PDA

View Full Version : Re: "Syn" 1319 STEAM_0:0:8794768

Syn
11-07-2006, 09:05 PM
"Syn" 1319 STEAM_0:0:8794768

http://img188.imageshack.us/img188/8083/unbenannt3xj1.jpg

I was banned for cheating, ive never cheated at any game in my life. Why would i spend all this money on my G-PC to cheat? Dosn't make scence does it?

I have been on the server all day today doing great, i even took a few screenshots earlier.

http://img397.imageshack.us/img397/606/csassaultbackdoor00007gl.png

Pretty good huh? Do you spot any hacks there? Wow I dont think so. Some of u will proberly say "Yeah well u must have edited out ur hacks" well hackers can see throgu walls, u can see my walls and see they arent invisible too.

Ive overall been playing on FM since January, never been accused or banned before, no idea why it was a different story today.

I was told to come and appeal so here i am telling the full truth even including a screenshot i took today.

~ Just found another screenshot from last week, see if u can see hacks because i sure dont.

http://img313.imageshack.us/img313/8904/cstierheimassault00005bp.png

SubbY
11-07-2006, 09:12 PM
u used wallhack( uploading demos atm) and i didnt get the round with ur autoaim!
but the demos are still enuff.

Syn
11-07-2006, 09:20 PM
Autoaim? Are you kidding me!? Post the demos you have!

Syn
11-07-2006, 09:21 PM
You can see my screenshots no wh!! i wouldnt even know how to set hacks up

SubbY
11-07-2006, 09:24 PM
got a panic key, eh!

do u think im that dumb u noob?

Syn
11-07-2006, 09:28 PM
what the fuck is a panic key!!?! i have no clue why u think this man but i dont hack and i wish to be unbanned! Subby why would i suddenly hack after 2yr of cs today on my favorite server eh think about that dosnt make scence. You can even see i dont cheat in my screenshot and does my screenshot sow a panic key wtf it is ? no i dont hack and i never will u can even scan my pc. if i cheated why arent i vac banned. there is so many things i could say its so obv i dont hack im just good at cs and anbyone that knows me knows i am. the only thing dodgy today was on backdoor when i ran up the stairs to the vent and killed someone and thats because when i looked at the vent i saw feet stick out the vent when he went up the steps so i ran up and killed him!!

THC
11-07-2006, 09:30 PM
You can see my screenshots no wh!! i wouldnt even know how to set hacks up

rofl :monkeysmi i love this sentece:wub: if u got a keyed cheat u can put it off and on while ur playing on a server :4-umbrell

SubbY
11-07-2006, 09:31 PM
here we go

http://www.4shared.com/file/2468148/6679656/syy.html

all demos show ur wallhack and demo3 taken after ur round with autoaim,(been on the toilett the round before and noticed ur autoaim and been like WTF!=) look at the scene at vent.
anyways i banned u for wallhax now!

Syn
11-07-2006, 09:34 PM
Yeh and? I shot the wall and he was there how does that make me a damn cheater?! I didnr know he was there at the time as u can see i shot around the i shot the vent wall and he was in the vent so i killed him that is nothing!!!!!!!!! unban me u got no real proof at all accspet 1 demo which i can tell u what happened whch i just did!!

SubbY
11-07-2006, 09:36 PM
nope

its enuff proof

Syn
11-07-2006, 09:39 PM
well i think ur so unreasonable!!! i got lucky so OBVIOUSLY i must be a hacker then yeh, i thought 0len was good when he wallkilled me but no he MUST have been a hacker why isnt he banned if he wallkilled me? isnt that hacking or is it luck like the tijme i was in the vent and there was someone there? THINK ABOUT IT!!

Syn
11-07-2006, 09:44 PM
No reply for that incident then is there? How unbeliveable. I was playing about i shot the vent and low and behold theres a ct quick enough to beat me to the vent. PUH.

Syn
11-07-2006, 09:49 PM
So Silk, if your there once u review the demo can u please unban me?

SubbY
11-07-2006, 09:50 PM
No reply for that incident then is there? How unbeliveable. I was playing about i shot the vent and low and behold theres a ct quick enough to beat me to the vent. PUH.

the round before u played with blatant autoaim.....

again, i Banned u for wallhax!

