Fragmaster
03-07-2006, 04:05 PM
BANNED

+donated

Sage
03-07-2006, 04:12 PM
wooo

2 in 1 day!

been hunting this guy for a while, Apparently hes in a 'pro' clan, so watch out if the fm clan meet him in ed! he goes under the name Maz also

worm and bum's clan played them in a pcw i think

dmg7
03-07-2006, 05:15 PM
im gna watch this now :D

Ozric
03-07-2006, 05:39 PM
Nice one Sage.

I watched him a bit last night as he seemed dodgy but he just looked like a very good scrim type player. Can't imagine why he would want to hack. Will watch now too.

dmg7
03-07-2006, 07:31 PM
im a bit touch and go, i dnt no what u've banned him for but it didnt really seem too BAD perhaps slightly dodgy

Ozric
03-07-2006, 11:33 PM
I'm not sure what I'm supposed to be seeing here either. If it's WH, he hides it very well and often acts like he doesn't know what's coming. If it's aim it must be a mad one as he looks like he knows exactly where he's putting every single bullet, though the odd shot seems to go not exactly where his crosshairs are pointing. Didn't watch for recoil. Is it recoil?

Saw me shaking me head at his team flash in Cru3.:4-hit:

Fragmaster
04-07-2006, 12:42 AM
BANNED

+donated

I banned him just prior to going to work. I have not watched the demo and would be reviewing when I get back. I banned him because I thought if he hacked while I was away, it wpnt be fair on other when he had been reported.

dmg7 I will review the demo once I return and will unban him if required to do so.

Sage
04-07-2006, 07:50 AM
i thought his aim was not normal infact abnormal! i thought it was a v good ab. i have seen some of the best css players play, watched demos. shoots 3 bullets - always hs?!? never have i seen that (even rs the king of public doesnt do that)

it seems that he just has to puts his crosshair close to the nme and the ab does the rest

seen him b4 and he has a wh.

anyhow fm can do what he likes, he looked like a fake so i reported him

Fragmaster
05-07-2006, 03:07 PM
UN-BANNED

dmg7
05-07-2006, 04:20 PM
thnx FM, i rly don't think the guys hacking, i don't no him but he's a very good player and its good to see those kinda people on the server every now and again. Watched the demo and hes an amazing shot, his awp skills are amazing.

Dr.Gonzo
06-07-2006, 07:14 AM
Was playing VERY late last ngiht when he came on afetr being unbanned. No regs on there apart from myself and Ozric.

Became clear immediately either this guy is the best player I've ever seen or he hacks. So I dropped into spec to watch him, either to learn from what he was doing or to see if he was full of shit.

Well, I got Ozric involved because I wasn't too sure he's the best player I've ever seen. What he does is amazing, but I think he's using a finely tuned aimbot.

I got a couple of demos but being a fucking noob that I am I didn't type status in console. As I fucked up I won't talk about content of demo or post it. But Ozric made four demo's and he has said he'll post them.

What makes him all the more suspect was to begin with I was asking him questions, like how good he was, how long he played etc... The I dropped in to spec. When he realised I'd been in spec a while, followed by Ozric he changed the way he played. Started camping, whereas before he was rushing through everyone headshotting all in his way.

After doing this for a few rounds the map changed and low and behold after only being on for about half an hour he decided not to play on.

I hope Ozric's demo(s) give you more to work with because I'm not so sure he's on the level. As Sage said, not even rs could pull out some of the shit he was doing... That said there's no doubt in my mind he does NOT wallhack which has been said. If someone can be wrong about the tpye of hack, maybe they are wrong. But my gut feeling tells me dodgy.

Ozric
06-07-2006, 05:40 PM
I said I'd look at them mate, not necessarily post them. I suppose I should post them for anyone else intersted though.

If he does hack, fuck knows why as he's an excellent player without but things just don't look quite right. We've all watched our resident master and all the vids of the top players out there. This guy hasn't got their game but he sure got the aim. No stats for him now but his hpk was above 75%.

Do we have any experts on the latest aimbots and how they work? Like that new one that was used at the tourney that they didn't suss until afterwards. Don't suppose anyone will come forward for that.

There was some seemingly impossible stuff demoed last night so it'll be interesting to slow it down and take a good look. But he may just be an amazing player.

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=8A52CA715E8821A1

Dr.Gonzo
06-07-2006, 09:11 PM
Well, sos Oz - Just assumed you'd stick them up...

I'm just subscribing to the school of if it looks like bullshit, smells like bullshit and feels like bullshit... It's probably bullshit.

Sage
06-07-2006, 09:41 PM
ive seen him many times and hes a fake!

Crazy Diamond
06-07-2006, 09:54 PM
I said I'd look at them mate, not necessarily post them. I suppose I should post them for anyone else intersted though.

If he does hack, fuck knows why as he's an excellent player without but things just don't look quite right. We've all watched our resident master and all the vids of the top players out there. This guy hasn't got their game but he sure got the aim. No stats for him now but his hpk was above 75%.

Do we have any experts on the latest aimbots and how they work? Like that new one that was used at the tourney that they didn't suss until afterwards. Don't suppose anyone will come forward for that.

There was some seemingly impossible stuff demoed last night so it'll be interesting to slow it down and take a good look. But he may just be an amazing player.

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=8A52CA715E8821A1

Link don`t work.

Ozric
06-07-2006, 11:10 PM
Try it again, seems to work for me.

Sage
06-07-2006, 11:17 PM
works for e now

Crazy Diamond
06-07-2006, 11:40 PM
ty

Ozric
06-07-2006, 11:41 PM
Still looking not right in large parts.

We need as many opinions as we can get here. Pay particular attention to the sequence in demo2 after he's been flashed between double doors at Long A and the kill on the sniper at T spawn in demo3. In both cases slow it down to 5-10%. Looks waaay dodgy.

Crazy Diamond
06-07-2006, 11:51 PM
Well theres not much to take from them demo`s apart from he has some fast reactions. I certainly don`t think he uses a wh.

Ozric
06-07-2006, 11:54 PM
No def not but we're looking for some kind of aim enhancement.

Dr.Gonzo
07-07-2006, 07:34 AM
The wallhacks claim was a crazy one that came from nowhere. That's not a matter for debate.

Aimbots are getting more and more sophisticated and I think when you watch these demos in very slow motion you can see little flicks that seem unlike those with recoil.

There is no doubt he is an excellent player. But Linford Christie was a fast runner and he still took the old juicy steroids.

I know from talking to some of the boys on teamspeak that this is a highly contentious one. It's been said if there's any doubt you can't ban, which is right, so I'm hoping some more experienced guys - rs, Detective Wizardini etc - are going to post their opinions.

How he behaved once he got wind of being spec'd was the nail in the coffin for me. If you're that good a player you must get it all the time. Why would you do one to avoid being demoed?

cruxi
07-07-2006, 08:25 AM
tbh I dont see any hacks in that.

The hs with m4 had little recoil due to him using the silencer in a skilled way to allow him to spray more bullets in a burst.
The ak hs at stairs were just quick, them noobs didnt react quick enough. Again in short bursts, he didnt just spray! which ofc limited his recoil.
Cant see any hax in there imho.

The aimbot was that OZ was referring to was at an invite lan in NY, the guys team got to semis, but was thrown out after winning semi due to the find off a lock on hs mechanism that the guy was using. He would press a button on his mouse, and it would lock onto an opponents head but not fire, then ofc he would slot em. this was 1.6 pro scene though, doubt that type of bot would work on fm as in them type of situations he wouldnt have time to individually lock on to each opponents head. Although this was first of it kind to be discovered fairly recently, so in theory there could be a little 'help' on there.
Although, then again, fm has never reged like that for me b4, only clan servers with 10 clients can I get reg liek that.
Hes not best player ive ever seen on that though, far from it, just a guy playing well on a public server tbh, lol.

