PDA

View Full Version : Banned

sparkey_
09-06-2006, 10:00 AM
hi there, your servers was the last servers i played and since then i have been banned from all vac servers, it says i was banned for cheating but i haven't, i dont understand why i got banned as i'm totally against cheating and thats the reason i stopped playing doom3 because people started playing without heads and i never cheated, css is the best game i've ever played and i would never cheat, please could you help
kindest regards
sparkey

IWillDie4Eva
09-06-2006, 10:15 AM
I dont think that was unfair ban, your playing was wierd. but sparky played ofter at FM, so can we see the demo?

sparkey_
09-06-2006, 11:43 AM
Hi there again, sorry for not understanding but could you explain weird playing and I think I may have only played on FM once or twice before, all I do is go into steam vac servers pick one play until I?m bored of losing or winning (this does not happen very often) then get out, I haven?t up until now ever even been on any css forums, I really don?t understand how I could be banned, if I?ve done something wrong please could you explain this to me, apologies in advance, I have a static ip if this makes a difference
Kindest regards
Sparkey

irishman
09-06-2006, 12:13 PM
Hi there again, sorry for not understanding but could you explain weird playing and I think I may have only played on FM once or twice before, all I do is go into steam vac servers pick one play until I?m bored of losing or winning (this does not happen very often) then get out, I haven?t up until now ever even been on any css forums, I really don?t understand how I could be banned, if I?ve done something wrong please could you explain this to me, apologies in advance, I have a static ip if this makes a difference
Kindest regards
Sparkey

What did you use on the server? What is your steam id? Also you should have opened your own thread for this.

sparkey_
09-06-2006, 12:22 PM
i didn't use anything other than the normal software you download from steam, my steam id is sparkey, sorry i didn't know i had to start my own thread i guess i'm a forum noob!

sparkey_
09-06-2006, 12:23 PM
sorry NO1SPARKEY

irishman
09-06-2006, 12:30 PM
sorry NO1SPARKEY

Steam id will look something like this Steam ID 0:0: 11111111

I meant what was your nick on the server not what software, sorry should have made it clearer :)

sparkey_
09-06-2006, 12:39 PM
sorry again, please could tell where i would find steam id
cheers

sparkey_
09-06-2006, 12:45 PM
here it is just checked on the web to find out

sparkey_
09-06-2006, 12:57 PM
and nickname is No1Sparkey

irishman
09-06-2006, 01:06 PM
Can't find anything on banned thread for your nick or steam id. Are you sure that it was FM that banned you?

Steam don't ban right away, if you were reported on another server, it could have taken weeks for the ban to be applied.

sparkey_
09-06-2006, 01:18 PM
oh, erm don't what to do now, have you any ideas?

IWillDie4Eva
09-06-2006, 01:48 PM
Subby banned sparkey yesterday coz he WHked. I asked demo because I did remeber I have seen you ofter playing at FM. btw sparky it dosnt help that FM unban you, if they think it was unfair ban. coz this is a VAC server and didnt you say your banned from VAC? then you cant come with that ID to FM anymore. :readfaq:

sparkey_
09-06-2006, 02:08 PM
whats WHked? so what do i do? how do i get unbanned from VAC?
cheers

IWillDie4Eva
09-06-2006, 02:19 PM
didnt you say your banned from VAC? I dont know are you unbanned or not, but I guess not. WH means wallhack, its a cheat and you see trought walls with it :D
You should know it, when you use it. :D

sparkey_
09-06-2006, 02:26 PM
i have NEVER used a wallhack or any other cheat, i believe if you can't win on your own then its not worth playing, thats why i stopped playing doom3, i was good, very good and rarely lost then people started using cheats ie no heads which you cant kill, i stopped playing which is a shame because it was excellent.

sparkey_
09-06-2006, 02:30 PM
i'm really peaved that i can't play again, just had a go on a unsecured server, and people were moving way to fast i guess this is another hax, it seems unfair that i've been banned fron vac servers although i have never done anything wrong, i would love to see any evidence that i have cheated because i know i haven't.

sparkey_
09-06-2006, 02:32 PM
i've built my system to the max watercooling etc, overclocked, razor mouse etc, just so i could play to best ability and someone has banned me

sparkey_
09-06-2006, 02:40 PM
any idea how long i will be banned for?

IWillDie4Eva
09-06-2006, 02:58 PM
From FM it was a perm ban, so its forever. but still I dont think you got banned from VAC and FM only because your so fucking pro.

sparkey_
09-06-2006, 03:47 PM
who said i was any good at css, i'm not but i still wouldn't use a cheat

sparkey_
09-06-2006, 03:49 PM
some twat out there has banned me for bullshit, cos they can, and thats that, not because i was cheating for the last time i don't cheat, not least i wouldn't know how to.

sparkey_
09-06-2006, 03:50 PM
probably some insecure schoolboy who doesn't like getting shot by me

irishman
09-06-2006, 05:49 PM
probably some insecure schoolboy who doesn't like getting shot by me

How about actually going to the report a cheat section and locating the thread that relates to you and viewing the demo.

