PDA

View Full Version : KARAMYTROS WRONG BANNED!!!!!!!!

ellhnas
28-06-2006, 04:48 PM
U BANNED ME UNFAIR !!!!!! ONLY BIFF SHOW THAT IM WH?U BANNED ME WITHOUT DEMO.UPLOAD DEMO . (THE LONG VERSION,NOT THE SORT THAT U TELL ME U HAVE. I CHALLENG U). IF U HAVE DEMO?IF EVER THE DEMO IS UPLOAD I WANT MORE ADMIN TO REVIEW IT.

Biff
28-06-2006, 04:51 PM
Welcome to the board

This is the short demo

Explain how you track sledgehammer - then perfect headshot at end

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=F87F87936B8E8FDC

IWillDie4Eva
28-06-2006, 04:54 PM
ellhans, I watched you when I died about 10last rounds before you got banned. and some other players did too. I can say your noob WH-ker, coz you did just aim to floor and follow some people without shooting, it looked like 100% WH. and you said at report cheaters like this " WHY IM BANNED? I DIDNT WALL ANYBODY?! !! " Like you should know people can be WH-ing without walling too.

ellhnas
28-06-2006, 05:03 PM
IM NOT A NOOB BECAUSE I PLAY IN THIS SERVER MORE THAN A YEAR AND A HALF,BUT HOW U KNOW THAT IM FOLLOWING THE OTHER PLAYER BEHIND THE WALL? R U A WH-KER?????????

ellhnas
28-06-2006, 05:10 PM
ALSO SOME OTHER PLAYERES KNOW THAT IMNOT.MAYBE U BELLIVE THAT IM NOOB BUT IM NOT PLAYING WITH THE SUPER SPECIAL PC SYSTEM AND MOUSE,IM JOIN FROM MY BUSSINES LAPTOP AND IM PLAYING WITH MICROSOFT BASIC MOUSE WITHOUT WHEEL -TO CHANGE FAST THE WEAPONS- AND ONLY 2 BUTTONS.

ellhnas
28-06-2006, 05:16 PM
HOW CAN I SEE THE DEMO?/????????

IWillDie4Eva
28-06-2006, 05:20 PM
heres the link. download it LINK (http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.ph...7F87936B8E8FDC)

C.U.R.E^
28-06-2006, 05:40 PM
excuse me but what the demo suppose to show????following the last person????b serious i have thousands players that are more suspicious than that maybe dodgy but not 100% wh anyway the whole demo and his reacts doesnt show any kind of cheat at least that demo.i suppose that this demo is the best u have biff i think is harsh decision without no doupt proofs ias i said i can name many players that hax and u bann a person with terrible stats???????????

ellhnas
28-06-2006, 05:48 PM
I SEE THE DEMO AND I DIDNT SEE ANYTHING WRONG .I HAD AWP AND I SEARCH . I LOST 3 OR 4 SHOOTS AND AT LAST HIT SOMEONE.

IWillDie4Eva
28-06-2006, 06:06 PM
Biff pls give link to download the longer demo? :)

ellhnas
28-06-2006, 06:08 PM
EVA u havent explain me how u understand a wh-ker or someone who following if u r not a wh-ker!!!!!!!!!!
SAME QUESTION TO U BIFF AND UR FRIEND RANJA WHO WANT TO FUCK ME!!!!!!
MORE ADMINS TO SEE THE DEMO!!!!!!!!

IWillDie4Eva
28-06-2006, 06:20 PM
Maybe coz your aiming to floor (or some wall) with awp? :) guys whos played 1½ year dosnt do that.
btw.. I guess biff,ranja or me dosnt want to fuck you :D

Beavis
28-06-2006, 06:23 PM
funny caps writer :D

and btw i never saw you on the server :/

ellhnas
28-06-2006, 06:39 PM
U USE THE WORD MAYBE ,U HAVENT SEE ME TO AIM THE FLOOR OR THE WALL. AND FOR THE SECOND PART SEE THE DEMO ,I USED RANJA"s WORD.

P/S
I HAVE KILL U MANY TIME BEAVIS, U SHOULD REMEMBER ME.:4-couple:

Beavis
28-06-2006, 06:47 PM
wtf with which name you killed me???

and write without caps please.

C.U.R.E^
28-06-2006, 06:51 PM
the thing is that an admin isnt replying here for some reason i think that u should re think your decision sub

ben
28-06-2006, 07:04 PM
the thing is that an admin isnt replying here for some reason i think that u should re think your decision subbiff is and did, also there are no admins on the forum right now, whats subby got to do with it?

I'm shore you will get admins views on the demos just give them time to come to a conclusion first.

