PDA

View Full Version : why am i banned

Kanye
20-07-2005, 03:05 PM
i wondering why im banned cause i havent had a argument against any mods.... so can please anyone tell me why im banned or is it just a fault.

Red Devil 72
20-07-2005, 03:07 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHA !!!

SBss
20-07-2005, 03:38 PM
i suspect that this Kanye is Kanye West

i dont remember playing with (or against) Kanye, and i dont get why everyone wants to ban him

Considering all the comments on his game play i can only say this: AT LAST, no more "Kanye West talk"

too bad if its not him

Fragmaster
20-07-2005, 03:40 PM
It is Kanye West, SBss

Fragmasters policy is simiple, if caught hacking than you shall be banned for life.

White Widow
20-07-2005, 03:46 PM
I have nothing against kanye and have spoken up for him before, i find him funny and entertaining on occasion. But for the past 1-2 weeks i noticed along with others that he was very suspect. It is a shame that a regular feels the need to cheat on a game thats meant to be a laugh.

Kanye
20-07-2005, 04:00 PM
I wasnt hacking.... ever heard of EARS?? Why else use them? Just put ur volume up and u will see that i hear them. Even milk said put ur sound louder and you hear people. On the UPC map u hear them coming from vent. The ladders, roof etc. I play long time on assault and i know where people hide and camp. Just follow the sound. And on the normal assault map that where i was rushing?? Rym hides there everyround why not shooting there? Its like me camping on vent why not shoot there? So this is all bullshit. Put ur sounds louder and you will see and understand me.

FraG-TurD
20-07-2005, 04:06 PM
I asked Kayne thin in mirc and i will ask again.
You rushed bd and got rym then looked to the left and started tracing a T on top walkway then shot him in the face. This person was not making any noise and in demo you can see him walking.
So how did you know he was there and you was aiming at his head through the red box??

I have headset full volume and i hear nothing not even a gun shot from this guy but still you trace through a box aiming at head?

Dont come back and say its the way you play either as in you always look up there because you dont. There is other times you rush and dont look up on top walkway at all especially not aiming at someone up there so you play changes each time so its not that.

HIRED K
20-07-2005, 04:07 PM
I noticed that ur level has very improved in a few time, don't think it's due to skill ... That thing is suspect to me.
Wh+Noob player = A medium player.

Kanye
20-07-2005, 04:23 PM
When i rush there has to be people upstairs... so where you wanna go with that point? And HK you say i dont have skill? I play this game 24 7 i improved. Is this the way you threat regular customers? For the last time i was not cheating. If you call this cheating i wonder what will be left on fragmasters...

IM INNOCENT AND I WANT MY FUCKING LAWYER!! SEE YOU IN COURT !

SBss
20-07-2005, 05:57 PM
as one of so called "customer" i have to say, that now one owes you anything here, u me and many others playing here for free, so its up to u to pay respect to people who spend their own money to provide this great server and created this community

but i have to say that i remember the time when i was called cheatr on FW4 when i had those crazy kills, when u "feel" like some one might me there, so u shoot

i havnt seen the demo yet, i will in few min

GrN^
20-07-2005, 09:05 PM
I heard about it on IRC, i thought WTF, Kayne a cheater, ffs the man always played 24/7 on the server, LMAO, so i watched teh demo's, and only have 1 maybe 2 strange kills, 1 On the roof (demo1) but that guy just killed 1, so its sound (a good HS ;) ) and teh second kill, Frag already talked about it, but always when you rush BD there is 1 on that "catwalk" so i would PRE aim there 2, CONCLUSION:

I DONT THINK HE IS A HACKER AND THE DEMO'S IVE SEEN ARE CRAP 2 CALL SOME1 A CHEATER!

timmeh
20-07-2005, 09:09 PM
shut up, idiot, none of the kills are even nice...
blatently wallhacking from the way hes defending the vents

Red Devil 72
20-07-2005, 09:15 PM
lol Green wtf r u saying, he is hacking so much on those demos, so blatant :knob:

GrN^
20-07-2005, 10:02 PM
what hack? WH? ok you can say, but for 1 that plays that long, he knows all the camp spots, he is a strange walker @ UPC hossies, ok, but that doesnt say he cheats, the vent kill, you heard the ladder, roof kill, that man killed 1,

@ normal assault,

when he gets in 1e time, he heard the man, UP so he doesnt watch his back, its strange every1 does, but you know for yourself if you rush dont look back,
the kill @ the "catwalk" i would say Pre-aim, I didnt heard him and i didnt see the rounds beforem maybe all the rounds there was 1? but never reviewd a demo, think its a weak demo 2 say he cheats.

i can remember old days with kniving @ BD, allways got shot treu the wall by Warrior, he was a sound p1tch, maybe he become a sound bitch 2?
I dont think he cheats, know him 2 long, and btw Admin made a mistake before with Kalle K, but its not my server, if admin thinks he cheats, ban him, but i think he doesnt cheat, and if he do, hes very lame and noobish.

Fragmaster
20-07-2005, 10:33 PM
His ban has not been finialised, I too have doubts personally. He has been banned pending review of the demo. Thank you for your effort and input Green.

GrN^
20-07-2005, 11:09 PM
No problem love 2 play with the old 1.6 "squad" and he was 1 of it ;)

He was always on the server, cant imagine that he cheated when i read it on IRC, so i post my Opinion

void
20-07-2005, 11:19 PM
demoA was kind of weak, agreed, but demoB showed blatent wh imho.
Im not talking about the "catwalk" shot (id taken him out before opening the door ^^) but the spray on the red crate was just bs. Sure theres no way to tell 100% but id say hes wallhacking...