Sage
07-07-2006, 03:40 PM
i said i had seen him many times b4 and seen him use wh - these demos dont show wh.

EviLR3BorN
07-07-2006, 04:15 PM
right this might seem as the kettle calling the pot black but ....
i cant beleive you've unbanned this guy and i,m not just saying this to get any satisfaction at my banning twas desevered
best way to put this is he's using an aimbot that is trigger but a key like i.e mouse 1 .as you might know u can set hacks to like autoaim and triggerbot and others but when u set it to a key like mouse 1 it will only aim when asked no better time but when you are shooting !!!!
best way to prove this is demo3 watch when he goes threw doors slow to about 19 % and watch when he shoots afk you might say good aim but look how the first to shots are in exactly the same place nothing dodgy but when he stops his aim drops well when he shoots again his aim goes exactly to the same spot as it did the first time no one will hit the exact place like that it,s aided aiming
keep looking when the guy comes round the corner straight after in slow mo the bloddhit are exactly at the same hieght yes could be good aim but it isnt its aided you could,nt have the hits at EXACTLY the same hieght and place
and also looking at some off the demo's i think a wallhack is in evidence as when he goes for the afk he knows theres a guy round that corner nut still goes for the other angle instead of taking that guy out ????????
i wont probably mean much coming from me sage but i think you are roght and well done even if he dont get banned
*edit* read cruxi thread would,nt work on fm if i had,nt have used the hack on the config i did trust me it does exaactly what you have posted ,i tried this hack once on fm which i regret but if the config in the menu was alter you would'nt have been able to tell but like i said before i'm glad i was caught it's just not me

rokCCCaii
07-07-2006, 05:25 PM
This was my original post:

Agree with cruxi.
Just swings and fires from looks of it. Seems new to cs though, what a plonker.

So I looked back over the demos and now im not so sure. Watching cru1.dem I noticed almost all the hs were from 3 shot burst mostly with the first shot missing and the second and third hitting, the third being fired even when the second killed. Then he hits an awper in the face at close range and doesnt finish him by simply continuing to fire? Instead chooses to do another 3 shot burst? Incredibly disciplined.. and what a cool head for someone that really doesnt look like they know what theyre doing.

Regardless its not a ban, but if anyone wants to check the other demos for similar things go ahead, hanging around here is making me paranoid.

Crazy Diamond
07-07-2006, 05:33 PM
hanging around here is making me paranoid.

haha

rokCCCaii
07-07-2006, 06:05 PM
Couldnt help it too intrigued. Look at cru4.dem again all 3 shot bursts in very tight cirumstances. Lines up the guy perfect at the bottom of steps but when fires at him xhair goes to guy on left who is closer.

So what do we have?

.The guys a tool
.but is disciplined and cool enough to always burst 3 shots in very tight situations
.almost always 3 shot burst, first often misses (read activation) second or third hs (third fires anyway if second kills)
.lined up a target perfectly but when fires goes to someone closer
.the awper who gets nailed in face but doesnt finish him off. To me this smacks of a seperate button bound for the bursting aimbot thingy and him not using mouse1
.who fires THEN moves xhair onto target? With a recoiling xhair this takes a lot of luck. I dont know about you but generally I move xhair onto target and then fire

Who lives in a house like this? David, its over to you.

EviLR3BorN
07-07-2006, 06:23 PM
noticed the burst as well this is easy to do if u know how to script basic knowledge is needed to do this and it can also help with recoil as you are not just spraying all over the bullets will go were u want them to
scripts are as u know not a bannable offence by vac but it is pretty well frowned on as it can give people a unfair advantage
tbh if you watch on fm some peps use this script its just not so easy to see cause people just dont bother thinking about it as a hack

rokCCCaii
07-07-2006, 07:06 PM
noticed the burst as well this is easy to do if u know how

yeh press button and let it go. What spastic scripts this?

I think a script like this would be more than frowned on on FM regardless of its banality.

My issue wasnt with the burst anyhoo.

Dr.Gonzo
07-07-2006, 07:11 PM
In light of these new comments I would like to here the big boss himself.

There's no doubt in my mind, but I know I'm regarded as noob. :(

Evil, glad you came back to post. Your opinion is still valued by me, even after your transgression.

cruxi
07-07-2006, 08:25 PM
yes, thanks for the insight rs and evilreborn.

Also, on a few occasions when playing mixers I have been mistaken for this 'crucified' bloke because of the similiarity of our gaming names. And everytime it has been along the lines of, 'im not playing with that hacking twat, crucified.' and everytime someone has to explain to them that im not him and im not a hacker :( so I know this is not proof but I thought id add it in, wasnt going to earlier cos it may have biased the case.

Dr.Gonzo
07-07-2006, 10:49 PM
Can't believe I spelt "hear" as "here" in my last post... That's weed for you.

Are these new bots referred to as "Triggerbots"?

Wizard
08-07-2006, 12:55 AM
he is hacking.

i will explain in a way you can all see if you, who are intent on catching him, kindly follow my instructions.

i decided to look @ the demos after being prompted otherwise id thought id rather stay out.

to my surprise only 2 of the 6 demos posted, admirably counted to 5 starting with a "cru" are necessary to verifying this hackers methods. the others all contain this and will make sense, but you only need to analyse these 2 in detail to determine the verdict.

first of all, the psycho-analytical verdict is that this hacker is caught between two worlds - wanting to be a better player - but mixing in a hack with it just to give him that little push forward... or headstart for when he may turn it off (which i feel will be his intention in the future)

the demos required for this are simply "cru.dem" and "cru2.dem"

the viewing order however shall be cru2, then cru.

so we will load up cru2 first.

aimbot, has the twitch - the problem is that he drags the crosshair near the enemy so its hard for you to determine that twitch - but in all honesty it isnt.

this hacker, has been CAUGHT previously - and instead of refraining from hacking, he has attemtped to conceal it with much more patience. he is without a doubt NOT an idiot, as he knwos that if he uses the aimbot fully, it is obvious, and will just result on him getting kicked + banned form everywhere - he is on his way to becoming however a professional aimbotter.

as pointed out with someone in this post, maybe rs, he explained how he fires before he even has crosshair on enemy - very insightive, whereas however there ARE players who do this (to your little query) the reason THIS player does it...is so so much more cunning.

load cru2, playdemo, load up your demoui, and watch it at a speed 12.2% (yes this figure, move your cursor to this region it should find it, if not, anywhere between 9 and 12 is fine).

mat_wireframe 1 it, and ALSO turn ragdoll phsyics on so that you can see dead bodies.

cl_righthand 0 it AS WELL if you wish for extra focus added to the crosshair (if you play with the gun on your right screen, you will find it easier to focus on the crosshair - if you turn it to leftside of your screen)

so, wireframe ON, speed 12.2%, slower even better,

cl_righthand 0
sv_cheats 1
mat_wireframe 1
cl_ragdoll_physics_enable 1
demoui > demo speed 12.2%

cru2

lets narrow his shooting down to 3 bullets ok, you like me, when in pursuit of an enemy and wish to fire press one fire button ... MOUSE1, THIS player however is so conditioned to his routine that he has TWO buttons... the aimbot is configured, by the evidence - to another button. call it a a passive aimbot P.AB

now as rightly pointed out by someone he burst fires, but one burst fire drags at the enemies head. this is the P.AB button he uses which he hits a long with his fire button.

that is why the twitch is INCONSISTENT in which bullet he fires.

it can be

1st bullet
2nd bullet
3rd bullet

whatever happens the twitch will appear, stealthed as he trained himself to float the crosshair around the neemy, open fire and sneak the P.AB button in with his fire.

cru2 is ENOUGH to see this watching it as tthe instructions i have given, the P.AB even tries to hit the enemy head behind the wall - een though yo ucan detect the P.AB twitch, it is blatantly evident on "cru2" towards the end where he is on the SNOW and the T is approaching the window/stairs from above, he floats the CROSSHAIR to the Ts area and hits the P AB first, then his motion of the mouse conflicts with the P.AB and the next 2 fires are just messy aiming which he naturally uses to stealth the P.AB.

it is extremely obvious as he has poor aim skills.

cru

you can bother watching the beginning, but if you want the good stuff.

follow all the instructions i said as in demo1, and then you should notice on T there is an AWPER called "It"

luckily, the person recording this demo is a Terror, so we can see his HEALTH.

fast fwrd to when CRUCIFIED attempts to take on the AWPER.

