PDA

View Full Version : "|\|oo|3 |-|u|\|T3R" STEAM_0:0:11390493 CS:S

Ozric
21-06-2006, 01:04 AM
"|\|oo|3 |-|u|\|T3R" STEAM_0:0:11390493

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=95D65AED1563F533

Another difficult one. First alerted to him by the number of times he popped out round corners to hs me in 1 shot with M4 and immediately back in. I'm convinced he's wallhacking after watching these through 3 times with various methods. But he is a very good player (and a very good hacker imo) and he knows he is being spectated, as you can see from his comments at the start of demo5 which continues on from demo3 the round before where he was dodgy as fuck. Regardless, demo3 is the best example but there's plenty more there besides.

He's been on the server a few times under different names but his stats for last night don't seem to tally with some of his previous stats.

As you'll see, he has the usual massive ego of the experienced hacker/cocksucker.

Shaggus
21-06-2006, 01:28 AM
hes hacking.. just watched the demo with wireframe 1... hes aiming at peeps before he shoots and he couldnt see where they were

AzTr!cKy^
21-06-2006, 05:44 AM
Im backing this 1 as i was playing with the guy!

took a few amazing pops at me, i kept my eye on him for a while tonight, especially after ozric asked me to spec with him.

id say its well hidden allthough there are a few times where it became blatent.
Will await other peoples views

Hacienda
21-06-2006, 06:13 AM
ahh glad someone got him :)

Tried getting him the other night but son woke up after i specced him 2 rounds, the first round you killed him straight off and the second he was afk for :P

Definatly seemed like he was hacking to me but havn't checked the demo yet will do so later :P

Xampie
21-06-2006, 06:15 AM
saw him on server...
looked dodgey as i always rushed rounds and he was headshotting me allll the time...
if he is hacking... hope he will get banned and than...........

glad he's gone... or will he be back??????

familyguy
21-06-2006, 06:21 AM
I just pop on here to see what was going on i cant bealve you guys think i hack.I meen you say i aim at people before i seen them i just aim where i think people might be ie. spots where people normaly are as for my fast shooting at people round corners, i use to always get shot by others all the time in the same way. tbh my new mouse is what gives me faster shooting its a G7 logitect and since i got it i have been playing alot better. look i know the score i dont want to be baned but if you want to do it but i aint hacking i swear it. tbh i was going to donate to FM servers since it was a sweet place to hang out now i dunno seems pretty hostal now.
in my defence loads of people on server didnt think i hacked and if you look at any demo you can pick out bits and pieces that look like hacking.
so peace i hope this gets sorted soon one way or other.....

familyguy
21-06-2006, 06:56 AM
i just watched the demos and i cant beleave from that you think i am hacking at no point do i pre fire aim throught walls or nothing total wierd why you think i am i am total freaked atm i just dont see how you think i hack if you watch demos and think i hack up to you to take from it what you think but i watched them in my head like i was watching some one else and i cant see where you comming from
peace ....

Hacienda
21-06-2006, 07:56 AM
firstly nice of you to register, always makes me chortle the line "I was going to donate but since you dont like me hacking now i wont"

And you ARE hacking watched the first two demo's only but that was enough, my opinion only and ofc the admins will review them but I dont think you will be donating tbh :P

Ozric
21-06-2006, 08:13 AM
Here's a few more from tonight.

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=E958E28832BCCECE

Forgot to mention that, although he has good aim, aimbot is involved here too somehow. Guess it's one of those narrow angle things I've heard about. There are a few good illustrations in here and if you slow it down a bit it seems obvious. I remember one with AK standing up above left route out of CT spawn (note it's the first bullet which makes the hs, even tho aiming at torso) and a couple with AWM , just after being flashed at Middle and then up on bridge straight after. I also have to wonder what went on at the end of attacking house as CT, slow it down and take a look with wireframe.