Kalle K
20-07-2005, 11:31 PM
yeah demo.a was pretty crap i agree.... i only watched demo.3 with x-spec tho.. and after watching it.. hehe

u keep watching the guy behind the pillar when u run in... your crosshair acctually stays on him for a pretty long time.. and u follow him with it... while doing this u keep watching the AK guy on your right.. u see him turning back and forth and u peak out exactley when he isn't watching u... this can be argued by the use of sound ofc...

next one is when u have the guy behind the red box.. yet again your crosshair goes straight for the guy (behind the BOX) shooting only 2 bullets staight at him for then not to shoot any other place...

before this happens u rush in backdoor.. when u are going in u can see a guy in your right top corner sitting crouched and watching door.. i belive u know he is there and that is why u stay hiding behind the door for him...

in my opinion the first demo is weak but the next one clearly shows that u use WH...

sorry for my poor spelling and well thats that!

White Widow
21-07-2005, 12:02 AM
lo Kallek Great to see u in new forum.
thx for review with X-spec m8, :Happy: nice one

White Widow
21-07-2005, 12:07 AM
oh and good to see u in forum 2 Void.
get rid of 1 haxer and 2 good players show up, "excellent" as a well known simpson's character would say :lol: :lol: :lol:

SBss
21-07-2005, 02:33 PM
OMFG!!!

Kalle-K-bitch!! whasup! good to see u!!

About the demos, i have seen it and seems pretty obvious that he used wh. I said it in IRC already, its the way he looked around. He was looking at the person before killing - coz he knew he was there, may be sound, but also he wasnt looking at obvious places where you usually get killed - coz he knew no one was there...

Immortal Technique
21-07-2005, 07:16 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA thats what u get u lil fag gettin mad at me cause i hacked, lol u dumf*** lol bye bye kanye

btw love tha source server, no lag its awesome

White Widow
22-07-2005, 12:39 PM
what hack? WH? ok you can say, but for 1 that plays that long, he knows all the camp spots, he is a strange walker @ UPC hossies, ok, but that doesnt say he cheats, the vent kill, you heard the ladder, roof kill, that man killed 1,

These are not the actions of somone camping and listening for sound, i have played on the server for longer than Kanye and have watched his camping wen im dead, for hours on end. He dosnt stop runnining around wen (if) he hears somone on ladder he lines up perfectly and shoots just as they stick their head out.

when he gets in 1e time, he heard the man, UP so he doesnt watch his back, its strange every1 does, but you know for yourself if you rush dont look back,
the kill @ the "catwalk" i would say Pre-aim, I didnt heard him and i didnt see the rounds beforem maybe all the rounds there was 1? but never reviewd a demo, think its a weak demo 2 say he cheats.

lol pre-aim.. there are 3 places to pre-aim wen u run in back door:-
1. At left side of red box
2. At the near end of catwalk above the ladder
3. At far end of Catwalk near hossie room where u spawn.
Not tracking target thru box and almost shooting him before u see him

i can remember old days with kniving @ BD, allways got shot treu the wall by Warrior, he was a sound p1tch, maybe he become a sound bitch 2?

Kanye indeed appears to have become God-like wen listening. I have made many demos of him walling people thru the back wall (which is also a new trick of his) but these demos always tend to be weak as people can say "i heard somone" or "i was just spray spammin and got lucky" as often happens in this area. These demos were rejected because of this.

I dont think he cheats, know him 2 long, and btw Admin made a mistake before with Kalle K, but its not my server, if admin thinks he cheats, ban him, but i think he doesnt cheat, and if he do, hes very lame and noobish.
You, like me have your own opinion on this, mine differs from yours in that i thinks hes a fookin noob haxer

SBss
22-07-2005, 01:48 PM
btw, as far as i remember kalle k waas cheating :D

but he wasnt a type of person that will cheat, so he was unbanned.

not sure but i think that how it was.

Fragmaster
22-07-2005, 03:34 PM
Kanye's ban will remain as it is.

White Widow
22-07-2005, 03:53 PM
btw, as far as i remember kalle k waas cheating :D

but he wasnt a type of person that will cheat, so he was unbanned.

not sure but i think that how it was.

Hmm maybe if kanye admits it and tells us wat hax he was using.......

Fragmaster
22-07-2005, 04:44 PM
I shall be locking the topic soon. Any defense for Kanye, for his ban to be lifted.

I good defense for kanye might just get him unbanned. He needs a professional lawyer to help him lift the ban.

So Kanye do you have a defense?

Deek
22-07-2005, 05:33 PM
since he cant be bothered to provide his own defence lawyer, we will give him one... Me.. :)

and my resting case is...

The old classic...i didnt know i was wallhacking...i just downloaded a skin pack..

I didnt even release the walls were see thro, i thouhgt it was a new update lol

Kanye
22-07-2005, 05:59 PM
Ofcourse i have my defense.

Its just unfair how you people criticism on me. Like 90% people of fragmasters dislike me. Just cause i diss yall. This demo shows how they stand behind WW. You know why they say monkey see monkey do.

As many people know i didnt cheat. I have played this server for a long time. I started as a camper. TRue. During the months ive been playing i have been watching everyone on fragmasters where they mostly like to stand. Also the players on CT who likes to rush. Ofcourse ive been watching them play and how they rush.

I would never use cheats to impress myself. Cause i aint that type for that. Id rather swear at people than using cheats.

Last time ive been CT alot. Because when i join CT i always watch the teams. If you havent noticed yet i only join ct when good people (rushers) are in it so i can join them.

I changed my name alot cause i always do that and there aint no reason to...HIDE.... myself. If you look up history of my names you will see that they are all Rapper names or something that has to do with a line into a Rap.

If you guys ban me for thinking im wallhacking then your guys are totally wrong.
WW asked me what hack i use. Let me tell you.
Go to the library and search a dictionary...
Search the letter S. Keep seaching till you find the word SKILL.