Silk
11-07-2006, 09:51 PM
So Silk, if your there once u review the demo can u please unban me?

i will review demo, but Subby has never been wrong.

SubbY
11-07-2006, 09:51 PM
demos btw

IWillDie4Eva
11-07-2006, 09:57 PM
Subby has never been wrong.

I agree, subby has caught many regulars since I have played at FM and any of those guys have been unbanned later:)

THC
11-07-2006, 09:57 PM
well i think ur so unreasonable!!! i got lucky so OBVIOUSLY i must be a hacker then yeh, i thought 0len was good when he wallkilled me but no he MUST have been a hacker why isnt he banned if he wallkilled me? isnt that hacking or is it luck like the tijme i was in the vent and there was someone there? THINK ABOUT IT!!

im 100% sure u used wh! good job subby u got again an reg:monkeysmi

Syn
11-07-2006, 09:58 PM
Autoaim? Wow i guess uve never heard of keeping ur hand steady and aiming for the head? i hardly ever got a headhsot anyway ill get the log now hang onn. if i used a aimcheat i would have headshots here there and everywhere i seen people use them buddy

all i could find

Syn killed Smith with ak47
Syn killed Steve with ak47
Syn killed Smith with glock18
*** Syn killed Scr3@m (T3chN0 mAn) with a headshot from ak47 ***
Syn killed Smith with ak47
Syn killed LoVe with deagle

1 headshot there out of loads of kills on the consol

Syn
11-07-2006, 10:01 PM
im 100% sure u used wh! good job subby u got again an reg:monkeysmi

WHY WOULD U SAY THAT? I DONT WALLHAVCK WHY DONT U BELIVE ME THERES NO HACKING IN MY DEMOS EITHER ALL I DID WAS SHOOT A FREAKIN VENT AND SOMEONE WAS THERE!!!! FUCKS SAKE!! I COULD SAY 0LEN HACKS BECAUSE HE HEADSHOT ME THROUGH A WALL FROM NO WHERE BUT I DIDNT SAY SHIT DID I, NO I DIDNT. BUT THEN I SHOOT A WALL AND SOMEONES THERE SO I MUST OBVIOUSLY HACK. PFFT. YEH FUCKING RIGHT!! PLEASE UNBAN ME WATCH THE DEMO

SubbY
11-07-2006, 10:02 PM
demos btw

erm, ur keyboard is broken due to much hax, or what?

Syn
11-07-2006, 10:02 PM
i will review demo, but Subby has never been wrong.

dosnt that tell you something eh, how does he know if people are cheaters if he isnt 1.

SubbY
11-07-2006, 10:03 PM
dosnt that tell you something eh, how does he know if people are cheaters if he isnt 1.

oh, im playing alot with wallhax thats why i catch noobs like u:monkeysmi

btw, im =]FM[=^SubbY aka =]FM[=^ElTonnO, u remember my knife at assault backdoor? L-o-L OwNeD

Syn
11-07-2006, 10:04 PM
demos btw

erm, ur keyboard is broken due to much hax, or what? is ur keyboard broken from too much smug attitude?

Syn
11-07-2006, 10:05 PM
oh, im playing alot with wallhax thats why i catch noobs like u:monkeysmi

thx for the confession ill make sure someone can ban u sure u could ban urself

SubbY
maybe

IWillDie4Eva
WHY WOULD U SAY THAT? I DONT WALLHAVCK WHY DONT U BELIVE ME THERES NO HACKING IN MY DEMOS EITHER ALL I DID WAS SHOOT A FREAKIN VENT AND SOMEONE WAS THERE!!!! FUCKS SAKE!! I COULD SAY 0LEN HACKS BECAUSE HE HEADSHOT ME THROUGH A WALL FROM NO WHERE BUT I DIDNT SAY SHIT DID I, NO I DIDNT. BUT THEN I SHOOT A WALL AND SOMEONES THERE SO I MUST OBVIOUSLY HACK. PFFT. YEH FUCKING RIGHT!! PLEASE UNBAN ME WATCH THE DEMO

I cant see a demo wheres proof of Hired Killers hacking.. but yours I can
Dont write with caps :D

Syn
11-07-2006, 10:06 PM
if i had hacks why didnt i see u then

Red Devil 72
11-07-2006, 10:06 PM
And another reg caught.... BUSTED man

Reviewed the demos twice and all I can say is that you were obviously wallhacking.

