PDA

View Full Version : I'm banned

Taz^NV
19-06-2006, 11:40 AM
I have been away camping last few days i come back, and im banned, WTF. So i read the forums, see the thread, so i check the demo's out, And how the fuck am i banned with those Demo's???

aky
19-06-2006, 11:45 AM
Maybe you left your hacks on while you 'went camping'

CUNT. xx

Taz^NV
19-06-2006, 11:48 AM
And also you said something about a new account, lol, i dont have a new one

irishman
19-06-2006, 11:52 AM
I have been away camping last few days i come back, and im banned, WTF. So i read the forums, see the thread, so i check the demo's out, And how the fuck am i banned with those Demo's???

What is wrong with the demos? Can you explain how you seem to know where the enemy were. I was speccing you for a while and these are the result.

For example in one of the demos (number 2 I think), you run up the ramp, turn left and shoot at a ct hiding behind a tree. If I remember correctly, I asked you the same question and you said you saw his leg. How?

By the way if you were camping for the last few days, who was playing on the 15th and made a post yesterday as well?

irishman
19-06-2006, 11:53 AM
And also you said something about a new account, lol, i dont have a new one

If you read the post, that was from TC at UKCS. I would assume that you played there as well at some stage.

Taz^NV
19-06-2006, 12:06 PM
I was back yesterday from camping, but i didnt go on server, and If you watch demo again, you see that the person behind the tree throws a nade up and i see were it's coming from, and then i shoot his leg, whats dodgy about that

Anyway, nothing i can really do to change ph33r's mind, all i know is that i dont hack, and what ever it is i dont have a second account,And i would really like to be unbanned from Fragmaster's, it has a great forum, community and a great server

ben
19-06-2006, 12:10 PM
Anyway, nothing i can really do to change ph33r's mind, all i know is that i dont hack, and what ever it is i dont have a second account,And i would really like to be unbanned from Fragmaster's, it has a great forum, community and a great serverCome on you lined smiley up though the wall... you also know where people where going to run out from.

Stats and UKCS's TC say you have 2 acounts:
http://fragmasters.hlstatsx.com/?mode=playerinfo&player=47094
http://fragmasters.hlstatsx.com/?mode=playerinfo&player=42388

Taz^NV
19-06-2006, 12:14 PM
lol, the name "Renthal" Was my mates, he was on too, if you can check log's you will see, that both me and Renthal were playing at one point, and i took the name renthal off him as he changed his too "Bunji man"

irishman
19-06-2006, 12:17 PM
Come on you lined smiley up though the wall... you also know where people where going to run out from.

Stats and UKCS's TC say you have 2 acounts:
http://fragmasters.hlstatsx.com/?mode=playerinfo&player=47094
http://fragmasters.hlstatsx.com/?mode=playerinfo&player=42388

Thanks Ben, lining up smiley is only 1 of several dodgy shots that were made in the demos. I am at work but I can give you an exact list of the dodgy shots or will you save me the bother and just admit you were hacking?

And as Ben has shown you DO have 2 accounts.

ben
19-06-2006, 12:18 PM
lol, the name "Renthal" Was my mates, he was on too, if you can check log's you will see, that both me and Renthal were playing at one point, and i took the name renthal off him as he changed his too "Bunji man"Funny! i dont see Bunji man under that steam id i only see:

Stewie Griffin
Taz^NV
Renthal

So some ones not telling the truth :4-hit:.

Taz^NV
19-06-2006, 12:19 PM
he doesnt play on FM he was just on becuase i told him how good the community is....

irishman
19-06-2006, 12:20 PM
lol, the name "Renthal" Was my mates, he was on too, if you can check log's you will see, that both me and Renthal were playing at one point, and i took the name renthal off him as he changed his too "Bunji man"

So he was the one hacking then and not you? The name you used on the server that night was Taz^Nv.

Were you both playing on a LAN then as well?

Xampie
19-06-2006, 12:28 PM
tell more of the story.... yyour side plz.. not friends side.. and dont even try 2 call out ya m8z defending you dont hack

aky
19-06-2006, 12:31 PM
You said you were changin your name to Renthal you obviously planned this out because it was just in time for your banning :)

Taz^NV
19-06-2006, 12:40 PM
Yes i changed my name, like i said, im sick off Taz, and Anyway,

"This section is taken very seriously. Please submit your appeal here."

So can you all please su and let me tell my side,

The full story.