If you have done reading that find the word INNOCENT
according to my dictionary it says: KANYE WEST IS INNOCENT!

Im not innocent like the way O.J. Simpson was.
Im innocent in a legal way.

Anyway Fragmaster and people if you based your opinion just on 2 demo's from the same person who are showing that im not wallhacking then its totally weak of fragmasters to do that.

Peace out and may god help me.

Kalle K
22-07-2005, 08:19 PM
Kanye i have nothing against u at all m8... I don't care who posted the demo or anything like that.. ph33r asked me to watch it and i did. i just found u tracking ppl through walls with your crosshair straight on em all the time was just a little too perfect. fair enough u might know where ppl camp we all do... but u knew exactley where they were and i mean EXACTLEY :)

And yes i was banned some time ago now but was unbanned not long after :)

aky
22-07-2005, 08:30 PM
dont think he woulda posted like that if he was lyin

White Widow
22-07-2005, 10:06 PM
I looked in the dictionary and i couldt find wat u wanted me to, but i did find some others (i have highlighted the ones of interest for you):-
cheat?ed, cheat?ing, cheats
v. tr.
1. To deceive by trickery; swindle: cheated customers by overcharging them for purchases.
2. To deprive by trickery; defraud: cheated them of their land.
3. To mislead; fool: illusions that cheat the eye.
4. To elude; escape: cheat death.
v. intr.
1. To act dishonestly; practice fraud.
2. To violate rules deliberately, as in a game: was accused of cheating at cards.
3. Informal. To be sexually unfaithful: cheat on a spouse.

idiot
id?i?ot

1. A foolish or stupid person.
2. A person of profound mental retardation having a mental age below three years and generally being unable to learn connected speech or guard against common dangers. The term belongs to a classification system no longer in use and is now considered offensive.

fool

1. One who is deficient in judgment, sense, or understanding.
2. One who acts unwisely on a given occasion: I was a fool to have quit my job.
3. One who has been tricked or made to appear ridiculous; a dupe: They made a fool of me by pretending I had won.
4. Informal. A person with a talent or enthusiasm for a certain activity: a dancing fool; a fool for skiing.
5. A member of a royal or noble household who provided entertainment, as with jokes or antics; a jester.
6. One who subverts convention or orthodoxy or varies from social conformity in order to reveal spiritual or moral truth: a holy fool.
7. A dessert made of stewed or pur?ed fruit mixed with cream or custard and served cold.
8. Archaic. A mentally deficient person; an idiot.

Cartier
23-07-2005, 10:39 AM
didnt see anything on the demos, really - but im also not a cheat-findin-profi

i began to like kanye :Kiss of l but u can also really hate him (for his stupid campin and comments like hes the best and so :-)

but i dont think he was cheatin, and if , he will do it again and u will get better demos

greetz

Fragmaster
23-07-2005, 01:25 PM
I am in discussion at the moment, cos I have doubts from the start. He was banned pending a decision. I am listening to everyones comments before I put a judgement is passed onto him.

I have not finalised his ban yet.

Silk
23-07-2005, 04:37 PM
I have stil yet to review the demo, dont make a decision without my comment.

HIRED K
23-07-2005, 06:39 PM
Ill c the demo n post my point of view

HIRED K
23-07-2005, 07:23 PM
i saw the demo, some things r strange : (demo3) at the 1st round, he heard som1 behind bd and didnt look there, he stayed 3-4s behind the redbox, rym could c him but he didnt.
2nd round : He knew that som1 was in the footbridge whereas in the 1st round he didnt look there (only a player with a lot experience could no it using sounds, personally i didnt hear him).
One thing hurt me, he saw a lots players without shooting them, y?
Thats all, i can say only that, hard to make a judgement with this demo.

(sry if u dont understand all what i said :D)

Silk
24-07-2005, 11:09 PM
ban him!!!!

Red Devil 72
24-07-2005, 11:41 PM
So you have seen demos right ?

I agree tho, keep him banned :)

Fragmaster
24-07-2005, 11:59 PM
His already banned on 1.6

Kanye
25-07-2005, 12:01 AM
WTF when will i get unbanned?

Red Devil 72
25-07-2005, 12:23 AM
NEVER! :badgrin:

Kanye
25-07-2005, 12:59 AM
Cmon man it have been long time stop joking with me when do i get unbanned? This aint a joke anymore you guys playing with my LIFE!

vip0r
25-07-2005, 01:04 AM
how does it feel being banned ?? :lol:

Immortal Technique
25-07-2005, 01:06 AM
u were hacking u :knob:, did u even watch the demo's?? kanye u hacked jus like me and u got caught. just stop denying it and if cs is ur life u have some problems anyways there are many other servers like fragmasters out there

:iamwithst

White Widow
25-07-2005, 01:50 AM
there are many other servers like fragmasters out there

:iamwithst

No other servers as good as FM tbh but the rest of your statement was correct
lol

:To funny:

Immortal Technique
25-07-2005, 04:15 AM
No other servers as good as FM tbh but the rest of your statement was correct
lol

:To funny:

i meant they are SIMILAR fragmasters i never said they were better or as good

Kanye
25-07-2005, 12:28 PM
immortal just cause your cheating doesnt mean im cheating. I dont cheat and i never will if you guys ban me for playing good then you guys are really low level. I know you guys wanted to get ride of me but on this way..........

Red Devil 72
25-07-2005, 01:03 PM
ffs stop lying now and fucking admit you hacked, you might get a lil chance to get unbanned that way... but plz stop taking us for idiots cos we r not ffs :mad:

aky
25-07-2005, 02:46 PM
its not hax

Kanye
25-07-2005, 03:39 PM
I would love to admit if i cheated but the only problem is... I DID NOT CHEAT !!!