Beavis
28-06-2006, 07:08 PM
ah now i found you, you are a cs 1.6 cheater aha :(

sry dude you cant kill me cause i only play css :D

Biff
28-06-2006, 07:11 PM
I stand by my decision....youre a haxor.....its pretty obvious how you tracked the t

Now waiting for some x-spec shots from other demo

ellhnas
28-06-2006, 07:22 PM
ONLY A WH-KER CAN SEE A WH-KER.

ben
28-06-2006, 07:24 PM
ONLY A WH-KER CAN SEE A WH-KER.NO. any admin with the right tools can see what a wallhacker can see when looking at demos. FM admins dont need the tools (most of the time) to spot a wallhacker from a good player.

ellhnas
28-06-2006, 07:26 PM
ALSO A WHKER CAN MAKE A MISTAKE . WE CANT SEE ALL THAT U CAN SEE TO UR MONITOR , SOMETIMES UR LUCKY.

Beavis
28-06-2006, 07:29 PM
FM admins dont need the tools (most of the time) to spot a wallhacker from a good player.

true :)

admins ftw

and newbie (karamytros) stop writing in caps cant read that.

:4-hit: :4-hit: :4-hit: :4-hit: :4-hit: :4-hit: :4-hit:

ellhnas
28-06-2006, 07:29 PM
U HAVENT UPLOAD THE FULL VERSION OF THE DEMO THAT U HAVE.-OR NOT?

ellhnas
28-06-2006, 07:31 PM
SEE THE DEMO.THATS WHY I WRITE WITH CAPS.

IWillDie4Eva
28-06-2006, 07:34 PM

lol! you make me laught! :D:D:D

SubbY
28-06-2006, 07:35 PM

i turn my hax on and review the demo now:D

Xampie
28-06-2006, 07:36 PM
AND PRESS the button between tab and L shift once before you type

OK

leave the caps behind mate

or are you shouting???

Beavis
28-06-2006, 07:37 PM

LMAO good that we have a good anti cheat pr0^ :)

SubbY ftw !!!!

cheater that was your last word :D

SubbY
28-06-2006, 07:55 PM
gOOd job Biffi:)

101% wallhax noob! first: go and learn how to type without caps!
second: learn how to play cs without hax!

and cure, u re still posting at the forum? and still posting crap?:monkeysmi

Beavis
28-06-2006, 07:59 PM
gOOd job Biffi:)

and cure, u re still posting at the forum? and still posting crap?:monkeysmi

LMAO subby pwnes everyone :D

:bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

IWillDie4Eva
28-06-2006, 08:02 PM
gOOd job Biffi

and cure, u re still posting at the forum? and still posting crap?

haha!!! GOOD JOB BIFF and subby too!
HAHAH ellhans! you noob! "im not hacking! im not hacking! Eva hack!" HAHAHHA!!!! Cya noob! have some fun at other servers, noob hacker!

irishman
28-06-2006, 08:26 PM
Have not played 1.6 a lot over the last year or so, but looks like a WH to me, ellhnas doe u really think that the admins could not spot that?

Did you really think coming onto the forum demanding this and that would get you anything?

Cure, dont know what your problem is but if you could not spot the WH, I would keep quiet in appeals section because you talk out of your arse.

FM admins, 1.6 and Source are some of the best out there!

Well done guys :)

SubbY
28-06-2006, 08:29 PM
http://www.4shared.com/file/2258719/9963b7fa/kara.html

the long demo.

reviewed it without x-spec
im to lazy atm, to post x-spec screens coz its fcuking obvious:monkeysmi

SubbY
28-06-2006, 09:09 PM
update the Hall of Shame:) :D:3-bandit:

IWillDie4Eva
28-06-2006, 09:38 PM
update the Hall of Shame:) :D:3-bandit:

Yea! HALL OF SHAME! HALL OF SHAME! :D:D

aky
28-06-2006, 10:29 PM
omg, i spotted him using aimbot late one night, didnt demo because he left after a few rounds i was waiting to make sure he was.

Also ive always thought he hacked but he never stayed long enough for me to make a full decision or demos.#

CUNT.

RaNjA
29-06-2006, 12:24 AM
ok, take care, thank you, please come again.

(think we are stupid?)

Fragmaster
29-06-2006, 03:35 AM
Originally Posted by ellhnas

fucking made me laugh subby.

C.U.R.E^
29-06-2006, 05:15 AM
thx for your kind and sweet words subb u rock u da best !!!i posted again even i said i wouldnt again cause ellhnas is the only other greek player that comes in FM regularly so i wanted to defend him i said that the demo is dodgy But also i said that we see from other "skilled" players worst things and they still play on the server also that is harsh to bann a bad player for a demo with a suspicious thing at the end of the demo try and catch the so called "skilled" players and leave the "noobies" alone
freedom to all

Biff
29-06-2006, 10:29 AM
Having reviewed again, both demos, its not supsicious, its blatant! You dont need to shoot someone thru a wall see that theyre WH'ing

aky
29-06-2006, 11:52 AM
DUDE IF I LIVED IN GREECE I WOULDNT WANT TO PLAY CS!

