PDA

View Full Version : MidnightRunnerz Hacked and should be Rebanned - He mad me cover for him.

Charmane
08-06-2006, 07:19 PM
Everything I said in the appeal was a lie - I go to school with him and he hacked, he was telling me he was banned and asked me to cover for him by pretending to be his bro - he used furioussp something - don't know what it is and Don't care, anyway - everything in the appeal was bull, he said he was bored and was walling people through the map, yesterday I told him not to ever ahck again but he said "I have to" - by that he uses an enhanced crosshair and a zoom that works for any gun- and yes he will be using that every time you see him online.

Everything I said yesterday was a cover for him...

Why am I saying this - he screweed me with something and so I'm screwing him. He's a hacker

END

EDIT:Sorry I lied in the first place :helpful-t

SubbY
08-06-2006, 07:24 PM
....no words

Charmane
08-06-2006, 08:23 PM
I thoguht I best say - hackers deserve to be banned ( a ) lying wasn't the right thing to do considering I used to play on this server once and ( b ) he screwed me irl.

SubbY
08-06-2006, 08:29 PM
fcuk off

found some words

STEAM_0:1:8265673

reBanned

i ve been to nice and this will never happen again....
and trust me, FM will not be the only server where u will be banned on.

dr stealth
08-06-2006, 08:30 PM
so, lets get this right................

hes a cheat, you lied to cover for him, your reason for posting here is because he up-set you, and this is your petty way to retaliate and get him back??

i think you can fuck off as well.

SubbY
08-06-2006, 11:57 PM
the next post will be:

Midnight Runnerz

nooo...my brothers forum account got hacked. he didnt post it. plz unban me, coz im such a loyal hacking player on FM.:helpful-t

or

it was not me, it was my dog.......
http://static.flickr.com/36/78004956_ce7f8aaf83_m.jpg

after some hrs this made me a laugh.
how pathetic and shit some ppl are? esp haxxors!

IWillDie4Eva
09-06-2006, 08:53 AM
Yeye. First you played, then your bro played and soon a goldfish did it? do you gonna ask next can FM unban you and your bro, but ban the goldfish named "covering"?
btw nice picture subby ^^

HIRED K
09-06-2006, 09:48 PM
rofl, wat have I said?

HIRED K
09-06-2006, 09:49 PM
"blablabla my bro blablabla i dont cheat blablabla"
THERE IS NO BRO THERE IS CHEATER

HIRED K
09-06-2006, 09:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by * H!r3d k!LL3r *
Cause when ive seen a player as Charmane pld, I went in player list and saw that u were Midnight so i was insulting him nearly all the rounds (hehe) but u even said a word, so i think u r midnight and that u dont got bro cause if u r really his bro u would have said that u aint Midnight, but u said nthg so u were you (midnight) and u just wanted to hide ur real identity.

I hope uve all understand If not, nvm

Ok now I see your point - but it's bollocks... I don't respond to nubs.

Hope that helps.

YeaH, kiSS my ass baby !

bUG
09-06-2006, 09:54 PM
Since have admins of FM begun to give in to people covering for hackers!? Didn't know that! If it is so, then stop it!!

Midnight Runnerz
10-06-2006, 07:41 PM
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

omfg im not gonna bother trying to explain or anything cuz i have been owned......

i know you wont believe me if i said hes just trying to get back at me for something a did...so i wont say it

just like to say that i dont 'hack' at all and never have on FM.....For the record i do use a program which changes my crosshair but thats only becasue for some reason default one doesnt work.

LoL you have to admitt this whole thing has been rather funny...SubbY dont stop being nice to people who are innocent like me

dmg7
10-06-2006, 08:06 PM
blah lil kids, ...

SubbY
11-06-2006, 10:57 AM
close tis shit plz

HIRED K
11-06-2006, 01:48 PM
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

omfg im not gonna bother trying to explain or anything cuz i have been owned......

i know you wont believe me if i said hes just trying to get back at me for something a did...so i wont say it

just like to say that i dont 'hack' at all and never have on FM.....For the record i do use a program which changes my crosshair but thats only becasue for some reason default one doesnt work.

LoL you have to admitt this whole thing has been rather funny...SubbY dont stop being nice to people who are innocent like me

ROFLMAO, yeah baby I traduce :

Blablala ... .... ... ... blablabla ... ... ...
Blablabla ... ... ... ... ... blablabla