SBss
25-07-2005, 04:18 PM
all who tihnks he cheated (obviously u had to see demo 1st) watch demo again, and tell what u think

co i watched, and i dont know ...

Immortal Technique
25-07-2005, 06:55 PM
immortal just cause your cheating doesnt mean im cheating. I dont cheat and i never will if you guys ban me for playing good then you guys are really low level. I know you guys wanted to get ride of me but on this way..........

kanye u did cheat watch the demo in x-spec u are following guys through walls, u aimed directly for sum guys head when playing upc, u knew the guy was coming out of vent and there was no sound how would u know that, btw im not saying it bc i dun like u im saying this shit cause its TRUE just stop lying and tell them tha truth, and also by the reactions of the other players in the teamsays and shit it sounded like some stuff was a lot more obvious before the demos were made

Alex89
26-07-2005, 10:14 PM
Maybe this guy has hacked maybe he hasn't, if I argued for any side I would be ignorant, I know nothing, but from reading all these posts, this guy obviously did not take fragmasters for granted as he appreciates it, maybe even more now so he is banned, however if we are unsure of the facts then why not give him one more chance, the benifit of the doubt, if they are reported hacking again, so be it, ban them, but why not grant him just one more chance?

Kanye
26-07-2005, 10:52 PM
Most of the mods dont like me included top players on the server. They rather get manipulated by them than seeing the reality. This really piss me off. Totally banned for nothing. Just cause some top players said ban me thats why im getting banned. This aint fair. I aint a cheater ffs.
Fragmasters server is just 1 piece of the puzzle that im missing. Wish i had it back.

Sheepy
27-07-2005, 02:07 AM
kanye, face it you're a fucking clown shoe. fragmasters gives you a chance time after time. if i was in charge ida banned your ass from the start. you piss people off and then act like its never your fault. i do that too, but at least i admit it. and id never hack, or ventcamp like you

(just making my feeling clear)

Immortal Technique
27-07-2005, 03:16 AM
kanye, face it you're a fucking clown shoe. fragmasters gives you a chance time after time. if i was in charge ida banned your ass from the start. you piss people off and then act like its never your fault. i do that too, but at least i admit it. and id never hack, or ventcamp like you

(just making my feeling clear)

LOL same here, ur racist comments would have made me ban u if i could yea lol that newbish vent camping wit awp thing was a lil annoying too lol

i totally agree wit u sheepy

Sheepy
27-07-2005, 10:19 AM
we all know your gonna FUCK it up again. so why bother, im not the one banning you over and over and IM tired of you.
you get more chances and then you just cant keep that hole in your face shut can you. do yourself a favour and throw your keyboard away

Kanye
27-07-2005, 03:21 PM
Dude i didnt fucked it up this time so better stfu just cause i was playing good someone made a demo and accusing me of wh. If you get tired of me then go other server.

Sheepy
27-07-2005, 06:45 PM
your precisley the reason people DO go to other servers. your bad attitude and cheating ways. its never poor little kanyes fault is it. just like i said, your tryna shuffle the blame onto someone else

The Specialist
28-07-2005, 12:16 AM
Kanye, your crosshair followed a guy through a vent who could not have been heard, then you started shooting at him BEFORE he came round the corner.

This is just 1 of many obvious indications that you were using wallhack, I would say some more but I watched it about 3 days ago.

Stop bullshitting everyone, because you KNOW you've been wallhacking. You may regret it now, but its too late, so just apologise to everyone for the idiotic mistake you made and move on, whinging 'I didn't do it I was having a good game, so stfu' isn't going to work.

Liquid $nake
28-07-2005, 02:53 AM
Haha Kanye .
Your Screwed !
http://img232.imageshack.us/img232/9634/csassault00006rf.th.jpg (http://img232.imageshack.us/my.php?image=csassault00006rf.jpg)
http://img232.imageshack.us/img232/6299/csassault00011jm.th.jpg (http://img232.imageshack.us/my.php?image=csassault00011jm.jpg)
http://img232.imageshack.us/img232/6441/csassault00020xn.th.jpg (http://img232.imageshack.us/my.php?image=csassault00020xn.jpg)
http://img232.imageshack.us/img232/9098/csassault00035dq.th.jpg (http://img232.imageshack.us/my.php?image=csassault00035dq.jpg)
http://img232.imageshack.us/img232/3733/csassault00045la.th.jpg (http://img232.imageshack.us/my.php?image=csassault00045la.jpg)

Liquid $nake
28-07-2005, 02:59 AM
http://img232.imageshack.us/img232/4296/csassault00053vm.th.jpg (http://img232.imageshack.us/my.php?image=csassault00053vm.jpg)
http://img232.imageshack.us/img232/3504/csassault00064lc.th.jpg (http://img232.imageshack.us/my.php?image=csassault00064lc.jpg)
http://img232.imageshack.us/img232/6061/csassault00073co.th.jpg (http://img232.imageshack.us/my.php?image=csassault00073co.jpg)
http://img232.imageshack.us/img232/6347/csassault00083jk.th.jpg (http://img232.imageshack.us/my.php?image=csassault00083jk.jpg)
http://img232.imageshack.us/img232/4843/csassault00097ow.th.jpg (http://img232.imageshack.us/my.php?image=csassault00097ow.jpg)
http://img232.imageshack.us/img232/6886/csassault00103jy.th.jpg (http://img232.imageshack.us/my.php?image=csassault00103jy.jpg)
http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/7240/csassault00112di.th.jpg (http://img300.imageshack.us/my.php?image=csassault00112di.jpg)
http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/4294/csassault00129tk.th.jpg (http://img300.imageshack.us/my.php?image=csassault00129tk.jpg)
http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/7917/csassault00138wv.th.jpg (http://img300.imageshack.us/my.php?image=csassault00138wv.jpg)
http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/1299/csassault00147qc.th.jpg (http://img300.imageshack.us/my.php?image=csassault00147qc.jpg)