Again, this is another good player which makes it difficult to tell but all the more deserving of your full attention as good players should know better.

familyguy
21-06-2006, 08:17 AM
like i said think what you wana think and i was going to donate and i still might i like the servers alot if you call having a few good rounds hacking then do it i wont lose sleep over it look not going to get in a bitch fight with you .

just wanna know what part of what demo makes you think i hack cos i dont recall any thing tha looks ever a bit doudgy there and i just played a 65-19 game on FM server and 2 peope went you hacking and almost all rest said shut up no he isnt so it begs the question are you look at video with open eyes or are you condeming me before you even looked at it cos i could watch any demp and pick some thing out that looks like hacking if the player was pretty good.

ben
21-06-2006, 08:24 AM
demo 5: T in house you can only see 1mm of him when you fire as hes steping out ( tick 3900 ish i think it was ). oh and you do line him up though the wall perfectly :p.

not going though all the other points got to go to an exam :(.

familyguy
21-06-2006, 08:33 AM
good luck in exam "cross fingers"

Sage
21-06-2006, 08:53 AM
haha! im so glad, i hope u get busted!

do you think we are stupid?

big time hacker! he was on the server 20 mins ago

AzTr!cKy^
21-06-2006, 08:05 PM
Theres a diffrence between a "GOOD" player and a "DODGEY" player.

A good player is some1 when watching them take some serious play to the game, pulling off some outstanding shots and using all sorts of techniques to stay alive and constantly making you think...i'll try that.
A dodgey player is some1 when watching them make you think...WTF and that was you last night m8...im not having a go at you i just think that things like this are best looked into hacking or not, surely you can understand that :)

the stuff i saw last night at certain times made me want to persue this even more, there were times i thought were impossible, there was no indication that a player would be there and no sound was made, yet you were there everytime....inocent untill proven otherwise, thats when every1 else has looked including our top demo viewers and gave their input.

nabby
21-06-2006, 08:08 PM
nab says the demos show the hacking possibilit is quite likely :)

AzTr!cKy^
21-06-2006, 08:33 PM
Ok just reveiwed the 1st set of demos sent by oz.

Demos 2 and 3 speak loudly enough tbh
Demo 6 when hes going straight up the tunnel towards T spawn, takes 1st guy running past tunnel exit with awp turns to his left after exiting tunnel snipes T near rails and immediately after firing at the T near rails his aim "SNAPS" to the T running up the steps....nuff said tbh

AzTr!cKy^
21-06-2006, 08:52 PM
watched 2nd set of demos by oz.
Speak the same language as the 1st set ;)

=O see my bounty goin up and up and up lol (head grows) =D

familyguy
21-06-2006, 10:03 PM
az i ask you to watch demos agian this watch me in between kills as you see i have very edgey player i always check every where and that kill you was talking about is due to that fact, when i go around corner i scope up i cant help that i scoped up over a player more hard like for him. Just cos my cursor aims ovr peopke when i go around corner dont meen i hack it meens i know where to leave my cursor to max my frags , ratio .
ie when you go around corner you dont just run around you point into the distance where you think people might be waiting or snipeing i seen you do same thing az so do you hack ? i am sure if i demoed you it would look same as me due to you being a good player as well in fact i seen many things the same with you as me like on map last night you got 8 hs in a row o people runnign up the stairs and you was shooting em just as there heads poped up to m thats good reactions but the way you going on you would said to ya self that it was aim bot or wall hack enuff said peace

AzTr!cKy^
21-06-2006, 10:58 PM
in demo 6 as explained after sniping the T near the rails....your aim within a milisecond of sniping that guy at the rails SNAPPED at the T running up the steps at that time your AWP was reloading the next round to fire...reactions......no chance tbh that was precise snap to the head, perfect straight line from the sniped T to the head of the T running up the steps...slow it down and you'll see what i mean ;)

being cautious and having good reactions...take me for an example...i may be a very cautious player because i like to play an aware slow paced game so i understand whats happening through the stage and i can keep an eye on whats goin off...my reactions arent the dogs bollox but i know that i have decent reactions when i need to use em (gettin worse with age lol), you on the otherhand were not playing cautious (mainly because you knew they were there) you didnt have fantastic reactions but good enough with the assistance of the aimbot( prime example in demo 6 as explained above). Demo 3 stood behind the wall at the market...wtf lol you popped out the moment that T came from the tunnel and turned right...instant headshot with a 2 burst spray...maybe sound but that was lined to perfection!
Demo 2 1st 20 secs you were pissin about a bit at CT spawn noticed how you chose to piss around to the left of CT spawn as you knew that T snipers were coming from the left up top. The moment the CTs next to you had taken down 2-3 awpers (usure how many cant remember) you moved off and went straight up the left pulled a nade out and threw...paused a second( which you did a few times during the demos...a few typing and the other i assume changing hacks) went staright round the corner instant headshot on the guy behind the wall at the bottom of the stairs(usual camping spot yes) but you knew he was there to do that..next bit even more dodgey, jumped round the corner with a perfect aim at i think it was the player bullshit with an awp. next moved on to the right turn next to the stairs under the bridge from the apartment yet another perfectly lined up shot with the T just across the path...should i need to explain more?
Come on m8 stop pissin about weve all heard this before...i say no more now till a decision is made by which i will reply to you on the apeal section which tbh this should be!

