PDA

View Full Version : srry

EviLR3BorN
23-06-2006, 04:40 PM
i,m not going to insult your inteligence frag but the truth is i got constantly fed up of getting pissed of by people who i,m sure you guys know hack on the server and still get away with it i thought f..k it
firstly soviet was right it is very recent that i used it .i downloaded a week ago and used it on the server the day in question on the demo,s
and for the record i didnt use the hack on kismayo but i am still not denying i used a hack i did
im glad someone demod dust map when the hack fucked up on the deagle shot cause its not me and i do know better
lets face it ive lost more than face i,ve lost some people who i classed as friends in one stupid foolish action ,if it means anything to you i am sorry for hurting your feelings and im sorry for the other guys who trusted me
btw when i was on ts i never did hack i used it once and got caught just show's how bad i was
thanks for the good times on your server and hope everything in life goes well for you
look after your little princess's
peace to u and your family
goodluck in the future andy
and for all the people who will come on and rightly slate me i,m not doing this to get back on the server i,m just giving my side

dmg7
23-06-2006, 04:43 PM
cheers evil, to me that post means alot, the reason u gave was the reason i thought. but 2 wrongs never make a right... u did cheat, but at least you oppologise and understand that what u did was wrong, im not one to hold grudges and i hope i'll see you around sometime, with hacks off.

Bantros
23-06-2006, 04:46 PM
It's a shame mate, because you didn't even need em! Especially an aimbot. At least you have the decency to admnit and apologise, I thank you for that

Sean
23-06-2006, 04:53 PM
Wow, he's so sincere, did he get a perm ban for a single 'hax' use?
ul evilborne, shall be missed matey

ThE NaMeLeSs
23-06-2006, 05:06 PM
i must say, its gd evil, u're the first one who submits an appeal and admit hax in the first post and not lying around like other done
tho im a bit disappointed inya :(
but hope ya learned from it and wont do stupid s**t like that again ffs

and bahamut, hax=permanent ban , no excuses ect

Beavis
23-06-2006, 05:15 PM
i must say, its gd evil, u're the first one who submits an appeal and admit hax in the first post and not lying around like other done.

exactly.

rip evil :(

:bow: :bow:

Xampie
23-06-2006, 05:32 PM
yeah your the 1st like this.... but its wrong...

you were also fighting them... than u join them

i hope i c u around... i still dont get it..like sov said... you didnt need it...:S

gl

p.s. enjoy the game(and thats only without haxx)

Mark0
23-06-2006, 05:35 PM
I cannot understand why you felt you needed them, as you were a decent player as it was. I'm still disappointed as we had some good banter on ts etc and then we get betrayed with a hack.
Kudos for admitting in first post, shows you are mature compared to n0bends like Taz and Porky who denied for ages.

Crazy Diamond
23-06-2006, 06:17 PM
You hacked because there were hackers on? Wierd yet lame. As I`ve said before Evil, I will never trust a person who hacks even after an apology like yours, you abandened my trust when you d/led the shit you did. You seemed to be a nice bloke too, such a shame.

Ban them for life it says in this forum and thats what would happen if it were my server. :4-hit:

Crazy Diamond
23-06-2006, 06:20 PM
Oh and srry has an "o" in it.

Hacienda
23-06-2006, 10:41 PM
Big post mate, however I still dont understand your reasoning you should know better than anyone the way to beat a cheater isn't to cheat its to catch them then post and publically ridicule them for a while :P

Not gonna give you a hard time as I feel you have already lost enough due to your actions :/

irishman
23-06-2006, 11:01 PM
Shocked and disappointed that a few regs are resorting to hacking for whatever reasons.

This is a game, do people really want to be that 'good' at a game ffs! Why does it matter how good or bad you are..............

aky
23-06-2006, 11:09 PM
Glad you owned up and made your point about being sorry etc.

Don't make the mistake again if you come back on a new steam ID tho mate :)

And watch for teh_VAC!

HIRED K
24-06-2006, 12:24 AM
Cheat = perm ban, even u are god (but god doesnt need cheats :p) ...

