PDA

View Full Version : Cap'tain X - In. STEAM_0:0:6096293

Cap'tain X - In.
23-06-2006, 04:15 PM
"[Cap'tain] X - In." STEAM_0:0:6096293
Oha yo !
The 20/06/2006 15h** : i connect to your server CSS
The 20/06/2006 15h30 : i m banned for your server cause "cheats"
Please post the "demo" in order to all people can judge if i'm a cheater !

I'll explain my situation :
I became to play since 7-8 years approximately during the first version, i know very well all official maps and this game "motor". i'm not a casual player and it s true i m sometime lucky, but it's the game...
To " Pulse " =>You think i'm cheating? why ? because i kill a man through case ? lol (lucky time ;)), because i try to make only Hs ?
how many years you play ? 1 - 2 years ? you look at playing many players ? i think NO !
Do you have played ladders and other ? i think NO ! because you can t differentiate "good" player / cheaters
I'm not irritated, i can understand you think i was cheating because i kill many man with awp or ak but where is the interest to cheat when you know play ?
i'm 23 and i'm not a beginner on this game....
I'm disappointed to your bannishment, your server is pleasant and good players play on, but i'll just finish for this words : " Are you really sure you ban me because you think i was cheating or do you ban me because i was better than you ? " reflect to this words ...
I hope you reconsider this decision because i appreciate your server ...
I hope too you have understand my post because it s true my english is bad ^^
Hf
P.S : admins you can contact me to msn or registration's email

Fragmaster
23-06-2006, 04:31 PM
I banned, you -

Was informed that you were hacking, he said he had a demo.

PLEASE POST THE DEMO OR I WILL UN-BAN HIM

Cap'tain X - In.
23-06-2006, 06:43 PM
Arigatou gozaimasu

P.s: i'm mad of your avatar :)

fracass2
23-06-2006, 07:17 PM
I'm waiting impatiently for the demo ... we now can see how pgm you are Cap'tain X - In. ;)
See you soon,
Cap'tain fracass2

Fragmaster
23-06-2006, 07:24 PM
If the person cannot post a demo under the report a cheat.

Therefore I have no right to keep you banned.

UNBANNED.

Cap'tain X - In.
23-06-2006, 07:32 PM
Thank you.
If you think i was cheating pulse, post the demo plz, my "fan club" want to see that :)
cya IG ;)

aLsKi
23-06-2006, 07:36 PM
I am still waiting for the guy who demoed you to post up here, all of your shots where stupid it was just unreal how you shot people, plus i used to play on the captain server and there are sooooooooooooooo many cheaters and hackers that play there with many under the name od [Cap'tain].

I stand by what i said i dont care how long you have been playing the game.

Alan

aLsKi
23-06-2006, 07:37 PM
your cockyness also makes the matter worse, i F***ING hate people like that

Cap'tain X - In.
23-06-2006, 08:28 PM
I dont understand all you want to explain me but i understand the main :)
You think team [Cap'tain] Cheats ? give me names plz and demos, i'm in a hurry to see that.
I had talking about that with my mates => mate's words :"Rofl"
I'll invite my mates to consult this funny post ;)
:helpful-t

Cap'tain X - In.
23-06-2006, 08:32 PM
i'm always banned :'(

HIRED K
23-06-2006, 11:31 PM
Les Fr sont de bons cheaterz hmm ? Rien k'avec ton pseudo je crois que tu cheat :/ On connais le blabla de je "joue pdt 20 ans" "depuis la version ou tétais pas né", mais bon si y a pas de demos tu sera pas banni ...

PS: pas la peine de me chercher, je play 1.6 :3-bandit:

fracass2
23-06-2006, 11:54 PM
sorry alan_radley, but if you find that there is some cap'tain who cheats, then you are a pure suxxer...
maybe should you go to learn how cheaters do their cheat, and after you can come and say "this one cheat with this cheat, and this other cheat with this one" and so on.
But for the now, you make accusations without any proof, just like all these noobs who call cheaters the ones that kill them...

I put now your so funny joke:

plus i used to play on the captain server and there are sooooooooooooooo many cheaters and hackers that play there with many under the name od [Cap'tain].

So for the next bulshit you should say, please, make a real acusation, with names, and proofs.
For the honest members on this fraggmaster, excuse my approximative english, for the one's like alan_radley, run immediatly to the store to buy the sim's 2, a good game for you ;)

aky
24-06-2006, 12:04 AM
ROFL pwnt by some frogs :D

fracass2
24-06-2006, 12:13 AM
#aKy^ you post with your cellular phone, that you speak in sms mode ?
Ok you understand yourself, but I don't understand you !
Maybe you don't want to be understand ...

aky
24-06-2006, 12:23 AM
oh my god lol.

try this mate

'rolling on the floor laughing, owned by some french people'

:) if you have been around counter-strike this long, UD FCUKING KNOW WHAT I JUST SAID.

xx

Cap'tain X - In.
24-06-2006, 03:17 AM
@hide killer : Comment dire ... tu r?presente la communaut? r?mi a complexe k?vinique pour poluer ce post ? Bref passons t en vaut pas la peine ..:helpful-t

@aky : miam a french lover :4-hit:
You love frogs ? i think NO ! cause we own u ;)
Stop talking about hum ... nothing ? ^^
plz visit => www.brainshop.uk (http://www.brainshop.uk) y'a des soldes pour toi ;)

This post is not the "d?fouloir des gens qui s'ennuient", i try just to explain this judgment's error...

Hacienda
24-06-2006, 03:45 AM
This thread rox IBTL

ThE NaMeLeSs
24-06-2006, 11:19 AM
PS: pas la peine de me chercher, je play 1.6 :3-bandit:isnt it
"je joue" ? :p

try this mate

'rolling on the floor laughing, owned by some french people'wtf r u tlkin bout m8?

HIRED K
24-06-2006, 01:07 PM
@hide killer : Comment dire ... tu r?presente la communaut? r?mi a complexe k?vinique pour poluer ce post ? Bref passons t en vaut pas la peine ..:helpful-t

nah, hard les phrases ke t'emploi :/ mais jm bien la facon dont tu te pr?sente, "ou? chui un pgm, et alors? montre les d?mo qu'on admire tout mon art !" que de modestie .... :mblah: :4-thatsba

Wizard
24-06-2006, 02:13 PM
jemappel wizard
le un stylo

je nais se quais

au revoir. le autobus!

ps. sil vu plait, non excellente.

hungoo, ala bonbon

Mark0
24-06-2006, 02:41 PM
rofl Wizard :D May I add.

@ this thread: Je ne comprend pas :|

kthxbye, or should that be:

Kmerciaurevoir

HIRED K
24-06-2006, 08:05 PM
Omfg, frenchies know english, but the english dont know french, THIS IS ********* ******* ******* :@ :@