"It" jumps with his awp to the right, and the FIRST bullet fired by CRUCIFIED is a HS. it is his P.AB, and the way we can tell this is

a.)by sound.
b.)by the awpers health, 14%
c.)hs you ask? ARMOUR with the T + SILENCER with the M4 results in an 84 in 1 hit shot.

it is possible It lost his 2% by a nade or other.

this is v.v.blatant P.AB shot which he lets himself lose on, why? instead of using his P.AB for the 2nd or 3rd or even 4th shot in some cases. - the fact that It jumped made him new that he is NOT going to use his little aim float spray skill in time to stay alive, that he refers to his P.AB button.

please consider. wiz.

Fragmaster
08-07-2006, 01:04 AM
Fragturd please review

dmg7
08-07-2006, 02:12 AM
haha this is gr8, the analysis is gr8, im just too lazy obviously cause i just figured its not 100% so meh probs aint hacking. However just read wizards and rs and cruxi AND evils post watched demo's again, and PERHAPS something aint quite right.

Dr.Gonzo
08-07-2006, 02:22 AM
Thanks for the thorough post Wiz mate... Good to see Wizardini on the scene.

I'm especially glad that you noticed the little flicks as well. They're slight and well disguised, but in slow mode they are there. To be honest the guy has skills and I agree with Wiz he's likely a decent player who succumbed to the lure.

I haven't seen him on since me and Oz spec'd him, so I'm wondering if he will be back at all.

Look forward to hearing Frag Turd's take on it.

rokCCCaii
08-07-2006, 01:08 PM
I have no idea what wiz is saying but it looks to concur with what I said so its a good post. cru4 swayed me a lot, lined up a perfect shot on someone but then the aim goes to a guy closer when presses fire. Would have liked to have seen some awping.

.... its not 100% so meh probs aint hacking.

Best way to be, but in this case it definately looks as though something is up when at first glance I thought nothing of it.

Wizard
08-07-2006, 01:27 PM
cl_righthand 0
sv_cheats 1
mat_wireframe 1
cl_ragdoll_physics_enable 1
demoui > demo speed 12.2%

cru2.dem

THIS player however is so conditioned to his routine that he has TWO buttons... the aimbot is configured, by the evidence - to another button. call it a passive aimbot P.AB

now as rightly pointed out by someone he burst fires, but one burst fire drags at the enemies head. this is the P.AB button he uses which he hits a long with his fire button.

that is why the twitch is INCONSISTENT in which bullet he fires.

it can be

1st bullet
2nd bullet
3rd bullet

whatever happens the twitch will appear, stealthed as he trained himself to float the crosshair around the neemy, open fire and sneak the P.AB button in with his fire.

cru2 is ENOUGH to see this watching it as tthe instructions i have given, the P.AB even tries to hit the enemy head behind the wall - een though yo ucan detect the P.AB twitch, it is blatantly evident on "cru2" towards the end where he is on the SNOW and the T is approaching the window/stairs from above, he floats the CROSSHAIR to the Ts area and hits the P AB first, then his motion of the mouse conflicts with the P.AB and the next 2 fires are just messy aiming which he naturally uses to stealth the P.AB.

it is extremely obvious as he has poor aim skills.

cru.dem

follow all the instructions i said as in demo1, and then you should notice on T there is an AWPER called "It"

we can see his HEALTH.

fast fwrd to when CRUCIFIED attempts to take on the AWPER.

"It" jumps with his awp to the right, and the FIRST bullet fired by CRUCIFIED is a HS. it is his P.AB, and the way we can tell this is

hs you ask? ARMOUR with the T + SILENCER with the M4 results in an 84 in 1 hit shot.

he HS him while "It" is IN THE AIR

it is possible "It" lost his 2% by a nade or other.

this is v.v.blatant P.AB shot which he lets himself lose on, why? instead of using his P.AB for the 2nd or 3rd or even 4th shot in some cases. - the fact that "It" jumped, he knew that he is NOT going to use his little aim float spray skill in time to stay alive, that he refers to his P.AB button.

^^just follow the text above. it will uncover his aimbot, and there will be NO DOUBT

terms
08-07-2006, 01:59 PM
just looked at this because of the name :o lot of ed players think he cheats hmm....

dmg7
08-07-2006, 02:37 PM
perhaps a lil post on ED forum with the link might do some gd.

Dr.Gonzo
08-07-2006, 05:27 PM
Could be an idea...

terms
08-07-2006, 05:46 PM
would get locked and ignored :( ........have to catch up with admin on irc or through ed pm system...forum allegations just get locked usually

EviLR3BorN
08-07-2006, 06:12 PM
can u put link to ed forums please me noob

terms
09-07-2006, 02:48 AM
k will watch this later anyways...played him tonite and he seemed fine

ShamonUk
09-07-2006, 03:01 AM
i watched the demos following wiz's instructions and it does seem pretty obvious. his first bullet is always so far off the head and the 2nd miraculously becomes a headshot. im amazed at the lengths some people will go to, to try and get one up on others.

must be weird to have to get used to firing and instantly pressing the 'passive aimbot' button as wiz described.

Relentless
09-07-2006, 02:12 PM
must be weird to have to get used to firing and instantly pressing the 'passive aimbot' button as wiz described.

Not really considering some blatant cheats have logged onto FM for only 3-4 rounds then leave before any substantial demo can be made, they most likely use multiple servers as a kind of testing ground to get used to weird configs like shooting then hitting the mouse-aim-button-thing, its just a case of training yourself into muscle memory so it becomes a second nature reaction instead of being jerky as hell, which blatant cheats get caught out on, its the more subtle ones like this guy that are harder to catch due to this practice they do to get used to it before going '' global '' so to speak and just bombing away on a public racking up the kills and not being as suspicious

Wizard
09-07-2006, 03:23 PM
the p.ab shot always pulls away from where he floats his crosshair- theres an apparent conflict between where he moves his mouse and when the aimbot twitches to the head. they drag against each other.

watch the demos in the order layed out, at settings laid out. - if you do you will not need any more evidence, its embarassing how blatant it is.

sorry, but this is so obvious when slowed down- and v.well concealed at high speed playback and viewing.

shame this blatant aimbotter is getting away with fooling so many people.

salad
09-07-2006, 04:19 PM
Yes me and bum have played their clan in a ed match and we got pounded, we had a strong fucking team and got pounded, crucified being top on each side. I have played with high skilled players and i play with very good players and my oppinion was that he wasnt hacking. im going to look further into these hacks and maybe some demo footage of what to expect to stop hackers alltogether.

salad
09-07-2006, 04:19 PM
Yes me and bum have played their clan in a ed match and we got pounded, we had a strong fucking team and got pounded, crucified being top on each side. I have played with high skilled players and i play with very good players and my oppinion was that he wasnt hacking. im going to look further into these hacks and maybe some demo footage of what to expect to stop hackers alltogether.

salad
09-07-2006, 04:29 PM
right i didnt download the hacks to test them out i just found this info off one of like a top100 hack site.

wallhack/colored playermodels (detailed 4.0)
wallhack/colored hostages
wallhack/colored weapon/grenade/bomb models
no-scope hack
no smoke/no flash hack with indicator
AIMBOT
Hitbox aimbot
many fire modes and options
prediction
smooke aiming - max angle/frame (whats that>?)
ESP
Health Bars
Enemy Warnings
perfect recoil compensation
SPEED HACK
autoshoot
knifebot

thats a hefty sum of hacks

Sage
09-07-2006, 06:07 PM
perfect recoil compensation

its sad for me to say this but quite a few regs use this :( :( :(

Relentless
09-07-2006, 06:10 PM
If thats the case Sage, then Pandoras box has been opened and this could turn ugly if quite a few recognised regs are using it

dmg7
09-07-2006, 06:24 PM
do i say sorry now or later :P

rokCCCaii
09-07-2006, 06:44 PM
This threads about crucified. Lets not spread general cheat paranoia, demo these people and make a new thread.

