://s2.supload.com/free/fm3.JPG/view/)

The account i used is not mine. its a friends vac banned account who owns his own server and forums and uses this account to view demo's of all cheaters reported.

SUBBY (NO OFFENCE) BUT YOU UNBANNED SOMEONE WHO IS BLATANTLY HACKING. I WOULD MAKE MORE SCREEN SHOTS FOR YOU BUT I CANT BE BOTHERED BECAUSE IM ABIT DRUNK BUT HE IS 100% HACKING.

LIKE DEEK SAYS AND LIKE VALVE'S RULES SAY

ITS YOUR ACCOUNT AND YOUR RESPONSIBILTY.

VAC WOULDNT UNBAN YOU IF YOU SAID MY FRIEND HACKED AND NOT ME.

HIRED K
08-06-2006, 11:26 AM
the last screenshot is very obvious, but we should see a video if hes tracking or just he passes out his crosshair

storm
08-06-2006, 11:33 AM
He is tracking him. he also tracks the terror inside the building and lines him up perfectly.

Will try and fraps the demo

Fragmaster
08-06-2006, 03:42 PM
Silk to Review and ban account, if required.

Silk
08-06-2006, 05:59 PM
THREAD IS CLOSED UNTIL I REVIEW DEMO.