I was playing on FM all night on thursday i think it was and the map changed to Contra (<3 that map) the map got extended and my funal score was 40-29 i think, all through the map, people were saying "Taz hacks", "ban taz" .
So i knew i wasnt cheating and nothing to worry about, so i said "Take a demo and post it on thr forums then" since i had nothing to hide, Then went on to play all night and every one calmed down, it was just that map, then i check forums here and i seen thread.

Abnd that is my story tbh, not much, but what can i do, your a bunch of great guy's, why would i hack and spoil me playing here tbh, if your picking on me becuase im new here fair enough, but banning me is unfair tbh, please ph33r unban me, i dont hack man.

aky
19-06-2006, 12:47 PM
Sorry but LMFAO. Picking on you because your new? No. This isnt a playground and we're not all 9 year olds lol.

Fragmasters doesnt tolerate bullying should be a new policy just for Taz eh :P

Joking. Demos obviously show you hack. Irishman isnt the type of person to record a hacker for no reason other than the person hacking, and Fragmaster himself confirmed the ban.

Taz^NV
19-06-2006, 12:48 PM
Ok, can you please state which demo is dodgy so i can watch is again please

irishman
19-06-2006, 12:48 PM
Yes i changed my name, like i said, im sick off Taz, and Anyway,

"This section is taken very seriously. Please submit your appeal here."

So can you all please su and let me tell my side,

The full story.

I was playing on FM all night on thursday i think it was and the map changed to Contra (<3 that map) the map got extended and my funal score was 40-29 i think, all through the map, people were saying "Taz hacks", "ban taz" .
So i knew i wasnt cheating and nothing to worry about, so i said "Take a demo and post it on thr forums then" since i had nothing to hide, Then went on to play all night and every one calmed down, it was just that map, then i check forums here and i seen thread.

Abnd that is my story tbh, not much, but what can i do, your a bunch of great guy's, why would i hack and spoil me playing here tbh, if your picking on me becuase im new here fair enough, but banning me is unfair tbh, please ph33r unban me, i dont hack man.

No one is picking on you, you have not explained the several dodgy shots in any of the demos. It is up to Pheer but I would suggest that the ban stays until you satisfactorily explain the shots you made. Your explanation of the ct behind the tree is not good enough, you were turning before you saw him!

Taz^NV
19-06-2006, 12:49 PM
Ok, can you please state which demo is dodgy so i can watch is again please

irishman
19-06-2006, 12:54 PM

You can't see any dodgy shots in any of the 3 demos? I am in work at the moment so I can't give you name of the demo and time frames.

Off the top of my head, there was a shot with a scout at the top of the ramp in demo 1, you capped a ct that actually made it to the t side of the ramp, you waited for a ct to run around the corner towards the tree.

You capped a ct in a window with an awp.

You don't think any of these were dodgy?

Taz^NV
19-06-2006, 12:57 PM
Ok, just watched the demo, "Taz" and im sure you will agree nothing "dodgy" in that demo, now "taz2"

Taz^NV
19-06-2006, 12:58 PM
And as for the ct in window with awp, i here some one shooting so i look up and see his muzzle flash

*EDIT* I just watched the one were i kill smily, and whats so bad about it, i am just covering the door thing with scout, im not following any one threw walls, and can i just say. why would i want to be unbanned so badly, Fragmaster's own's, thats why.If i did hack, i would be like, fuck it im banned, and just move on, but i didnt hack

irishman
19-06-2006, 01:04 PM
Unless somebody else wants to list everything, it will have to wait until I get home.

What about waiting for the ct to run around the corner where the tree is?

Taz^NV
19-06-2006, 01:10 PM
It's a common place for ppl to camp, you will agree. yes?

Taz^NV
19-06-2006, 01:12 PM
Ph33r, i would like to see your view's on the demo's too please...

ben
19-06-2006, 01:16 PM
Il do a few then im off to an exam.

smiley:
Why did you ajust your aim on the wayout befor you could see anything but wall?

Why are you looking there:
http://benbrinkhurst.co.uk/uploads/user_images/hl2-2006-06-19-11-55-11-85.jpg
Oh ok:
http://benbrinkhurst.co.uk/uploads/user_images/hl2-2006-06-19-11-55-15-39.jpg
you had not seen im yet so why folow him?

@ last post: running round the corner is camping?

Xampie
19-06-2006, 01:34 PM
and after this you kill the AWPguy down left.... adn aim at you rtop..... you know u cant see the window from there... but why aim....???

very dodgy m8... maybe im stoned... but not stupid....

p.s. agree with ben.... and also in the fisrt shots u kinda eat a nade... adn than aim left.. yeah people always rush from thatway...

WIZARDONI>>> we need ur help... he cant see the dodgy parts...

Taz^NV
19-06-2006, 01:48 PM
So is it as it stands then, im not getting unbanned??