Sage
09-07-2006, 06:49 PM
true.

FraG-TurD
09-07-2006, 11:59 PM
I say hes cheating i watched them normal speed at first and straight away noticed the crosshair is so far away from the nmes head but hes still getting kills.
and its not as if the nme is running towards the bullets, hes run past them.

So i slowed it right down and you can see this snap as the corsshair is no where near him, its like he shoots them aims and thats not right.

also it seems after ever 3 shot burst his crosshair bulls down, dunno if im just reading to much into that but its seems weird.
just seems to be 1-2-3 shots stop shooting pull down sways back up and 1-2-3 shots again... doesnt always happen tho.
*pretty much all taken from demo2

i done a google search on his ID and there was an article on gotfrag and the words "foul play" we used against him :)

Sage
10-07-2006, 04:43 AM

gotfrag.com: "Unsurprisingly, all of the top sides that played won their games but unfortunately, there has been a dispute regarding one top clan. The player in question is Adversity’s Matt "Crucified" Crayton who was showing signs of foul play according to AuxiliA Jam0r. "We smoked middle every round, he would push middle every round except the 2 rounds when we had an awp watching middle and there was 3 of us there".

Even though AuxiliA still won 16-14, they like the rest of CS Source community have no time for hacking. They have filed a CAL report for this game. We will bring you the results as soon as they are known."

4 Big teams have flagged or filed reports about Matt "Crucified" Crayton and the possible use of cheats. MOD filed a report after their match in CaL against Adversity just like team AuxiliA have done. Mint & ColdRush both filed reports after playing Ascension (Adversity ED clan name).

In all 4 cases the player is question is:

Crucified (STEAM_0:0:11217165)

http://www.gotfrag.com/css/story/33129/

(when i googled his steam id)

Dr.Gonzo
10-07-2006, 05:21 AM
Sage you fucking little detective you...

EviLR3BorN
10-07-2006, 08:20 AM
holy fooking shit sage thats some good shit if these guys have doubts and tbh they will play at a high standard regulary i thinks theres a little something more than first meets the eye fragturd has basically backed this up so upto you frag

Fragmaster
10-07-2006, 03:09 PM
I would like to know the report, can someone update me on this.

Even though AuxiliA still won 16-14, they like the rest of CS Source community have no time for hacking. They have filed a CAL report for this game. We will bring you the results as soon as they are known.

salad
10-07-2006, 10:54 PM
To file reports you have to speak with CAL admins. I think they're top secret but if 4 clans and especially mint clan with their own public servers have filed then surely its worth a case of a ban.

Dr.Gonzo
13-07-2006, 12:15 PM
bump... just so it don't get lost amid a sea of cheats.

Crucified
15-07-2006, 08:35 PM
Hi guys

Love the comments and amusing in-depth analysis. No offence intended but I had no idea there were hidden cameras. Your welcome to your crazy theories, baffling conclusions and blatant mis-truths. It's true I have been disputed by many clans, most do so just because they see the name Crucified and feel obliged as that has become the norm. It's getting really tired to be frank. I mix and LAN all the time with friends and play as well in other games such as Quake 3 and 4. I'm 25 now and have been playing FPS for 13 years, I guess it shows.

I am deeply concerned for the Wizard guy.. maybe someone should look into getting him a woman?

Peace and love <3

Relentless
15-07-2006, 10:20 PM
Being dismissive and disregarding of a debate just shows your either very ignorant or very worried about the allegations. Also the timespan of your gaming '' career '' has little relevance because end of the day people have played games for years and then turned cheat, and this is no dig at Evil Reborn but he was a well liked reg that decided to cheat, so again whether you've played 10 minutes or 10 years has no bearing on the fact whether you are a cheat or not.

As for Wizard whether he has a g/f or not, is that relevant to whats being discussed here ? I dont think it is so there was no need for the snide comments Crucified

Crucified
16-07-2006, 12:09 AM
Being dismissive and disregarding of a debate just shows your either very ignorant or very worried about the allegations. Also the timespan of your gaming '' career '' has little relevance because end of the day people have played games for years and then turned cheat, and this is no dig at Evil Reborn but he was a well liked reg that decided to cheat, so again whether you've played 10 minutes or 10 years has no bearing on the fact whether you are a cheat or not.

As for Wizard whether he has a g/f or not, is that relevant to whats being discussed here ? I dont think it is so there was no need for the snide comments Crucified

Don't ever talk again.. your not up to it.

How the hell does being dismissive and disregarding it show I'm ignorant or worried?.. if anything that very sentance shows you up as ignorant. I dismiss it because its crap! Your a moron. I don't want to make friends with you so I couldn't care less of your opinion.

Any snide comments are intentional due to the exteme absurdity of this thread.

I'm glad those demo's were made and posted as that was some sexy play from me and I wished I had been recording. So thanks.

No offence but fragmasters is a server for the casual noob and the skill on that server is mid at best on a good day, thats why people like myself (i am not alone) get banned or accused all the time, because were playing at a higher skill level.

I honestly couldn't care less if I was banned/unbanned if yours is a typical attitude of the people who play on it.

The demo footage will feature in the Ascension movie :)

<3

Ozric
16-07-2006, 01:03 AM
I don't think this thread is absurd. On the whole it's rational, reasonable and the verdict seems in accordance with the evidence.

So please, leave out the ad hominem and stick to refuting the argument, if you care about clearing your name. Otherwise you're just here for an argument, which would mean you're not to be taken seriously.

No offence but fragmasters is a server for the casual noob and the skill on that server is mid at best on a good day, thats why people like myself (i am not alone) get banned or accused all the time, because were playing at a higher skill level.
FM is a big public server. As such it attracts players with a whole range of skill levels. Due to this, the over all skill level of the server at any given time varies greatly. I'm not sure how anyone could make a good argument as to the over all skill level of the denizens of any big server due to these factors.

Concerning your skill level, though I've obviously only seen you on public, I can assure you that there are a number of patrons of this server that play public at a much higher level than you, unassisted. Non of them are banned, though some are banned from likely many more servers than you are. This is because FMs takes these matters very seriously and no player is banned simply because they are highly skilled. Many highly skilled players have been reported and subsequently exonerated due to the admins skills in differentiating skills from foul play. We see these great players play day in day out, it's not something we can't recognise.

If you're just here to blow your own horn though, again, you're not to be taken seriously.

I honestly couldn't care less if I was banned/unbanned if yours is a typical attitude of the people who play on it.
I can't imagine why you would think that any particular player's attitude is typical of any other player's, let alone every other player's, simply due to the fact that they play on the same server sometimes. This would be an untenable argument betraying a profound lack of understanding of human nature.

I'm glad those demo's were made and posted as that was some sexy play from me and I wished I had been recording. So thanks.

<3
Be sure to cut out the bit where it took you about ten shots to despatch an afk.

Either you're serious here or not, you decide.

Relentless
16-07-2006, 01:35 AM
Don't ever talk again.. your not up to it.

