PDA

View Full Version : This night I got Kicked and Banned

wolfen
11-06-2006, 05:48 AM
I played on your server this night and was doing well,, maybe too well as the other team was best as i went into the game, then aftrer a while a guy called Mitch (too bad i forgot to take the log) started to block the first entrance out of our spawn area and started to shoot at me... i responded and thought " i hope there is an admin her to watch this"
WEll.. a long story short. .he was there and saw only the "little things".. not the guy blocking and shooting at teammates.. so.. UNBAN me.. Look at tonights log.. "NoWay" STEAM_0:1:289041... There is nothing wrong in respnding to "enemy" fire.. My team was "underdogs" and i was the best earlier.. i had some terrible lag and got disconnected and then returned.. then the "mitch" guy started this "rubbish" and iI got kivked..and banned.. :monkeysmi

Fragmaster
11-06-2006, 01:27 PM
Moved to appeals

- I will let the person who banned you comment, before I reply here.

As you know, regardless TKing intentionally is not allowed, regardless who started it first. This is NOT a school.

For that TK'ing offence - it will be most likely be a temp ban, less than 24 hours, for first time offenders.

dr stealth
11-06-2006, 01:43 PM
Fragmasters Day of Defeat is a Friendy Fire enabled server
the Fragmasters DoD server has a auto-kick function for too many team attacks within a set period
this is an instant kick, with a 5 minute ban.
this is to boot deliberate team killing/wounding Trolls who join the server just to cause hassle by attacking team members in game.
as this is an auto function, if you accidentally attack too many of your team mates within the set time parameters you will also fall foul and be kicked/banned for 5 mins.
http://fragmasters.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=6422

if myself, or any other of the admins, observes
DELIBERATE team wounding/killing
(for whatever reason! retaliation is NO excuse!)
that player will be KICKED/BANNED for 5mins to a week depending on circumstances.

I did kick/ban a player late last night, and it was for deliberate team attacking in spawn, HE WAS ATTACKING MULTIPLE TEAM MATES. and continued to do it after a warning was posted.
was this you wolfen?

Fragmaster
11-06-2006, 01:48 PM
Wolfen, you have been temp banned for 5min.

SubbY
11-06-2006, 02:03 PM
lol

thx for register at the best gaming communty online:D

dr stealth
11-06-2006, 03:56 PM
its one way to get them to vitist and register the forums i guess :D