Are your lives that sad you need to play CS and hack when you've got that sun sea and sand probably on your doorstep?

HIRED K
29-06-2006, 01:21 PM
I thought this guy has aimbot, not wh ... but a cheat is a cheat so fuck off :D

irishman
29-06-2006, 05:48 PM
thx for your kind and sweet words subb u rock u da best !!!i posted again even i said i wouldnt again cause ellhnas is the only other greek player that comes in FM regularly so i wanted to defend him i said that the demo is dodgy But also i said that we see from other "skilled" players worst things and they still play on the server also that is harsh to bann a bad player for a demo with a suspicious thing at the end of the demo try and catch the so called "skilled" players and leave the "noobies" alone
freedom to all

Huh??? I'll have some of whatever medicine you are taking...... What are you trying to say? That other 'skilled' players are hacking??

It is plainly obvious that you have no idea what you are talking about, you think this demo is 'dodgy' but that is not a wh? learn how to detect a cheat, if you are sure that somebody is hacking, make a demo and post.

Not that hard really.

SubbY
29-06-2006, 06:17 PM
bann a person with terrible stats???????????

cheat is cheat! cheat= a lifetime ban

thx for your kind and sweet words subb u rock u da best !!!

hey, thx:D

i posted again even i said i wouldnt again cause ellhnas is the only other greek player that comes in FM regularly so i wanted to defend him i said that the demo is dodgy.................................

defend cheaters? nice one.... when u have no clue about hax or not hax, why did u post in a appeal talk? ahh, to defend a blatant wallhax noob from Greece....this section is taken very seriosly and not just for fun.

the thing is that an admin isnt replying here for some reason i think that u should re think your decision sub

cant be online 24/7 to ban haxxing assholes. i have a nice job and a nice real life! other admins too!

some posts from u, cure:
http://www.fragmasters.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=5406

its pitty how u speak admin subby its the last time i post and be in forum as far for what i ll do keep your kind suggestions to your self and your dear friends pls...

freedom to all for the last time

why pissing of admins again then? when u dont like the admins go and search another server, ffs!:bow:

fucking made me laugh subby.

lol:D

Close plz

C.U.R.E^
29-06-2006, 08:12 PM
why pissing of admins again then? when u dont like the admins go and search another server, ffs

maybe u like or u r used of litle kids saying how great guys u are! ppl cant agree the hole time ,for once more i say to you all chill guys u dont need to be so offensive only cause the distance saves u from being spanked...:D
and for once more i ll lieave the server when ever i decide to cause i dont do anything wrong

i dont get why u show my other posts but as far for posting i m a member of this forum and i can post whenever and as much time i want i speak more nice than most of u here (maybe the age think)
subby chill man u take things very seriously since u have a good life and job(dont take it ironicly)

and finally AKY i can understand your words u r ENGLISH:( sea and sun is comon thing for us its our life so we have time to enjoy everything i know u cant do that so my life isnt that sad like yours
i ll swim for you also 2morow
i close the subject here sub cause u asked it like a true admin that is NICELY
thats a virtue

C.U.R.E^
29-06-2006, 08:12 PM
why pissing of admins again then? when u dont like the admins go and search another server, ffs

maybe u like or u r used of litle kids saying how great guys u are! ppl cant agree the hole time ,for once more i say to you all chill guys u dont need to be so offensive only cause the distance saves u from being spanked...:D
and for once more i ll lieave the server when ever i decide to cause i dont do anything wrong

i dont get why u show my other posts but as far for posting i m a member of this forum and i can post whenever and as much time i want i speak more nice than most of u here (maybe the age think)
subby chill man u take things very seriously since u have a good life and job(dont take it ironicly)

and finally AKY i can understand your words u r ENGLISH:( sea and sun is comon thing for us its our life so we have time to enjoy everything i know u cant do that so my life isnt that sad like yours
thats a virtue

HIRED K
29-06-2006, 08:14 PM
i'm nearly greek cure, one of my uncles lives in the island of rhodes :D

irishman
29-06-2006, 09:52 PM

thats a virtue

I would think that Subby is upset because you stated that the demo was crap and not enough to ban the guy.

To be honest CURE you make comments about other forum members like aKy and admins like Subby and then you make out that they are causing the problems.

The only child like person in this thread is you. If you have a constructive criticism to make then make it. If you dont agree with a ban then provide reasons why, dont slag people off.

You can post whatever and whenever you want but be prepared for others to get pissed off with you when you make comments about them.

Silk
29-06-2006, 11:32 PM
TOPIC CLOSED.

I WILL VIEW DEMOS FOR INTEREST ONLY.

Silk
30-06-2006, 11:35 PM
Ban Remains.