How the hell does being dismissive and disregarding it show I'm ignorant or worried?.. if anything that very sentance shows you up as ignorant. I dismiss it because its crap! Your a moron. I don't want to make friends with you so I couldn't care less of your opinion.

<3

Instead of trying to have a go at me or aggravate me try putting your point accross without being a condescending prick, I never said I liked you or wanted to be your '' friend '' so try not to presume.

Fact of the matter is several people here believe you are cheating and are DISCUSSING the point instead of most servers/forums where it turns into mob rule and a person gets banned purely on the grounds that a clique says your a cheat resulting in a ban. It works a bit differently here so try not being so defensive, ie reviewing a demo which is what this thread is about, not absurdity.

As for these others you speak of that get accused of cheating because your '' pro '' throw some names out for us mere mortals to recognise. There are a lot of high skilled players that aren't on the hours you are, such as RS, dmg7, Soviet, Frag-Turd, Death-Dealer, cruxi to name but a few, so instead of sitting there mouthing off like billy big bollocks thinking your the only reasonably skilled CSS player, try accounting for the others you haven't thought of instead of making a judgement call that FM is a '' noob '' server and that your just another poor reasonable skilled player that is being targeted in a witch hunt.

dmg7
16-07-2006, 02:13 AM
TBH I OWN U, twat...

on a serious note...

your shit, and watching the demos... if you dnt hack your pretty POOR anyway, GD NITExxxxxx

anyway i love you, your ridiculous posts made my day. GET A GF WIZ, CAUSE U AINT ALLOWED TO POST YOUR OPINION IF YOU DNT GOT 1 ...... TBH!!!!!!!

Wizard
16-07-2006, 11:44 AM
crucified can i have yourS?

actually i dont deal with hax0r bitches.

im considering making a video highlighting your aimbot tbh...

Wizard
16-07-2006, 11:50 AM
oh and if this is irrelevant

why would cal be investigating you?

why would expert long time players highlight the obvius dodginess of your play?

it was more than obvious to me, thats all.

Dr.Gonzo
16-07-2006, 11:57 AM
Just how self delusional can cheaters get? Dear me...

Fragmaster
16-07-2006, 12:52 PM
BANNED

Fine, there are plenty of other servers out there. I do not want you to be playing on Fragmasters server especially when you have no respect for the server /and insulting community members.

Bye,
Fragmaster

(Ban made due to comments about Fragmasters/members)

Sage
16-07-2006, 12:57 PM
ooooo

(i wanted to see wizards video :D)

Crucified
16-07-2006, 01:06 PM
TBH I OWN U, twat...

on a serious note...

your shit, and watching the demos... if you dnt hack your pretty POOR anyway, GD NITExxxxxx

anyway i love you, your ridiculous posts made my day. GET A GF WIZ, CAUSE U AINT ALLOWED TO POST YOUR OPINION IF YOU DNT GOT 1 ...... TBH!!!!!!!

And theres a lovely example of one of your regulars. Nice one!

I'm really going to miss playing amongst such biased self-opinianated egotistical hypocrits with the self awareness of a biscuit.

Learn some facts:

1. I have completely cooperated with ED and CAL in all investigations into claims of hacking made against me. I send my demos instantly with all screenshots as per the rules of those leagues. All conflicts ever submitted have been overuled and the results of the matches in question have stood as-is.

2. CAL given their reputation are not to be messed with. Simply not having net graph enabled on your screenshots can get you suspended for 30 days. They are very severe at dealing out punishment to cheats. Again I state that all conflicts have resulted in those matches results being accepted and thats the end.

Maybe if you looked harder you would know this.

Setup a questionnaire on your site asking people if they have ever been banned from a public server unfairly just because they played well. The results will be overwhelming.

PS. If your asking why so-called 'respectable' players from known high skill clans are disputing me.. well, have you ever met any of them? The majority are assholes, mosly racist who spurn forth a torrent of verbal abuse whenever they get killed because they think their untouchable. Whats the big deal? We have played Zboard and Auxilia.. and we LOST to them both. Were not boasting at all about our skill, so get of your high horse!

Dr.Gonzo
16-07-2006, 01:13 PM
To be fair I think what swayed the ban was your twattish behaviour...

Since as you think so little of us all here you won't miss playing on fragmasters anyway. Fairly confident you won't be missed either.

cruxi
16-07-2006, 01:22 PM
yeah no point in petty arguments about skill level, like he said a lot of very high skill players are simply self obsessed twats with huge ego's, but then again some are not.
Innocent till proven guilty tbh, I believe in this, if not then we must be a police state. (paranoid catch a cheat section :) ) just kill the haxors anyway.
But seriously, one my mates played/plays in his clan (osh) and he never had reason to suspect him, and if you have no way of disproving his claim that he played fps for 15 years then he should be bloody good tbh, but no hard feeling eh boys and girls? Noyhings ever been found and I dont think we should call some1 a botter when there never been found guilty. I mean a bit of banter is good on a sunday morning, makes good reading, but pls no more petty skill level bitching, just personal mother insults and grandmother insults pls. makes better reading. And by the way their clan almost won auxilla in cal, says something about their skill level tbh.

Sage
16-07-2006, 01:31 PM
cofffakercoff

cruxi
16-07-2006, 01:32 PM
edit:- I think the only to solve this is like men, a fight, fm challenge ascension in e.d when fm have some more points?

Fragmaster
16-07-2006, 01:50 PM
2. CAL given their reputation are not to be messed with. Simply not having net graph enabled on your screenshots can get you suspended for 30 days. They are very severe at dealing out punishment to cheats. Again I state that all conflicts have resulted in those matches results being accepted and thats the end.

The ban was not made because of the demo. The ban was submitted because of the attitude used when stating your comments about FRAGMASTERS which I found it to be insulting towards me as I am the sole owner of this community.

Crucified
16-07-2006, 01:54 PM
Well fair enough, bad admining is rife these days but it's your perogative. Had I been abusive or racist or anything breaking the rules while on the server I would deserve a ban. I never am and never will be those things.. I have been driven to become frustrated and annoyed and now you choose to ban me for that, after the original reason. Thats pretty twisted.

Fragmaster
16-07-2006, 02:11 PM
after the original reason. This was the original decision, as I stated earlier, see below hence you were than unbanned.

I banned him just prior to going to work. I have not watched the demo and would be reviewing when I get back. I banned him because I thought if he hacked while I was away, it wont be fair on others when he had been reported.

I will review the demo once I return and will unban him if required to do so..

Crucified
16-07-2006, 03:21 PM
This was the original decision, as I stated earlier, see below hence you were than unbanned.

Exactly, I was unbanned and then banned again for defending myself against the attacking posts made on your spanking new site.

Fragmaster
16-07-2006, 04:12 PM
Exactly, I was unbanned and then banned again for defending myself against the attacking posts made on your spanking new site.

However, others believe that you "ARE" hacking, even within CPL there are accusations aganist you for unfair game during clan matches. They believe the demo is sufficent enough showing that you are cheating in FRAGMASTERS.

Crucified
16-07-2006, 05:25 PM
However, others believe that you "ARE" hacking, even within CPL there are accusations aganist you for unfair game during clan matches. They believe the demo is sufficent enough showing that you are cheating in FRAGMASTERS.

But what people think is irrelevant.. I could think your a furry mammal but it doesnt make it true.

The important thing is that the disputes have all led to nothing and have been overturned.

An accusation isn't a conviction, if it was our world would crumble and Judge Dredd would roam the streets on a hover cycle dishing out punishment.

Relentless
16-07-2006, 05:34 PM
Well fair enough, bad admining is rife these days but it's your perogative. Had I been abusive or racist or anything breaking the rules while on the server I would deserve a ban. I never am and never will be those things.. I have been driven to become frustrated and annoyed and now you choose to ban me for that, after the original reason. Thats pretty twisted.