Liquid $nake
28-07-2005, 03:04 AM
http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/2755/csassault00154mc.th.jpg (http://img300.imageshack.us/my.php?image=csassault00154mc.jpg)
http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/6493/csassault00160nk.th.jpg (http://img300.imageshack.us/my.php?image=csassault00160nk.jpg)
http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/6753/csassault00177gg.th.jpg (http://img300.imageshack.us/my.php?image=csassault00177gg.jpg)
http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/2230/csassault00185be.th.jpg (http://img300.imageshack.us/my.php?image=csassault00185be.jpg)
http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/1117/csassault00192ge.th.jpg (http://img300.imageshack.us/my.php?image=csassault00192ge.jpg)
http://img277.imageshack.us/img277/3057/csassault00207vp.th.jpg (http://img277.imageshack.us/my.php?image=csassault00207vp.jpg)
http://img277.imageshack.us/img277/5305/csassault00216cx.th.jpg (http://img277.imageshack.us/my.php?image=csassault00216cx.jpg)
http://img277.imageshack.us/img277/9295/csassault00227xn.th.jpg (http://img277.imageshack.us/my.php?image=csassault00227xn.jpg)
http://img277.imageshack.us/img277/4558/csassault00231ys.th.jpg (http://img277.imageshack.us/my.php?image=csassault00231ys.jpg)
http://img277.imageshack.us/img277/879/csassault00243pf.th.jpg (http://img277.imageshack.us/my.php?image=csassault00243pf.jpg)

Kanye
28-07-2005, 03:08 AM
Dont be haten specialist... just cause i know people are coming through there i always jump so i can see them. Does that fits in the category wallhacking??

Liquid $nake
28-07-2005, 03:14 AM
http://img277.imageshack.us/img277/8345/csassault00252xs.th.jpg (http://img277.imageshack.us/my.php?image=csassault00252xs.jpg)
http://img277.imageshack.us/img277/4084/csassault00268gq.th.jpg (http://img277.imageshack.us/my.php?image=csassault00268gq.jpg)
http://img277.imageshack.us/img277/185/csassault00272qc.th.jpg (http://img277.imageshack.us/my.php?image=csassault00272qc.jpg)
http://img277.imageshack.us/img277/7021/csassault00284zg.th.jpg (http://img277.imageshack.us/my.php?image=csassault00284zg.jpg)
http://img277.imageshack.us/img277/9861/csassault00297dr.th.jpg (http://img277.imageshack.us/my.php?image=csassault00297dr.jpg)
http://img49.imageshack.us/img49/8572/csassault00301fz.th.jpg (http://img49.imageshack.us/my.php?image=csassault00301fz.jpg)
http://img49.imageshack.us/img49/9250/csassault00318pr.th.jpg (http://img49.imageshack.us/my.php?image=csassault00318pr.jpg)
http://img49.imageshack.us/img49/6914/csassault00324ee.th.jpg (http://img49.imageshack.us/my.php?image=csassault00324ee.jpg)
http://img49.imageshack.us/img49/2317/csassault00331to.th.jpg (http://img49.imageshack.us/my.php?image=csassault00331to.jpg)
http://img49.imageshack.us/img49/8807/csassault00347ac.th.jpg (http://img49.imageshack.us/my.php?image=csassault00347ac.jpg)

Liquid $nake
28-07-2005, 03:18 AM
http://img49.imageshack.us/img49/579/csassault00356tm.th.jpg (http://img49.imageshack.us/my.php?image=csassault00356tm.jpg)
http://img278.imageshack.us/img278/1861/csassault00362zb.th.jpg (http://img278.imageshack.us/my.php?image=csassault00362zb.jpg)
http://img278.imageshack.us/img278/5992/csassault00371lx.th.jpg (http://img278.imageshack.us/my.php?image=csassault00371lx.jpg)
http://img278.imageshack.us/img278/5733/csassault00388iq.th.jpg (http://img278.imageshack.us/my.php?image=csassault00388iq.jpg)
http://img278.imageshack.us/img278/5152/csassault00399pm.th.jpg (http://img278.imageshack.us/my.php?image=csassault00399pm.jpg)
http://img278.imageshack.us/img278/3083/csassault00409rs.th.jpg (http://img278.imageshack.us/my.php?image=csassault00409rs.jpg)
http://img278.imageshack.us/img278/7898/csassault00414ky.th.jpg (http://img278.imageshack.us/my.php?image=csassault00414ky.jpg)
http://img278.imageshack.us/img278/4728/csassault00423lu.th.jpg (http://img278.imageshack.us/my.php?image=csassault00423lu.jpg)
http://img278.imageshack.us/img278/6682/csassault00430wu.th.jpg (http://img278.imageshack.us/my.php?image=csassault00430wu.jpg)
http://img278.imageshack.us/img278/7262/csassault00440ef.th.jpg (http://img278.imageshack.us/my.php?image=csassault00440ef.jpg)