Taz^NV
19-06-2006, 01:50 PM
Guys, i dont hack fs, but not me who's the admin's abd end of Day, its up to you guy's, but please, give me a chance guys

Mark0
19-06-2006, 01:55 PM
You were definitely hacking, and Bens post with the wireframe just confirms it. Get a grip and fuck off, kthxbai2j00

P.S. Nice work ben :)

irishman
19-06-2006, 02:06 PM
Cheers for that Ben, this is just one of the shots I am talking about Taz.

What is your explanation for this?

Xampie
19-06-2006, 02:11 PM
Guys, i dont hack fs, but not me who's the admin's abd end of Day, its up to you guy's, but please, give me a chance guys

so u got banned of UKCS and now with the demo's???? on FM??

taz... its not being good... its enjoying the game

p.s. did u also appealed @ UKCS this way?? outcome???

why not unabnned???

Taz^NV
19-06-2006, 02:15 PM
i said fucking ph33r, not you!

Xampie
19-06-2006, 02:16 PM
pheer is no community... why bother pheer if the community already stands up.........

defend urself agains the community...

if pheer also agrees with lots of regulars he would unban u.... but dont try 2 get Pheers powerin2 dis........

these demo's proof alot and the community added them and gave their opinion....

so ph33r has the final desicion
and. p.s.

it aint a F^&*%( pheer.....

it still is the Headadmin... but wth... goodluck with your appeal section..

Taz^NV
19-06-2006, 02:18 PM
Xampie, the reason i was banned from UKCS, is becuase i downloaded a 1.6 skin and in that skin a hack came, every time i opened 1.6 the hack opened too, and it said "Pain esp 1.3" at the side of my screen. The hack was there, but wasnt actervated, you need to use some sort of consol to actervate it, and i admitted that to ukcs, i would of only had a month ban, but i started to give abuse to TC and Gandolf and that os why im not unbanned...

Taz^NV
19-06-2006, 02:21 PM
And sorry, Xampie i didnt mean you sorry, i ment that n00b on the last page

Bantros
19-06-2006, 02:34 PM
I thought you were hacking the second time I saw you

rapier
19-06-2006, 02:39 PM
hmmm, well i cant look at it. :( really must get a new graphics card

irishman
19-06-2006, 02:43 PM
Taz,

The way it works is that anybody can view the demos and make observations and / or questions. For example Ben clearly showed that you were tracking an enemy.

You have not answered that question.

Pheer has the last word on Ban and unbans, I would suggest that, if you were not hacking, then you should explain any and all moves that are suspicious, this will help Pheer when deciding.

Taz^NV
19-06-2006, 02:46 PM
Ok, Irishman, The one with the screen shot, my crosshair was there just for no reason, and then i moved it onto the door and waited for someone to come out and camped.

Taz^NV
19-06-2006, 02:46 PM
now, i will explain more deatil idf needed and any other questions i will answer , so please ask, i want unbanned as soon as tbh :(

GhosTDoG
19-06-2006, 02:53 PM
lol, let the witch hunt begin.

irishman
19-06-2006, 03:15 PM
Running the risk of being 'jumped' upon here, there is no witch hunt.

I recorded demos which I thought were dodgy. I asked the admins to view these and make a decision.

This was done and Taz was banned for hacking.

I will let others decide if the demos show any cheating and if they do not, then I will apologise.

Since the exchange yesterday, I will refrain from further posts here in case I get on your back again like yesterday

Taz^NV
19-06-2006, 03:19 PM
Ok, no problem Irishman, i know your just doing your job, but tbh, i dont hack

Xampie
19-06-2006, 03:28 PM
, i dont hack

enjoy the time....

stop asking 2 get unbanned... wont help....

continue answering... unban will come if youre not lying....2 youself btw...

and dont get angry at people like u did @ ukcs, cause that way you will also be banned... defend your movements by words... we wont have a get2gether 2 show you the dodgy spots...

...... your demo's are dodgey 2 me...
........2 me youre a player without skills cause of hacking.....

i agree with ban.... but others will prove.... if u are right

aky
19-06-2006, 03:46 PM
If the demos show hacking and its on your account, the account should be banned wether it was your cat/dog/goldfish/toilet seat or your friend.

These people know what they're talking about, and im quite sure they wouldnt be positive about you hacking unless they were 100% sure.