The amount of abuse you have given justifies it to be honest, so you have broken rules by cussing out the entire community as n00bs which raises the question, since were so shit like you say we are, why play here or are you just a n00b basher Crucified ?

What is twisted is your egotistical nature thinking its you vs the world, if you were a bit more pleasant with people maybe you would be heard instead of dismissed as just another ranting arsehole thats got a chip on his shoulder

Crucified
16-07-2006, 05:49 PM
The amount of abuse you have given justifies it to be honest, so you have broken rules by cussing out the entire community as n00bs which raises the question, since were so shit like you say we are, why play here or are you just a n00b basher Crucified ?

What is twisted is your egotistical nature thinking its you vs the world, if you were a bit more pleasant with people maybe you would be heard instead of dismissed as just another ranting arsehole thats got a chip on his shoulder

You really do miss my point Relentless, I am pissed off at the shit I get from people, skilled or not and thats why I come here ranting at the accusations.. why should I be pleasant to you? Your being pretty shitty to me.

And if you had the slightest clue, you would know that it is me vs the world, thats exactly how it feels.

The fact still remains that all allegations have been overruled. All claims dismissed, I will continue to play and you will still be a moron making dumb remarks on a forum nobody cares about.

And now I'm a noob basher? Lets see you get 14 rounds against Zboard and Auxilia.

Also, your name Relentless suits you down to the ground.

Relentless
16-07-2006, 05:56 PM
You really do miss my point Relentless, I am pissed off at the shit I get from people, skilled or not and thats why I come here ranting at the accusations.. why should I be pleasant to you? Your being pretty shitty to me.

And if you had the slightest clue, you would know that it is me vs the world, thats exactly how it feels.

The fact still remains that all allegations have been overruled. All claims dismissed, I will continue to play and you will still be a moron making dumb remarks on a forum nobody cares about.

And now I'm a noob basher? Lets see you get 14 rounds against Zboard and Auxilia.

Also, your name Relentless suits you down to the ground.

If its a dumb forum that no one cares about why rant and rave on it ? lol

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v706/dante707/img_1853.jpg

dmg7
16-07-2006, 05:57 PM
hehe ye btw crucified i doubt your cheating, i just thought i would wind u up as i was pissed and seemed amusing, it still is amusing but hey! anyways you do act like a bit of a dil but on the other hand i can see you get abuse alot and your obviously been ganged up on which aint fair..

anyway dnt take me seriously im just fucking wid ya

Crucified
16-07-2006, 05:57 PM
If its a dumb forum that no one cares about why rant and rave on it ? lol

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v706/dante707/img_1853.jpg

Incredibly pointless post, again.. bashing me.

Crucified
16-07-2006, 06:02 PM
hehe ye btw crucified i doubt your cheating, i just thought i would wind u up as i was pissed and seemed amusing, it still is amusing but hey! anyways you do act like a bit of a dil but on the other hand i can see you get abuse alot and your obviously been ganged up on which aint fair..

anyway dnt take me seriously im just fucking wid ya

LOL.. I think I'm best out of the Fragmasters community tbh.

dmg7
16-07-2006, 06:04 PM
making comments like that won't help, your not part of the community... AND there are better players than you/

ME

Crucified
16-07-2006, 06:07 PM
making comments like that won't help, your not part of the community... AND there are better players than you/

ME

Your deluded, your really really not good and also an idiot, I just said I don't want to be in the community, it's full of fools like yourself who find winding people up 'fun'.

Go get a life!

dmg7
16-07-2006, 06:08 PM
lmao classic, dude chill out ffs, im HAVING A JOKE... Dear god women how sensitive can you be, take a joke and stop crying... ppl like you who find gaming is their whole life make me laugh, getting all wound up lol

Crucified
16-07-2006, 06:09 PM
lmao classic, dude chill out ffs, im HAVING A JOKE... Dear god women how sensitive can you be, take a joke and stop crying... ppl like you who find gaming is their whole life make me laugh, getting all wound up lol

Last word. Idiot.

Relentless
16-07-2006, 06:10 PM
Incredibly pointless post, again.. bashing me.

Crucified, try thinking WHY is it the world against you instead of '' Oh the world has a grudge against me '' If you were a bit more pleasant with people maybe it wouldnt be the world vs you regardless of the cheat allegations your attitude stinks. Do you really believe your the only decent player out there that gets accused of cheating repeatedly ?

All you've done so far is lash out, say how crap the FM community is, how crap the players are, the forum is pointless and so on and you wonder why people here are more likely to go at you aswell as getting banned ?

Personally, if you were a bit nicer with folk and apologised to ph33r then I think you would be more than welcome in the FM community, but ph33rs the boss not me and he will probably stick by his choice in banning you.

Anyway, good luck and all that Im off for a mix.

Crucified
16-07-2006, 06:16 PM
Im banned from fragmasters public, im gonna go cry lol.

I am the most polite person you will ever meet, but only if you matter to me in my life. None of you do.

Don't act all high and mighty, you all attacked me first. If you don't like that I am defending myself and not bending over for you.. go cry about it.

dmg7
16-07-2006, 06:40 PM
Crucified pm's me and i quote:

" Your the one who looks like a fool right now.. are you under 14? lol.

Fuck off, I ain't wasting my time on you a second more.

I'm not your bud, your friend or anything else.

Die of aids."

I look like a fool?

Pondus
16-07-2006, 06:47 PM
lmao dmg, thats funny

dmg7
16-07-2006, 06:47 PM
hes a sausage lol

SubbY
16-07-2006, 06:51 PM
ROFL!!
all i can say is...
http://www.forumspile.com/Ban-Bucket.jpg

Sage
16-07-2006, 07:17 PM
i know that u cheat - everything from ur game sucks, apart from ur aim (which imo is aimbot) your movement + your flashes are so funny

LoL @ you tbh.

Mark0
16-07-2006, 07:49 PM
Who gives a flying fuck if he is good or a cheater. I don't. All I can see is that he is a first class clown and would not recieve the proverbial stream of piss if he was on fire. If he doesn't care about FM etc, then why is he continuing to post?

FM got the ban right, fuds like him do not belong here.

rapier
16-07-2006, 07:50 PM
is this guy banned? becuase if not i think i have very good evidence from ages ago ...admins please check ftp suspect under my name, and check steam ids . If it checks out remember the forum update destroyed that thread in private section about maz..

Anyway if it is maz the demoes are conclusive.

rapier
16-07-2006, 08:00 PM
oh by the way if that demo has same id then it is wallhack

Fragmaster
16-07-2006, 08:29 PM
oh by the way if that demo has same id then it is wallhack

Due to steam's last major update, the old source demos are no longer working, hence unable to get steamid :(

rapier
16-07-2006, 08:32 PM
http://www.4shared.com/dir/593620/7f2d35b/sharing.html

check this please for steam id

rapier
16-07-2006, 08:34 PM
fuck it, that was cruxified remember we knew it, and those demoes were good.

Ok if the people want this guy banned then find a way to view these demoes. We need a research department of fm lol

rapier
16-07-2006, 08:42 PM
Cruxified , i will say this. give yourself the credit of at least realising you are not the smartest person in the world of cs, some of us know you hack, and tbo there are better players than you on fm even with your hacks. u have been playing 13 years . so what i have been playing 56 years, that is like countering someone point about biology by saying... nah your wrong i have been a doctor for 10 years, fuck off, you want to make your point then refute the arguements against you.

Your play is noobish, you are too aware with your x ray vision, and your aim is off, i KNOW you cheat whatever you say, some of tyhe others on here will go with what the crowd say and some still jump to conclusions to fast. I will never play against you becuase you need help to feel good at a competitive game.

Even with your cheats you are not the best player at fm.