Come on, the line u MUST avoid, is to download hax, if uve done that, just uninstall steam or it would be too late. U went on ur logic, and used them so now take upon urself ur actions, and don't ask for an unban.

Thats what I think :/

lunatic
24-06-2006, 08:17 AM
CHEAT!

lame excuses don't wash!
you knew perfectly what happen, but you took risk and now you want a 2nd chance? :/

Fitzy
24-06-2006, 10:26 AM
You will be missed. You did not need hacks to win on the server. you were a good player.

GOOD PLAYERS DON'T NEED H4X!!!

you knew perfectly what happen, but you took risk and now you want a 2nd chance? :/

Read what he posted, you spaz. He does not want a second chance

EviLR3BorN
24-06-2006, 11:17 AM
thanks for the kind words guys even those who cant read *cough* lunatic
i dont want another chance !!!!!
tbh the game can get to serious and lets face it if you heard me on the server the game just took me over sometimes ;(
and yes irish you are right m8 good or bad who cares it just takes something like this to make people like me *dumb arse* to realise
and yes floydy i know it has an o and yet again i am sorry about abuseing people's trust but like i said before i not looking for vindication just an explanation
if people actually read what frag put in his post on the ban section they would realise that i will not be getting another chance
once again bye guys this will be my final post
:4-nopity::insane::4-thatsba:wave::wave:

Fitzy
24-06-2006, 11:32 AM
:( bye EviLR3BorN :(

dmg7
24-06-2006, 12:11 PM
c u bud, gl and cheers for the nicest appeal/non-appeal thread :)

irishman
24-06-2006, 04:00 PM
we had a laugh on the server Evil, it was a change from all the usual crap on there so I will miss you m8.

Good luck with whatever you do.

Bantros
24-06-2006, 04:32 PM
Bye man

Dr.Gonzo
24-06-2006, 06:18 PM
Yeah Evil mate - thanks for telling me the name of a good Chinese takeaway on TS. You're a good guy and I understand your frustrations with some of the dodgy cunts on the server but hacking is some low shit with no justification whatsoever.

You'll be missed by a lot of regs mate, but if I'd been on the server when you were hacking I would have gone berserk and you wouldn't have been as missed.

Glad you can post honest reasons and be a man about the whole thing. All the best and take care.

rapier
24-06-2006, 06:48 PM
look at you all faternizing with the enemy, evildead aww so sad he cudnt take being owned by others, he knew the rules he knew what he was doing, just becuase you have talked to a guy who cheated that changes your feelings so much? he can fuck off i say, he knew he cud get banned and he knew if he was caught he wud be going so doesnt say much about trying to keep you guys as friends.

and some of u say well at least he admitted it haha so what doesnt make a difference , he caould hardly say he wasnt cheating cud he.

Pondus
24-06-2006, 06:49 PM
omg, Evil :(

ur well missed, even tho I ahvnt played frags in ages, I remember the laughs. I still laugh at the de_cbbl episode were half CT tried to jump on a window near B bomb site. lmfao u were on fire then :D

cya mate

Crazy Diamond
24-06-2006, 07:12 PM
look at you all fraternizing with the enemy, evildead aww so sad he cudnt take being owned by others, he knew the rules he knew what he was doing, just becuase you have talked to a guy who cheated that changes your feelings so much? he can fuck off i say, he knew he cud get banned and he knew if he was caught he wud be going so doesnt say much about trying to keep you guys as friends

I find it strange too, the dude didnt think about all them that DON`T hack did he?