dont like digging a hole be4 some1 is actually convicted but im possitive enough in my mind that im right which is why im talking now instead of l8r

lunatic
22-06-2006, 02:28 AM
i think he turns it off and on, one pistol round he killed 7 people, other times he just gets a kill, i have seen some suspicious acts by him but he is validated by him fucking up in another round whether this is intentional or not but tbh i can't give a conclusive opinion, perhaps he just really good

raging-savage
22-06-2006, 06:34 AM
how do i watch these things?.....i have specced him a few times and it doesnt look like he is hacking imo,i just think he is good.

cheers.

Xampie
22-06-2006, 06:46 AM
just place the demo's you downloaded or recorded in the steam/steamapps/usernam/cstrike/ folder

in the cstrike folder

just start css and openup console

hit in console: PLAYDEMO ......(...= demoname) and hit enter

rokCCCaii
22-06-2006, 07:03 AM
Thats the thing though lunatic, he gets a lot of kills that seem beyond his capability, as conceited as it sounds. Thats why I started demoing and thats why i have a demo of his bot doing a 360 right onto a nme.
Ill rar and upload later much to my displeasure i hate having to spend time on these gimps.

raging-savage
22-06-2006, 07:15 AM
after watching the demo's (bar #8)
i still dont think he hax,most of those shots where luck and he is a good awper...i have seen many good awpers awp the same way.

cheers.

ThE NaMeLeSs
22-06-2006, 08:56 AM
wh imo,there are moments where hes aiming throuhg the wall at their heads (dont remeber demo name tho)
i can think some are possible with sound, but not on distances as these

sometimes he just aims at their head through wall, pops out and miss LOL,but sometimes he pops out and whilest doin this he correct his aim

i think hes a wher with a shitaim

oh and savage how long do u play cs/css ??

Shaggus
22-06-2006, 09:31 AM
after watching the demo's (bar #8)
i still dont think he hax,most of those shots where luck and he is a good awper...i have seen many good awpers awp the same way.

cheers.

type mat_wireframe 1 in console when wathcing the demo.... u can clearly see that he sometimes is aiming at enemies through the wall

raging-savage
22-06-2006, 02:43 PM
wh imo,there are moments where hes aiming throuhg the wall at their heads (dont remeber demo name tho)
i can think some are possible with sound, but not on distances as these

sometimes he just aims at their head through wall, pops out and miss LOL,but sometimes he pops out and whilest doin this he correct his aim

i think hes a wher with a shitaim

oh and savage how long do u play cs/css ??

do you mean how long have i been playing css?

cheers.

Mark0
22-06-2006, 03:39 PM
There is no doubt he hacks. I watched all demos with mat_wireframe 1 and it is fucking obvious. I see folks writing that he disguises it. I don't think he does a particularly good job of disguising it. He rushes areas where people are holding back (as he knows enemies aren't there) like the long corridor. He seems to know where people are a bit too well and I think he is definitely wallhacking.

As for the aimbot, it is very clear he is. Especially at the long corridor where he uses the WH to know that guy is up there. The T pokes out not even a millimetre at the house and this guy scores a hit with the awp, killing the T. I think on demo6, it is most obvious where he goes up and sees the TS at spawn. He tries to USP one and fails, so then no-scopes the guy right in the dead center. Absolute bs if you ask me. He immediately locks onto another enemy out of view up on that section and immeditaely locks off as soon as that happens, to try and disguise what just went on.

My verdict: hacker.

Fragmaster
22-06-2006, 04:26 PM
STEAM_0:0:11390493
BANNED

WH

Use the appeals section (dummy thread created)