You should hope those demoes are not of you or we can't get them working.

Sage
16-07-2006, 08:52 PM
id from demo:
# 66 "Maz" STEAM_0:0:11217165 07:35 51 0 active

id from this thread:
STEAM_0:0:11217165

they match hence it was crucified.

Relentless
16-07-2006, 08:55 PM
Erm.. Kev, Cruxi / Crucified, diff people mate

rapier
16-07-2006, 08:57 PM
rr i know :) i know cruci im talking about maz/crucified

sage can u play the demo?

Sage
16-07-2006, 08:58 PM
only the first 10 seconds

i'm looking into it

rapier
16-07-2006, 09:09 PM
that is only 1 demo of 5 or 6

Fragmaster
16-07-2006, 10:01 PM
These demos were not published until Today. Full Collection provided under download link.

The demos were taken by Rapier, he demoed a player called Mez, who has the same steamid as Crucified.

http://www.fragmasters.biz/mez.rar

Enjoy if you can play these demos.

Hacienda
16-07-2006, 10:49 PM
hi all, top quality entertainment :lurk:

Couldnt care less if the juvenile twat hacks or not certainly dosn't belong in the community, quality ban imo asshats indeed do belong in the ban bucket.:knob:

ben
16-07-2006, 11:08 PM
These demos were not published until Today. Full Collection provided under download link.

The demos were taken by Rapier, he demoed a player called Mez, who has the same steamid as Crucified.

Enjoy if you can play these demos.Can't play much of the demos but from what i can see it looks quite obvious aimboting (I can see 10-30secs of each demo and all of demo 5). Don't even try to claim flick shots, you fire then aim, hows that work its not right and you know it.

Will have a look see if there is any valve developers info about, want to see the rest even though its not needed.

Sage
16-07-2006, 11:12 PM
pls fm check maz5 and when hes close to shooting an enemy slow it down to 2.4% - he doesnt even try to aim! he locks onto targets, nuff said.

pls check this out

rokCCCaii
16-07-2006, 11:18 PM
The part of my brain that handles sarcasm and hypocrisy has just imploded, and thats nearly all of it. Im going to lay down now.

Sage
16-07-2006, 11:33 PM
we need to make a video of this homo, what should we call it?

Ozric
16-07-2006, 11:58 PM
Crucified PMed me too. Not sure why you want to do this in private:

Oz: So please, leave out the ad hominem and stick to refuting the argument, if you care about clearing your name. Otherwise you're just here for an argument, which would mean you're not to be taken seriously.

Cru: Your just another idiot who thinks using words like ad hominem makes you look intelligent lol..
Funny, I'd be more inclined to think the assumption that 'anyone utilising anything but the everyday vocabulary is doing so to look intelligent' came from someone distinctly unintelligent. Either that or their logical processes were being blindsided by their emotions.

I used that word because it is the one which best conveys my point, that being stick to refuting the allegations and don't bother attacking the people making the allegations, as that would be to commit the logical fallacy of Ad Hominem. I had hoped that, what with such a precise word, you might understand my point. Evidently not.

Cru: when after you tell me that arguing means I am not to be taken seriously haha. Your logic is retarded.. so if I argue I am not cheating, I am not to be taken seriously.. which means I can't win. Read what you wrote xD

Nice applied logic dumbass!
It's quite simple really, as I'm sure you'd see if you weren't blinded by red mist and self interest. In the quote above, I refer first to you refutung the arguments against you. The context of the word argument in this sense is allegation - refutation, a debate if you will. But when I say "Otherwise you're just here to argue", quite obviously there is a different context intended, that of the everyday meaning of the word argue, i.e. you bitch at someone, they bitch back at you.

I can't imagine anyone else had a problem distinguishing this and they won't even have thought about it. What I see is you trying to create logical flaws in the context of my words instead of addressing what they actually say. This is the logical fallacy of Equivocation. And you finish it off with a nice bit of ad hom again, I'm not going to play your game though. Are you ever going to actually address any of the points put to you?

Cru: No offence but fragmasters is a server for the casual noob and the skill on that server is mid at best on a good day, thats why people like myself (i am not alone) get banned or accused all the time, because were playing at a higher skill level.

Oz: FM is a big public server. As such it attracts players with a whole range of skill levels. Due to this, the over all skill level of the server at any given time varies greatly. I'm not sure how anyone could make a good argument as to the over all skill level of the denizens of any big server due to these factors.

Concerning your skill level, though I've obviously only seen you on public, I can assure you that there are a number of patrons of this server that play public at a much higher level than you, unassisted. Non of them are banned, though some are banned from likely many more servers than you are. This is because FMs takes these matters very seriously and no player is banned simply because they are highly skilled. Many highly skilled players have been reported and subsequently exonerated due to the admins skills in differentiating skills from foul play. We see these great players play day in day out, it's not something we can't recognise.

If you're just here to blow your own horn though, again, you're not to be taken seriously.

Cru: Your ability to tell high skill from cheating skill is all in your head, you couldn't even form a logical sentance.
On the evidence of your appreciation of logic and linguistics so far, I'm not sure you're qualified to judge whether I can form a logical sentence. And I'm trying to resist the temptation to say that at least I can spell the word 'sentence' but I just can't.

As to my ability to tell cheating from skillz, you're barking up the wrong logical tree again as at no point did I mention my skill in differentiating such. I did in fact make the point that such processes are taken very seriously at FM and that there are people who are good at it involved. This again is tacit advice to stick to the point, stay away from personal insults, and trust that the process here is sound enough to judge you innocent if that is the case. You fail to understand this as you are reading my words as if they come from some sort of hater, which is not the case.

Cru: Ask yourself this, because this is entirely my point.. are you fuelled with anger, replying bitterly and negatively towards me because you don't like me and my attitude? or because you think I hack?
That's pretty ironic, don't you think? At no point did my words convey bitterness or negativity towards you personally, so why would you imagine that they did, unless your interpretation of them were polluted by emotions? I simply stated the logic of the case as I saw it, being as you had brought it into question by calling the thread absurd. So I've asked myself and no, my words to you are not fuelled by anger. Now you ask yourself the very same question.

Cru: The former rules by majority. If you had any clue of the shit I get all because 1 idiot racist, now ex-Zboard member decided to do everything in his power to destroy me, you wouldn't be adding to it. He even went on peoples vent using my name to stir up trouble because his life is so empty.
The CSS community is littered with such assholes that I wouldn't piss on if they were on fire.
Ok, so now I'm understanding better why you misinterpret my words with anger. The thing is, my words to you have nothing to do with this guy doing everything in his power to destroy you. You can either address them on their own merits or see them as part of some kind of conspiracy against you. The latter would be logical fallacy of course.

Cru: Ego ftl!
Couldn't agree more. But again, going off the evidence so far, I don't think you mean the same thing as me when we use the word ego.

Ozric
17-07-2006, 12:00 AM
The part of my brain that handles sarcasm and hypocrisy has just imploded, and thats nearly all of it. Im going to lay down now.
Roffle.

dmg7
17-07-2006, 12:08 AM
meh watched the demo and i cant believe u aint been banned yet, i cant be arsed to go through it, but slow it down and you shoot 10 miles away from them and as ur unscoped u can see the gun move towards them and then the blood come out.

Not gna use big words cause i cant :P, but all i can say is that i feel incredibly sorry for ppl like you.

Wizard
17-07-2006, 12:25 AM
the only person who loses out by this is you crucified.

your probably going to be the wilzo0 of source..

but tbh, everyone knows you hack already, and you havent been too charming either.

Dr.Gonzo
17-07-2006, 12:30 AM
I'm glanned this prick got banned for being a twat, but I think that now you've tried to engage this alleged skilled player in conversation people are overlooking the fact that he's a blatant cheat.