They could be wrong but im just saying these arent the kind of people who jump the gun and accuse like me :D

Taz^NV
19-06-2006, 03:55 PM
Im not lying to myself, or you guys, the only way im going to get unabanned is if i tell the truth and thats what im doing, so any question's pleasE?

rapier
19-06-2006, 04:10 PM
can anyone convert it in to avi for me :(

dmg7
19-06-2006, 05:27 PM
lol rapier :P

Its up to head admin now Taz, i think the points been made, and from what ive seen its quite clear you were hacking.

you obviously dnt no much about wireframe, so u obviously think you will be able to talk your way out. But tbh you cant, alot of the shots are too fast and its as if you no their gna come round and its all very suspect for a guy who is new to the server and has a record of hax (or hax on pc) EVEN if that was a mistake.

Taz^NV
19-06-2006, 05:43 PM
Well for that one with wireframe, if you leave it on and watch the demo, you see im not following him and that i just put my crosshair on door, but as DMG said, all up to head admin's now :(

Dr.Gonzo
19-06-2006, 05:53 PM
You came on this server proudly telling people you were banned from UKCS. Then wouldn't elaborate why... The old "hack in the skin" line is one of the oldest in the book. So you have already been banned from one server for hacking - fact.

Then you behave incredibly dodgy every time you play and have been demo'd making a series of incredibly dodgy shots and have seen wire frame pictures that conclusively prove that you're INCREDIBLY DODGY. You are a hacker.

The community has already demonstrated that a lot of its members have more respect for those that hold their hands up and apologise than those who continue to lie. Your story has not added up at any point so far.

It has been spotted by many regs who have vast experience in this matter. Irish and Sov don't point the finger readily. Own up or fuck off.

nabby
19-06-2006, 06:16 PM
jsut read this thread and i actually cant be arsed to look at the demos, but i have alot of faith in the community to make the right decision

maybe l8r tonite i'll review

Ozric
19-06-2006, 07:03 PM
Taz2 shows nothing.

Taz and taz1 are definite wallhax.

I'm not even going to bother siting specific instances as the above 2 are replete with them.

Give it up pal. In fact you will get more respect and perhaps even be welcomed back (tentatively) when you get your new id if you just admit how sad you are and apologise for it.

Fragmaster
19-06-2006, 07:20 PM
I reviewed your demos (taz & taz1) personally, without any wireframe as it was so blatantly. You were using wallhack, it was so obviously. I have seen a lot better quality demos than yours and straight away noticed that you pre-aiming through walls and other areas and knew the positons of players before they appeared and traced them through the walls.

Do you think I was born yestarday? Do not insult my fucking intelligence and take me for a fool. Wankers like you think they can talk their way out of situations, not with me son.

Fuck off now, if your not willing to tell the truth. I only give respect to players who are honest and know when they have been caught and made a mistake.

Fragmaster

Taz^NV
19-06-2006, 07:33 PM
Well im caught now, no point and lying anymore and i know im not going to be unbanned, so i maswell admit it and that i was stupid doing it, but ppl have said i was dodgy, That map was the only time i used hacks, And i am sorry, but i guess i will find some were else to play :(

nabby
19-06-2006, 07:39 PM
yea fuck off

tramp

lemme guess hacking on the via server next and then uv dun it all u prick

as u have all guessed i have reviewed the demos and they were more blatent than porky's, damn good thing i didnt get another prick lying to me

"that map was the only time i used hacks" why the fuck wud u say that, ur just saying u used it on other maps

pricks like u make me sick, dnt even think of coming back here

Taz^NV
19-06-2006, 07:40 PM
Well fuck you then you cock, i fucking tell the truth and say im leaving and i still get abuse, fucking knob

nabby
19-06-2006, 07:44 PM
Well fuck you then you cock, i fucking tell the truth and say im leaving and i still get abuse, fucking knob

you deserve it, tell the truth straight away and i will respect u. read other threads and see that that is true, if u lie then piss off, dnt give a shit if u "delay the truth"

Xampie
19-06-2006, 07:52 PM
can we forum ban this1 also... cause he is such a loser

nabby
19-06-2006, 07:53 PM
aye

Taz^NV
19-06-2006, 08:36 PM
lol, ban me all you like, why would i still post when im banned.

ben
19-06-2006, 08:40 PM
lol, ban me all you like, why would i still post when im banned.you are though :p

Crazy Diamond
19-06-2006, 09:03 PM
Nice one Taz, this is just for you.

http://img100.imageshack.us/img100/7608/middlefinger5pw.jpg

I`ll pre warn VIA you maybe paying them a visit.

Taz^NV
19-06-2006, 09:06 PM
pre warn VIA all you want, i will not be playing there anyway

nabby
19-06-2006, 09:21 PM
lol, ban me all you like, why would i still post when im banned.

thought u fucked off?