PDA

View Full Version : wA|Ab banned

wA|Ab
06-07-2006, 02:54 PM
Well nope i dont hack. but ive been banned for speaking on teamspeak.
In the last ciggerete room where i spose ppl playin on the server are talkin to eachotha about various things.
2 rounds i showed my disatisfaction from giving 3 players 90+ damage from 3 hits. from which i get a warning from the admin which im not sure who was. telling me to shut up he's had enough of me. pffff, ive been playin on this server for 3 years. and get banned for talking on teamspeak. n dont even say that was mic spam.

Fragmaster
06-07-2006, 03:08 PM
There is a limit I when someone will tolerate constant bitching about the hit-reg OK fair does. But when you go into the lines of stating that something is wrong with this server + hit reg bitching while I am the channel. SHOW SOME RESPECT WHEN I AM IN THE CHANNEL ROOM, IF NOT FUCK OFF.

You have been attemp banned.

In hindsight, I should have probably taken you to another room, but I guess I was too upset to think straight.

Nah, I probably ban you for life aswell, cos I am still well pissed off.

aky
06-07-2006, 03:17 PM
Ouch, harsh words there fragmaster, waab doesnt mean harm we all get annoyed sometimes :)

The Joy
06-07-2006, 03:20 PM
nah FM is right, fair play to be honest, use a brain ceel every now and then

Fragmaster
06-07-2006, 03:21 PM
I AM STILL WELL FUCKING PISSED OFF - ANGRY -

Shaggus
06-07-2006, 03:23 PM
lol

ThE NaMeLeSs
06-07-2006, 03:31 PM
god i was shocked thought waab cheated,phewwwwwww

to the rest i dont give a comment tho

Beavis
06-07-2006, 03:32 PM
haha.

Wizard
06-07-2006, 03:51 PM
side a: i guess if one thing irritates ph33r the most is when people slag off the fluidity and performance of the server. - i think we all knwo by now this angers him, and even angers me, as he pays a lot to keep a great server running which provides betteer hit reg imo then many 20 or even 30 man public servers. if you DIE do not blame hit reg, blame the fact that you are expecting too much from 40 clients running around randomly shooting everywhere, and the fact that most players are going to die. if you get 93 in 5 hits as well, that is not POOR hit reg - contrary that is good hti reg, but hitting limbs, wallbangin, they have armour helmet etc. if it was poor hit reg you would get NO hits.

side b: if you were to ask me to think of faces which have supported fm unconditionally, wAAb would be one of them - i can rememebr numerous instances where he has made posts about he loves FM, and FM will live forever etc. even when many turned agaisnt the chief himself. wAAb has honestly supported PH33r as an individual the utmost, i really believe so, not just FM but his support for ph33r.

very unfortunate situation. hope it can be resolved with some kind apologies and good communication.

Fragmaster
06-07-2006, 04:13 PM
I guess he pressed all the right buttons to get me upset. I am now much more calm now. I might have over-reacted abit. Please have some respect for the server and it's owner, ESPECIALLY when I am Online in Teamspeak.

If you have issues regarding the server than private message me, directly.

wA|Ab
06-07-2006, 04:40 PM
who sed i was arguing with the hit reg?? i was gettin hits but not doin damage and havin a laugh about this with retep and reading out my end of round stats. sry i wont use teamspeak again. thanks wiz. i love this server, have put statements forward to ph33r in the past to try and better the servers gameplay and get rid of racists and hackers. which are the ppl that deserve a ban. sry ph33r, got a great community..but remember u cant plz all :D

Fragmaster
06-07-2006, 05:15 PM
I expect you back on TS, ok.

p.s. off to work now, shall be back tomorrow late afternoon.

wA|Ab
06-07-2006, 05:19 PM
most certainly i shall.

oh is it always so quiet?? or do u have to b a regular 2 spk.