Liquid $nake
28-07-2005, 03:22 AM
http://img278.imageshack.us/img278/5706/csassault00453bp.th.jpg (http://img278.imageshack.us/my.php?image=csassault00453bp.jpg)
http://img278.imageshack.us/img278/1607/csassault00462qs.th.jpg (http://img278.imageshack.us/my.php?image=csassault00462qs.jpg)
http://img278.imageshack.us/img278/7480/csassault00476bh.th.jpg (http://img278.imageshack.us/my.php?image=csassault00476bh.jpg)
http://img278.imageshack.us/img278/8445/csassault00488qy.th.jpg (http://img278.imageshack.us/my.php?image=csassault00488qy.jpg)
http://img278.imageshack.us/img278/2769/csassault00499xe.th.jpg (http://img278.imageshack.us/my.php?image=csassault00499xe.jpg)
http://img278.imageshack.us/img278/2118/csassault00501fr.th.jpg (http://img278.imageshack.us/my.php?image=csassault00501fr.jpg)
http://img278.imageshack.us/img278/134/csassault00517bf.th.jpg (http://img278.imageshack.us/my.php?image=csassault00517bf.jpg)
http://img278.imageshack.us/img278/9638/csassault00527cu.th.jpg (http://img278.imageshack.us/my.php?image=csassault00527cu.jpg)
http://img278.imageshack.us/img278/9162/csassault00531fq.th.jpg (http://img278.imageshack.us/my.php?image=csassault00531fq.jpg)
http://img125.imageshack.us/img125/8158/csassault00541eg.th.jpg (http://img125.imageshack.us/my.php?image=csassault00541eg.jpg)

Liquid $nake
28-07-2005, 03:27 AM
http://img125.imageshack.us/img125/7081/csassault00555zd.th.jpg (http://img125.imageshack.us/my.php?image=csassault00555zd.jpg)
http://img125.imageshack.us/img125/3450/csassault00566cp.th.jpg (http://img125.imageshack.us/my.php?image=csassault00566cp.jpg)
http://img125.imageshack.us/img125/5020/csassault00577nt.th.jpg (http://img125.imageshack.us/my.php?image=csassault00577nt.jpg)
http://img125.imageshack.us/img125/4886/csassault00585me.th.jpg (http://img125.imageshack.us/my.php?image=csassault00585me.jpg)
http://img125.imageshack.us/img125/892/csassault00598jt.th.jpg (http://img125.imageshack.us/my.php?image=csassault00598jt.jpg)
http://img125.imageshack.us/img125/8572/csassault00600ey.th.jpg (http://img125.imageshack.us/my.php?image=csassault00600ey.jpg)
http://img125.imageshack.us/img125/5823/csassaultupc00006ge.th.jpg (http://img125.imageshack.us/my.php?image=csassaultupc00006ge.jpg)
http://img125.imageshack.us/img125/253/csassaultupc00015at.th.jpg (http://img125.imageshack.us/my.php?image=csassaultupc00015at.jpg)
http://img125.imageshack.us/img125/9342/csassaultupc00023zy.th.jpg (http://img125.imageshack.us/my.php?image=csassaultupc00023zy.jpg)
http://img125.imageshack.us/img125/8758/csassaultupc00038pi.th.jpg (http://img125.imageshack.us/my.php?image=csassaultupc00038pi.jpg)

Liquid $nake
28-07-2005, 03:31 AM
http://img125.imageshack.us/img125/841/csassaultupc00043he.th.jpg (http://img125.imageshack.us/my.php?image=csassaultupc00043he.jpg)
http://img125.imageshack.us/img125/8324/csassaultupc00054nc.th.jpg (http://img125.imageshack.us/my.php?image=csassaultupc00054nc.jpg)
http://img61.imageshack.us/img61/1528/csassaultupc00068tx.th.jpg (http://img61.imageshack.us/my.php?image=csassaultupc00068tx.jpg)
http://img61.imageshack.us/img61/5907/csassaultupc00072iy.th.jpg (http://img61.imageshack.us/my.php?image=csassaultupc00072iy.jpg)
http://img61.imageshack.us/img61/4259/csassaultupc00086dh.th.jpg (http://img61.imageshack.us/my.php?image=csassaultupc00086dh.jpg)
http://img61.imageshack.us/img61/2265/csassaultupc00092ty.th.jpg (http://img61.imageshack.us/my.php?image=csassaultupc00092ty.jpg)
http://img61.imageshack.us/img61/874/csassaultupc00102yv.th.jpg (http://img61.imageshack.us/my.php?image=csassaultupc00102yv.jpg)
http://img61.imageshack.us/img61/5060/csassaultupc00119xs.th.jpg (http://img61.imageshack.us/my.php?image=csassaultupc00119xs.jpg)
http://img61.imageshack.us/img61/2188/csassaultupc00121kj.th.jpg (http://img61.imageshack.us/my.php?image=csassaultupc00121kj.jpg)
http://img61.imageshack.us/img61/838/csassaultupc00134hk.th.jpg (http://img61.imageshack.us/my.php?image=csassaultupc00134hk.jpg)
http://img61.imageshack.us/img61/518/csassaultupc00149nv.th.jpg (http://img61.imageshack.us/my.php?image=csassaultupc00149nv.jpg)
http://img61.imageshack.us/img61/8451/csassaultupc00151ub.th.jpg (http://img61.imageshack.us/my.php?image=csassaultupc00151ub.jpg)
http://img61.imageshack.us/img61/1605/csassaultupc00164vx.th.jpg (http://img61.imageshack.us/my.php?image=csassaultupc00164vx.jpg)
http://img61.imageshack.us/img61/8411/csassaultupc00172yr.th.jpg (http://img61.imageshack.us/my.php?image=csassaultupc00172yr.jpg)

Alex89
28-07-2005, 10:21 AM
i dnt care wt ne1 says kanye, u r a prick, u insult people all the time, the longer ur banned 4 the better, and u think that swearing makes u sound more determined and innocent well it makes u sound insecure and stupid

dr stealth
28-07-2005, 12:21 PM
guilty as sin.

Cartier
28-07-2005, 01:44 PM
lol, yes

rapier
28-07-2005, 01:48 PM
how did u get those?

