PDA

View Full Version : I am Banned - plz help

bladee
28-06-2006, 09:51 AM
I tried to log on to the server and there is a message telling me my steam id is banned. I have not been informed that I deserve a ban. I have not hacked, team killed or spoken out of place. Please can someone tell me why I have been banned or even better unban me because I havent done anything wrong. Please help.

aky
28-06-2006, 09:57 AM
Please state:

STEAM_ID (Type status in-game and copy and paste the line which says your name & Steam ID.

Which game you play (DoD:S CS:S or TD:S or CS 1.6)

Your in-game name(s)

This would help admins sort it out a lot quicker, thanks :)

irishman
28-06-2006, 01:18 PM
I tried to log on to the server and there is a message telling me my steam id is banned. I have not been informed that I deserve a ban. I have not hacked, team killed or spoken out of place. Please can someone tell me why I have been banned or even better unban me because I havent done anything wrong. Please help.

Please give the details that aKy listed but if your steam account is banned, then you have probably been VAC banned.

This could be any server that you have played on in the last 4 - 6 weeks.

It may not have been Fragmasters that banned you.

FraG-TurD
02-07-2006, 04:43 PM
dunno if this guy got unbanned yet but i think he should stay banned after his racist comments to FM.

http://www.fragmasters.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=7880

I changed the title of this poll but it was a direct comment posted about pheers nationality.

Fitzy
02-07-2006, 04:49 PM
I think he should stay banned.

Ozric
02-07-2006, 04:53 PM
No-brainer.

irishman
02-07-2006, 07:42 PM
Yep should be banned for the comments

Beavis
02-07-2006, 07:54 PM
ban him from everything and delete his forum account. !!!!!!

bUG
02-07-2006, 08:18 PM
Please give the details that aKy listed but if your steam account is banned, then you have probably been VAC banned.

This could be any server that you have played on in the last 4 - 6 weeks.

It may not have been Fragmasters that banned you.
I wonder if anybody cares