Oh and I really wouldn't call the admins names, the admins on FM are some of the best at spotting hacks.

sparkey_
09-06-2006, 07:32 PM
i don't really care about calling the admins names they may be the best hack spotters in the world the the stupid fuck who banned me got it wrong so they cant be that good can they and i have lost my ability to play the game i love, i haven't cheated once again so can you please stop referring to me cheating, don't cheat won't cheat and i guess now i won't be able to play ever again on a vac server so now it don't matter, thanks for your help anyway.

irishman
09-06-2006, 07:39 PM
i don't really care about calling the admins names they may be the best hack spotters in the world the the stupid fuck who banned me got it wrong so they cant be that good can they and i have lost my ability to play the game i love, i haven't cheated once again so can you please stop referring to me cheating, don't cheat won't cheat and i guess now i won't be able to play ever again on a vac server so now it don't matter, thanks for your help anyway.

How about you actually read what is said? Where did I accuse you of cheating?

To be honest, if it was a mistake that you were banned for, I would let the ban stand for your attitude.

sparkey_
09-06-2006, 07:50 PM
don't care anymore too many people cheating in the game anyhow
if my attitude stinks then put yourself in my position and you would understand, why bother replying if you can't help

irishman
09-06-2006, 07:53 PM
don't care anymore too many people cheating in the game anyhow
if my attitude stinks then put yourself in my position and you would understand, why bother replying if you can't help

If I was in your position I would ask for help insolving the problem, I would not start slagging people off, name calling etc.

You do not know who banned you and why, as I said it could be a mistake.

Any person is free to reply to any post on this forum including this one.

ThE NaMeLeSs
09-06-2006, 08:25 PM
hes vac2 banned right?doesent it says all...

sparkey_
09-06-2006, 09:19 PM
fairs do irishman had time out more relaxed, thanks for your help

irishman
09-06-2006, 09:24 PM
fairs do irishman had time out more relaxed, thanks for your help

No probs m8, just want to help. Thing is I cant find any thread for your steam id or nick.

If you are already VAC banned, it would not be because of yesterday because it takes days (normally weeks) for steam to ban anyone.

It could be one of the other servers you played on previously.

sparkey_
09-06-2006, 09:26 PM
then i fear there is no hope, because i just play on random servers whoevers got the lowest ping

SubbY
09-06-2006, 10:11 PM
hi there, your servers was the last servers i played and since then i have been banned from all vac servers

lol, u are such a pro. maybe u used a wrong mp3 player.....LMFAO

SubbY
09-06-2006, 10:23 PM
Subby banned sparkey yesterday coz he WHked.

negative

irishman
09-06-2006, 11:10 PM
then i fear there is no hope, because i just play on random servers whoevers got the lowest ping

Unfortunately Sparkey, it looks like another server banned you, could have been anything up to 4 - 6 weeks ago.

It was just concidence that FM was the last server you played on.

Steam does not give details of when and by whom you were banned.

you can try though by going to www.steampowered.com

The Joy
10-06-2006, 02:21 AM
like subby sed, doesn't VAC ban you for playing music on some programme if you start it up in game?

if you have, i think we've found your problem

[E3] Deadeye
10-06-2006, 12:26 PM
like subby sed, doesn't VAC ban you for playing music on some programme if you start it up in game?

if you have, i think we've found your problem

what like win amp or something?

sparkey_
10-06-2006, 01:55 PM
it was nothing to do with music, just got banned from vac for no apparent reason!

IWillDie4Eva
10-06-2006, 03:21 PM
Originally Posted by IWillDie4Ever
Subby banned sparkey yesterday coz he WHked

Negative

Thats what I did think, thats then the really reason?

aky
10-06-2006, 04:00 PM
VAC2 Wont ban you unless it has found some sort of cheat on your machine.

It cant be an accident, the only thing i can think of is someone else is using your account and has cheated but still, you are fooked for VAC2 servers so you gotta buy a new account.

SubbY
10-06-2006, 07:27 PM
erm, it was a joke:bow: :4-hit:

vac will not ban u for using a mp3 player or sth like this

i saw many haxxors appeals...."im vac banned coz of my music software...."

LMAO

btw the most new hax have included a mp3 player xD

IWillDie4Eva
11-06-2006, 11:57 AM
but subby whats the reason for ban from FM if it wasnt WH or ts?

irishman
11-06-2006, 05:22 PM
but subby whats the reason for ban from FM if it wasnt WH or ts?

What are you going on about? Steam do not ban right away, this guy has been banned from ANOTHER server previously, perhaps weeks ago.

Read the posts please.

SubbY
11-06-2006, 05:37 PM
didnt ban him:helpful-t :4-hit:

.Xe
11-06-2006, 06:38 PM
Sparkey

Do you use any custom skins? or has someone you know sent you some?

My mate got sent a custom skin and it contained an aimbot lol , he got banned for 3 years lol.

Deek
11-06-2006, 07:11 PM
okay here we go the VAC pro's gonna tell you something nice and simple

YOU CHEATED, VAC DONT HAVE ANY FALSE POSITIVES! pure and simple, and u did it less than a month ago,

Your ban lasts this long.... 40000000000000000000 years or untill steam gets shutdown
you cant use that account, atleast admit u used a cheat ffs, u got vac banned not by an admin, by a computer system devolped to scan ur memory for certain MD5 Hashes and Hooking into the source engine in certain places dont say i used an mp3 player and got banned, me and my friends and alot of people been playin for years with mp3 players on, on vac servers

God, why are soo many people soo stupid

Silk
11-06-2006, 07:53 PM
TOPIC CLOSED.