PDA

View Full Version : Still banned?

Ph@nT@$t|c
23-06-2006, 01:50 PM
Hey guys, silk unbanned me yesterday, i tried to get on the server yet it still says i have been banned.....a new message came up on the server sayin that i have been banned from this server due to hacking?? and i cant get on now because its a secure server?? this is the only server which doesnt allow me to play even though i was unbanned....please can someone help with this problem??

IWillDie4Eva
23-06-2006, 01:55 PM
cant get on now because its a secure server??

does it say your Vac banned?

aky
23-06-2006, 01:56 PM
lol hax0r

Fragmaster
23-06-2006, 02:03 PM
I just check the ban list, you are not listed there

STEAM_0:0:297710

Did you TK ?

IWillDie4Eva
23-06-2006, 02:05 PM
TK-ing does be only 15min ban and this have been 2days. and I guess admins should remeber if they ban a regular player from TK and say it here :)

Fragmaster
23-06-2006, 02:13 PM
Is not on the ban list!

Ph@nT@$t|c
23-06-2006, 04:01 PM
It says that i cannot connect to this server as it is vac secured and i have been banned for hacking, but it only does it on this server, ive tried getting onto other vac secured servers and it still works, i guess ill have to get another account??

THC
23-06-2006, 10:15 PM
It says that i cannot connect to this server as it is vac secured and i have been banned for hacking, but it only does it on this server, ive tried getting onto other vac secured servers and it still works, i guess ill have to get another account??
To find out if you are VACBanned, go to Steam and do this.

View > Settings > Account

Look under where it says your e-mail. If it says 'In good standing', then you are not VACBanned.If it says 'Banned due to a cheating infraction', then you have been VACBanned for life and the only way to play on secure servers again is to use an account that is not VACBanned.

HIRED K
23-06-2006, 11:27 PM

Thats strange if you can join others servers which are vac secured :/ It seems a bug?

Fragmaster
24-06-2006, 12:06 AM
Show me a SCREENSHOT of message please

aky
02-07-2006, 05:04 PM
I've had it before but it didnt say for hacking it said some VAC valve shit, phanny are u sure it said hacking on it?