Wizard
24-06-2006, 07:48 PM
evil although u have been civil and appear* to be honest about your banning.

when itake into consideration your age, your knowledge of source and worst of all your approach and suspicions to hackers it still baffles me why you downloaded and installed the hacks on your source; and actually makes me quite upset - whereas if you were that frsutrated you could have spoke to your mates on the ts server about how u think peopel are hacking etc...not doing what u did

you obviously didnt respect anyone enough including the server to go and do that and how in gods name you thought u were not going to get caught unless you thoguht we were all hacking too and you were jus doing the right thing as it wouldnt be visible.

bottom line, regardless of u stating u dont want to be unbanned - what u recently did was so much of a cheat and wrong im stunned.

can u imagine now your attitude if a reg. was in your place having been a hacker and you were in my position

i can - i can rememebr what u were like to who u thought were hacking, and to those who were proved to be hackers.

but still, i dont particularly feel it right to insult u and i do feel sorry for u - but u should absolutely never be allowed to play on fm community servers again and i feel sorry for the next community who you could so EXTREMELY betray - still stunned how u could get so close and then do this, hacking and cheating at that level.

mayeb u had other hacks before, tbh, see how it undermines trust?

let this be a strong warning to all regulars, especially those who feel liek they made friends here.

HACKING IS SO SO LOW and SO WRONG SO SELFISH - and there is absolutely NO SYMPATHY for a WILLINGFUL CHEATER. yours is just even more fof an extreme case evil than otehrs.

gl in future, dont hack.

lunatic
25-06-2006, 08:36 PM
uh sorry what?

obviously you are looking for forgiveness, why else post a topic on here explaining your hacks etc? get a life man, and stop cheating you lamer! I hope you get VAC banned! You make the game crap.

Beavis
25-06-2006, 09:48 PM
uh sorry what?

obviously you are looking for forgiveness, why else post a topic on here explaining your hacks etc? get a life man, and stop cheating you lamer! I hope you get VAC banned! You make the game crap.

psst newbie you dont know evil so SHUT THE FUCK UP !!!

Crazy Diamond
25-06-2006, 10:01 PM
psst newbie you dont know evil so SHUT THE FUCK UP !!!

It doesn`t make a difference wether he knows him or not, the guy cheats, has been caught and should take any shit throw at him by anyone.

Wizard
26-06-2006, 12:22 AM
i think hes embarassed by this, and proabbly still embarassed, feels bad inside too prolly, hope he dont cheat int he future - and he had skill so he can hopefully get better and get more out of the gaem without resorting to cheating.

in the long long future, who knows what it holds - safe, peace ;]

nice guy, maybe he can return to forum after takin al il break peace.

ShamonUk
26-06-2006, 12:38 AM
how have i only just seen this thread?! im absolutely stunned.

i dont know whether to be disgusted or feel sorry for u man. we spent lodas of time chatting on teamspeak, and both took the time to record demos of hackers.

i always thought of you as a floydy type - i would except either of u guys to cheat.

anyway it sounds like you don't need to be told it was wrong.

i'll miss you and i'm sorry u resorted to this

ShamonUk
26-06-2006, 12:42 AM
didnt you donate too?!?

Superfly
26-06-2006, 12:54 AM
Kev's got a good point - people have a soft spot for players they know and correspondingly they're quicker to judge players they don't.

i,m not going to insult your inteligence frag but the truth is i got constantly fed up of getting pissed of by people who i,m sure you guys know hack on the server and still get away with it i thought f..k it

Well, it's the thought that counts :wub:

WWW.PWNED.NL (http://www.PWNED.NL)

nabby
26-06-2006, 12:55 AM
how have i only just seen this thread?! im absolutely stunned.

wtf me too i never even knew about this, i thought he was taking a break from css

well, i dunno what to say, i am also stunned, didnt think u of all people wud resort to this with all the demos u had recorded

well, u will be missed

kudos for being like the only person to admit on first post

Crazy Diamond
26-06-2006, 01:03 AM
i always thought of you as a floydy type - i would except either of u guys to cheat.

You would? I`m hoping you meant wouldn`t.

ShamonUk
26-06-2006, 01:50 AM
quality typing on my part

yes i meant wouldn't

aLsKi
26-06-2006, 02:56 AM
this is a real shame i liked this guy, but still proves the point on why alot of peeps are playing CSS less on a large server there are too many hackers/cheaters to deal with.

They should all be banned without question and slapped upto to F**K because they are spoiling the game for all that want to play and get better.