Red Devil 72
28-07-2005, 02:38 PM
With X-Spectate

It allows you to watch any demos with WH, ESP & Lambert... usefull sometimes :)

Liquid $nake
28-07-2005, 03:33 PM
Thank You For The X-Spectate Red :Kiss of l
^^ :lol:

bUG
28-07-2005, 04:13 PM
:Kiss of l

aky
28-07-2005, 04:51 PM
After i watched another time i did think it was dodgy but the 1st time looked normal coz his mouse coulda just flew over them people

btw liquid half of them dont show anythin but there are some that prove

Kanye
28-07-2005, 07:51 PM
What did you guys do?? you guys painted some people there so it looks like im wallhacking eh..very low life people getting me banned cause they hate me. thats sad

Red Devil 72
28-07-2005, 08:03 PM
LOL we painted those guys ? HAHAHAHA !!! LMFAO :To funny:

SBss
28-07-2005, 08:25 PM
ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

such an idiot...

AT LEAST READ ALL POSTS FROM THREAD U HAVE CREATED!!!

Kanye, try to install this program on ur CS, its half cheat, it wont let u play game with cheats but it will allow u to play demos with all hacks... so on those pictures we see ur demo with wallhack...

Liquid $nake
28-07-2005, 08:44 PM
|o| ,
Kanye You Dumbass !
^^ |o| :To funny:

Red Devil 72
28-07-2005, 08:46 PM
Damn Liquid ur so g0000d at painting ROFLMAO what a joker !!!! :To funny: :To funny: :To funny:

pakistani
28-07-2005, 08:53 PM
then next picasso ehehe
when can i buy some of ur work? :To funny: :lol: :To funny:

SubbY
28-07-2005, 09:31 PM
lol :To funny:

Liquid $nake
28-07-2005, 09:51 PM
Im Putting My Paintings In The Painting Auction .
My Excellent Painting Called ,
Kanye With X-Spec ,
Will Be In The Auction Soon .
Bidding Starts At ?650.000.00 !
^^ |o| :To funny:

Kanye
28-07-2005, 11:00 PM
I knew this was a joke. Stop making jokes it aint funny getting banned for nothing.

Red Devil 72
28-07-2005, 11:38 PM
HAHAHAHAHA LOOL :To funny: :To funny: :To funny: It's not a joke Kanye but the fucking TRUTH !!!

Liquid $nake
28-07-2005, 11:46 PM
|o| n00b Kanye .
When Will You Ever Learn ?!?
^^ :To funny:

aky
28-07-2005, 11:58 PM
kanye i do think u hack [Edit] I know u hack from demos.
but i think every1 should stfu sayin shit to him coz you know you wouldnt like it yourselfs ud probably cry

Red Devil 72
28-07-2005, 11:59 PM
He deserved it tbfh :mad: :badgrin: :knob:

Kanye
29-07-2005, 01:22 AM
Yall just Haters with the capital H. Aky i already made Lquid Shake cry in the game.

aky
29-07-2005, 01:43 AM
lol m8 - just stick to bein quiet coz ppl give u shit and go with what every1 else says.

If it was face 2 face u wouldnt laught and call him like that its pure bullyin

Red Devil 72
29-07-2005, 01:54 AM
u taking his defense now aky... roflage :To funny: :knob:

Liquid $nake
29-07-2005, 01:55 AM
aKy Why You On His Side You n00b ?!?
Kanye Hacked .
And His Too Much Of A n00b To Admit It .
Kanye You Can Say Whatever You Want .
Coz Your Banned ! HAha !
You Hacking n00b ! :mad: :knob: :knob:

Immortal Technique
29-07-2005, 03:46 AM
What did you guys do?? you guys painted some people there so it looks like im wallhacking eh..very low life people getting me banned cause they hate me. thats sad

lol what a DUMBASS lol i told u to watch ur own demo, nice screenshots liquid btw how do u get esp on x-spec?? also 1 more thing i jus want to note that kanye would have been the top player on the server by a long shot over cartier if he didnt kill so many hosties lol

just admit u hacked like i did people wont be complete "Hater's with a capital H" to u, lol this is no joke have fun being banned:To funny: :To funny: :To funny: :lol:

aky
29-07-2005, 04:19 AM
u taking his defense now aky... roflage :To funny: :knob:

No i just dont think bullyin is good at all if he was face 2 face i wouldnt be surprised if he cracked all ur noses and kicked u in the teeth coz if some1 did that to me id do that to em

rapier
29-07-2005, 04:43 AM
aky what age are you?
you are defending a cheater, a guy who ruins the fucking game for the rest of us, you a cheator too?

If he doesn't like the 'bullying' then all he has to do is stop posting. your arguments for him are ridiculous.

aky
29-07-2005, 05:32 AM
lol seriously i hate bullying its up to him if he posts or not its YOU LOT who reply and make him come back

dr stealth
29-07-2005, 05:51 AM
its not bullying. the lads been caught out cheating, and people are just replying to his inane posts proclaiming his innocence. as long as he continues to deny the obvious fact that hes a cheater, folk will continue to reply.

SBss
29-07-2005, 08:18 AM
its not bullying. the lads been caught out cheating, and people are just replying to his inane posts proclaiming his innocence. as long as he continues to deny the obvious fact that hes a cheater, folk will continue to reply.

100% agree!

Liquid $nake
29-07-2005, 12:27 PM
nice screenshots liquid btw how do u get esp on x-spec??

Thnx.
And Btw ESP Comes With The X-Spec .

What features does X-Spectate have?

All features can be toggled on and off while spectating or watching a demo only. The exceptions to this is are the rate viewer and name database which can be used while playing since they do not provide any advantage. Use the following keys to toggle each feature:

F12 - Toggle wallhack. The wallhack works very much like the "XQZ-style" wallhacks in many current cheats.

F11 - Toggle ESP. ESP will show a tag above all players' heads (visible through walls) with their name and current weapon.

F10 - Toggle Lambert. Lambert shows all players at full brightness even when in completely dark areas of the map.