His first shot is always off, but by bullet number three he's pinging a headshot... He doesn't move around the map smooth, has trouble with flashbangs, yet is some kind of headshot master? Come on for fucks sake... Slow motion clearly shows the weird little jumps his cross hair makes. He is cheating for sure.

The fact that he's a grade A knob just makes it all the sweeter we won't have to put up with his shit on the server.

Fragmaster
17-07-2006, 12:58 AM
Has anyone seen these new evidence, demos - can someone make them playable for the rest to see.

Crazy Diamond
17-07-2006, 01:14 AM
^^ you can watch all of demo 5.

Watch how high his aim is with the awp at t spawn when he takes 2 ct`s out that come from b tunnels. ROFL

Crazy Diamond
17-07-2006, 01:21 AM
I would also add that a wh is in strong evidence here too.

Fragmaster
17-07-2006, 01:21 AM
One thing I have noticed when watching demo 5, any awper will check the "ditch" at long a before moving forward towards the bombsite A. Why did he not check ? unless he knew that no one was there. It just raises more questions & questions.

I really would like to see the other demos again.

ThE NaMeLeSs
17-07-2006, 03:36 AM
its funny, his xhair is not on the enemy but he gets the kill, its automatically jumps on enemy
i bet u could shoot in the air and get a kill but it would be bit obvious wouldnt it ;)

Wizard
17-07-2006, 11:04 AM
curcified is crappin it

all hackers wiill fall m8.

rokCCCaii
17-07-2006, 01:01 PM
maz5.dem is great. I even tried recording on a laggy server and still couldnt get the "have xhair nowhere near but somehow the enemy dies" trick to work. For some reason I have to move it all the way onto them and then fire for them to die, what gives? I think something so pro is happening us newbs just dont understand it.

dmg7
17-07-2006, 04:32 PM
did u not no greg? this dude has the ability, (speed) to shoot then wing his crosshair onto the opponent after shooting. Its cause he's pro tbh.

Fragmaster
18-07-2006, 07:38 PM
Pro indeed

Sage
18-07-2006, 07:56 PM
me thinks he should be VAC banned for his blatant aimbotting in maz5

Superfly
20-07-2006, 01:01 PM
So u got the old demos working?!!

Good detective work by Sage. Read that article a while back, but had no idea that was him. Then again, banning people on the basis of claims made on other servers etc just isn't the FM way, is it?! Which is a good thing.

Just wanted to say I haven't seen these new demos, but I was all for a ban based on the old 'maz' demos a couple of months ago (suspected wh primarily, even though his aim looked sort of 'stiff'). Those 5 (?) demos were recorded one after another on the same map - good stuff. Imo slowing down demo playback or using wireframe etc is shit, most important thing is having enough footage to review.

rapier
20-07-2006, 01:50 PM
so did anyone get all the old demoes working?

k3 aka soley
20-07-2006, 01:55 PM
HAHA what an awesome thread.

Crucified does indeed hack, I have a couple of avi's of him wallhacking if anyone's able to host them for me :) He's a very intelligent hacker in that he hides in quite well, but nonetheless he hacks, most people think it's anti-recoil and wallhacks, but hacks no doubt :)

Sage
20-07-2006, 01:57 PM
nice. i was about to make a vid of him :P im sure some1 can host it for you

ps. btw me and ben (really its only ben) are working of the demos

k3 aka soley
20-07-2006, 02:01 PM
I also have the Mint vs Ascension and Auxilia vs Ascension (it's Crucified's POV) demo's from ED and Cal-E respectively. I'll try and upload them in a bit and post links here :)

rapier
20-07-2006, 02:11 PM
please do :)

i would say he is not inelligent i have caught other hackers which were far more difficult to catch, first time i seem this guy play i demoed him and those demoes are the 'old' ones

k3 aka soley
20-07-2006, 02:16 PM
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=B9YWG93G

Watch that :)

Taken from Crucified's POV vs Auxilia in CAL-E

rapier
20-07-2006, 03:34 PM
we have to login to download? is it css demo or wmv or mpeg?

Deek
20-07-2006, 04:04 PM
avi

no u dont need to login to download

k3 aka soley
20-07-2006, 04:09 PM
You don't need to login (as said above), type the letters in the box, hit 'Download' then wait for the timer to drop then click 'Click here to Download'

rapier
20-07-2006, 05:21 PM
watch his aim even is is so off, such a noob player he is, what clan is he?

Ozric
20-07-2006, 05:21 PM
Yeah but unless you join, you always get the old 'download limit exceeded' bit and they then try to get you to sign up. Shit site.

Can we get this hosted elsewhere?

Maybe here (http://www.yousendit.com/)?

Ozric
20-07-2006, 05:23 PM
Arrrgh, how did you get it to work Rap?

I want to see this but just keep getting download limit exceeded ffs.

Pondus
20-07-2006, 05:40 PM
lmao, grade A knob that is. the vid is rly good, shows his wh rly good. his aim is sooo off, made me rly laugh

rapier
20-07-2006, 05:58 PM
they are both useless sites, the secodn one crashes intternet on me every time and closes everywindow.
i will try uploading to different one...

k3 aka soley
20-07-2006, 06:14 PM
He's in Ascension

FraG-TurD
20-07-2006, 06:18 PM
nice vid k3
WH NUFF SAID!!!!

rapier
20-07-2006, 06:43 PM
http://www.4shared.com/dir/593620/7f2d35b/sharing.html

there u go ozric

i told u all first time wh :D
listen to romeo :3-bandit:

Ozric
20-07-2006, 06:44 PM
Ta.

rapier
20-07-2006, 06:45 PM
first one by the way

Wizard
05-08-2006, 10:59 PM
Crucified 0:0:11217165

hes been playing for 13 years. and as good as he is on CSS

he bought his steamid 2 months ago. that is from ED roster.

see for yourself.

with all the accusations,

the implicatiosn are limitless

Bantros
05-08-2006, 11:14 PM
That's a nice SteamID right there. Wonder what made him get a new one? Forgotten password, hacked account maybe?

Face
07-08-2006, 03:19 PM
Dont want to take sides with the clearly worst person to have ever existed BUT ... alot of people were being pricks towards him and i think defending himself shouldnt necissarily get him a ban. However, hacking should.

Bantros
07-08-2006, 06:31 PM
Really nice .avi video of him.

"Whoops there's a T behind the double doors, oh shit he's actually behind the second set of double doors, damn my elite skills"

b0x1d
12-08-2006, 04:48 AM
Hi, im from mint-clan and if you need any demos of this guy in action feel free to pm me for details :). More importantly this guy does cheat in my opinion his unreal reactions and abnormal consistency is full of shit.
Also if i ever seen him on a lan i'd pull his nose off

rapier
12-08-2006, 06:22 AM
by all means post the demoes :)

dmg7
12-08-2006, 11:02 AM
thank you boxid, funny how EVERYONE seems to have demo's of him and everyone seems to think he's fishy. Be interesting to see them demo's :)

b0x1d
12-08-2006, 01:53 PM
If anyone wants the demos feel free to add [email protected] to msn or catch me on irc in either #ubermcleet #h0 or #mint-clan and i'll send you the demos :D (i cbf to upload them to somewhere)

nelioneil
29-08-2006, 07:13 PM
Well he has now admitted he has cheated! and banned from various leagues

Crazy Diamond
29-08-2006, 07:28 PM
Well he has now admitted he has cheated! and banned from various leagues

Er, link please?

Crazy Diamond
29-08-2006, 07:29 PM
^^ forget that, I`ve seen it.

Dr.Gonzo
29-08-2006, 08:12 PM
Put your Bi-Focals on old timer ;)

Deek
30-08-2006, 11:46 AM
just goes to show fragmasters will always catch cheaters first even the pr0 ones =)

Fragmaster
04-12-2006, 10:24 PM
BUMPED

remember him