Alan

lunatic
27-06-2006, 06:46 AM
yo beavis, you have a big mouth, know what i'd like to put in there?

ssshhhhh

Pondus
27-06-2006, 01:13 PM
yo beavis, you have a big mouth, know what i'd like to put in there

ur nasty

irishman
27-06-2006, 05:24 PM
yo beavis, you have a big mouth, know what i'd like to put in there?

ssshhhhh

Why are you having a go at Beavis? Because he told you to be quiet?

He is right, you did not know Evilborn and you have only recently joined the FM community.

So thereofore you are a newbie and did not know Evil.

dmg7
27-06-2006, 08:04 PM
ppl who new the guy have every right to comment, / be frustrated, you on the otherr hand dnt no him and dnt have the right to make smug comments based on nothing...

Pondus
27-06-2006, 08:16 PM
first time Ive agreed with u dmg.

Who the fuck are u lunatic? rly, have never seen u before

Xampie
27-06-2006, 08:57 PM
seen luna's post last night... but as he was the guy who posted also shitty comments...left the thread....

you also posted shitty things in the pog section....
------------------

now i need 2 agree from irish his post....

Lunatic you are new.... better read carefully before you post.

i had some probs with chaos... cause of his stupidness... i dont hope youre also gonna be stupid posting etc etc

uh sorry what?

he has a life...........

if he made the game crap.... hwy we all enjoyed playing with him??? so much posts.....

I agree that he is/was/(once?) a hacker

VK-P was also a hacker...
he got a new steam id
he is playing now

so if evil got banned....
and he got another.... maybe he'll be back or maybe
he is playing among us.... LOL

I think if he really didnt cheat in the beginning on FM maybe he will learn his lesson

so chaos learned his lesson of CPS
alan leard his lessons also

I hope you have now also LEARNED a lesson

stop posting if you dont know whats going on

and im not defending evil orso.....
as long as the word haxor( check other ways of spelling) exist... the game will be like this...

do something and try 2 ban them... make demo's

evil did
p.s. there is a spam thread

Sage
27-06-2006, 09:11 PM
maybe he was pwned by him

?

Dr.Gonzo
27-06-2006, 11:45 PM
End of the day, It's easy enough to slate "all hackers" and say that they're cunts, but each set of circumstances are different and require a different degree of understanding. Lunatic, without being harsh, you've not really contributed all that much to the community. Evil did. Which is what makes this a massive blow.

He was a good guy, a regular, someone who pro-actively took time to catch hackers. Was it an elaborate cover up? No - the dude had a moments weakness and has paid the penalty without the usual pathetic hackers dance we do in these parts.

I'd rather someone hacked at a game than was racist, for example, or some other kind of horrible human being in the real world.

And given some of the comments you've made about regs on this server I have no respect for you whatsoever. Simple as that.

Deek
27-06-2006, 11:54 PM
close topic please

rapier
28-06-2006, 01:08 AM
i would prefer a rascist becuas ei cant ban em fast and they dont ruin the game :)

dmg7
28-06-2006, 01:10 AM
i hope ur being sarcy rapier... a racist is someone who hasnt a clue about real life and the difficulties those who suther racism have to go through. One who cheats although ruins our "gaming experience" DOESN'T ruin our lives, and thats the difference... i can forgive a cheater if they oppologise.. i could NEVER forgive a racist.

Superfly
28-06-2006, 02:33 AM
It's not really a question of forgiving. Most racists are ordinary people, just like you and me, as are online cheaters. Imo racist slurs thrown around by kids on public gaming servers are nothing compared to all the covert racism going on around us in schools and work places etc. Sadly enough, ordinary people are the collective mastermind behind it all.

I agree with u Dmg7, real life is a lot more important. It's just too bad changing people's opinions irl is not as easy as kicking someone from the server and slagging them off on the forum.

am knackered, so just ignore this post if it doesn't make any sense
no reason to close thread before it goes completely off-topic

Fragmaster
28-06-2006, 02:32 PM
CLOSED