F9 - Display player rate settings. Pressing this will print the netcode settings for all players to your console, along with their friends name and friends id if available (the friends id is unique among players and can be cross-referenced with those in your friends database file). After pressing F9 you can use the standard Half-Life condump command to save the output to a file. Note that cl_cmdrate is not displayed since it is entirely internal to each player's client. See the question below for an explanation of what these cvars mean.

F8 - Display player database information. This will print to the console the three most common aliases of each player in the server right now. The lists of player names are built up as you play, and will probably be limited to a single name for most players -- most likely the one they are using at the moment. However if you see a player several times, with different names, pressing F8 (or reading the message when that player joins the server) will let you see what other names they have used. This is useful if you play mainly in the clan community and want to keep track of players that may not be using their "real" name when they play on pubs.

Kanye
29-07-2005, 03:09 PM
I know i didnt cheated so. As i said; MONKEY SEE MONKEY DO!
i already made liquid cry so other people can sign up so i can diss them all just like how i made baby liqy cry.

bUG
29-07-2005, 03:19 PM
Can we have a decission on this topic? It's kind of boring!

Fragmaster
29-07-2005, 03:33 PM
Can we have a decission on this topic? It's kind of boring!

It's already been decided that his banned for life for cheating.

FraG-TurD
29-07-2005, 03:35 PM
Aky would defned a cheater as he himself got caught cheating on FM. SO its haxors alike sticking up for each other.

bUG
29-07-2005, 03:41 PM
Then there isn't much left to say! KAnye, buy a new cd-key :)

Kanye
29-07-2005, 04:41 PM
This is really weird. Look how much attention you guys spend on me. That shows how much you guys hated me and tryed to get me banned.
110 replys......thats... i have no words for that compared to other banning appeals. You guys know im innocent like MJ.

Liquid $nake
29-07-2005, 04:57 PM
It's already been decided that his banned for life for cheating.

You See Kanye .
Your Banned .
FOR LIFE !
Aww You Made Me Cry Did You .
:sad: :(
Well Your Banned .
What Can You Do Now Kanye .
Nothing .
So No One Cares About Whatever You Say Now.
Go Join A Hacking Clan .
And Go Hack People At UK2 Begginers !
You n00b !
:p :To funny: :knob: :mad: :badgrin:

aky
29-07-2005, 05:02 PM
bUG u must want him back if ur tellin him that lol
and frag turd - im just sayin that u was bein oo harsh on him with what u was sayin but the ban was fine

FraG-TurD
29-07-2005, 05:07 PM
frag turd - im just sayin that u was bein oo harsh on him with what u was sayin but the ban was fine

Harsh on him i have not said anything harsh at all. And TBh its well deserved if i was he haxed and he knows better and hes trying to make out its because we all hate him. I have never had any abuse or anything from kayne myself so i dont care about him being racist and getting banend so many times i care that he haxed and rightly so got banned for life.

We shoudl all be calling him a racist cunt face haxing gay motherfucker who needs to be shot in the head to learn a lesson but i wont :)

aky
29-07-2005, 06:25 PM
i didnt mean you i meant it in plural as in you lot.. :)

Kanye
30-07-2005, 01:06 PM
Now all I need is y'all to pronounce my name
Its Kanye - But some of my plaques - they still say Kayne

SubbY
30-07-2005, 01:19 PM
lol

Adagio
31-07-2005, 11:50 AM
I'm delighted that Kanye has finally been put to justice.

Kanye
31-07-2005, 02:32 PM
and you are?

Adagio
31-07-2005, 07:03 PM
Not banned.

Kanye
01-08-2005, 12:15 AM
i dont even know me so dont judge me by the posts you read about me or the rumors you heard about me.

Red Devil 72
01-08-2005, 12:31 AM
i dont even know me

Really ? :neutral: :lol: :To funny:

Kanye
01-08-2005, 01:11 AM
lol i ment i dont even know you

Adagio
01-08-2005, 01:57 AM
The majority despise you, evidently, they have every reason to. You are an extremely troubled and obnoxious indivdual and I'm glad your time on the 1.6 server has come to it's inevitable end.

The Specialist
02-08-2005, 08:46 PM
I don't despise him, I'm always critical of these types of situations because if 1 person says someone cheats, invariably everyone else jumps on the bandwagon and says the same thing. But after I watched the demos I had to agree with everyone else, but Kanye isn't giving up even though it's obvious he's Wallhacking in the 2 demos.

SBss
03-08-2005, 12:43 AM
Him not giving up dont make it right, furthere more, it will make all cheater (who hacked) who stand up for themslefs like him look right!

this is wrong, it doesnt metter what and how he posts, there are well explained rules, where it says you not allowed to cheat!

He stills denied... he says he did not cheat... WE ALL SAY THAT BY THE DEMOS ITS OBVIOUS THAT HE CHEATED!!! so SFTU about giving him any kind of benefit, he does not deserver any!

if he will get away after being banned with a proper proof and acting this way, then any cheater can be unbanned!

FUCK THAT! be sireous! i hope he will never be unbanned after acting this way

and i really think this topic should be closed, all there is only him fucking with all of you, just read his post ffs...

do u see him appealing?

aky
03-08-2005, 12:46 AM
I don't despise him, I'm always critical of these types of situations because if 1 person says someone cheats, invariably everyone else jumps on the bandwagon and says the same thing. But after I watched the demos I had to agree with everyone else, but Kanye isn't giving up even though it's obvious he's Wallhacking in the 2 demos.
I agree mr.brigg man

Kanye
03-08-2005, 08:36 PM
EDITED by admin

dr stealth
03-08-2005, 08:43 PM
i agree with siberian beast,

this is dragging on for no other reason than Kanye seeking more attention for his deficit disorder.

the boys now just getting deliberately abusive.

time to close and lock topic.

and mybe to ban Kanye from forums too.

Fragmaster
03-08-2005, 09:18 PM
TOPIC CLOSED