I even detected ur auto-aim in the demo 2 on UPC when ur near the redbox on the right of the back door and shooting one CT through the windows @ upstairs, u suddenly aim for the guy coming via side-vents... 100% sure its auto-aim.

Now on ahoy, when ur on the L u suddenly stop and wait for 0len to get out the side vents, plz dont say u heard him coz thats purely impossible from this distance. Same when u go in the vents via the hossies room, u start shooting Smith before u could see him... blatant.

You were tracking everyone through the walls on UPC when u get out of the side vents (the CT on the wood box), and Smith again at the front

No need to comment more, you were cheating and got banned. Shame u were a regular but we're getting used to that now. Cya

THC
11-07-2006, 10:07 PM
i watched the demos with x-spec :) and u know evrytime where they was :monkeysmi why u just cant say that u hacked :| ... u should use ur wh to check the demos and u will see u hacked!!! :4-hit:

IWillDie4Eva
11-07-2006, 10:08 PM
oh, im playing alot with wallhax thats why i catch noobs like u:monkeysmi lol :D

btw, im =]FM[=^SubbY aka =]FM[=^ElTonnO, u remember my knife at assault backdoor? L-o-L OwNeD

"whats bux?"
"where can I see my rank?"
"what are you talking about? forum? whats that?" :4-umbrell
and you said "eva smells bad" and tryed get me to belive nosy did it! I knew it was you! you smell so bad! :D

SubbY
11-07-2006, 10:10 PM
lol eva, u gOOd!!!:)

we can play a guessing game on the server...lol...got 3 other accounts xD

aky
11-07-2006, 10:11 PM
i been demoin this one for ages, hid it quite well when i demo'd so i just thought he ghosted with Syx

Syn
11-07-2006, 10:12 PM
i cant belive this i do not hack, i must have heard him or he must have gone that way before and i can expain the awp too i use a wireless mouse, anyone who uses it knows it moves tiself every now and then ~ where as when it moved someone was there and i got him.

Come to the aubergine room and come lan with me in crowthorne berkshire, ill show u.

Liquid $nake
11-07-2006, 10:12 PM
Syn ... Have you seen the demos yourself ?
Dumbass , and you accused me of hacking ...

Syn
11-07-2006, 10:13 PM
i been demoin this one for ages, hid it quite well when i demo'd so i just thought he ghosted with Syx I lan with Syx every week nearly every day

THC
11-07-2006, 10:14 PM
Syn ... Have you seen the demos yourself ?
Dumbass , and you accused me of hacking ...

rofl :To funny::ugly_27:

THC
11-07-2006, 10:15 PM
I lan with Syx every week nearly every day

Ghosting is nealry the same like wh :D rofl if u ghost u will get perm banned lmao :monkeysmi

Syn
11-07-2006, 10:16 PM
fine i accsept being banned for ghosting not for wh i dotn cheat

SubbY
11-07-2006, 10:17 PM
u are banned for wallhax maybe we should ban syx too for ghosting

SubbY
11-07-2006, 10:21 PM
my last words about this ban.

caught another reg and im sick of it. im thinking about leaving cs coz u can trust nobody and its no fun to play anymore.

and why cant u just admit that u used hax and why!
all i can say fcuk of and try to back up the myg0t communty.
good luck on other servers.

dude, and trust me i have never used cheats in my life. only cheated my gf and she banned me:4-hit:

IWillDie4Eva
11-07-2006, 10:25 PM
:4-nopity: Andrea Bocelli & Sarah Brightman - Time To Say Goodbye :4-nopity:

aky
11-07-2006, 10:27 PM
Good job i brought up the ghosting thing, Syn and Syx won't be back.

You were always the dodgy one too Syn, I think Syx is quite new to CS but deffo was ghosting, because he would know where the enemy is without sound etc, but get n00bed

Syn, admit it, no matter how much you think you will get away with it you wont.

Liquid $nake
11-07-2006, 10:28 PM
dude, and trust me i have never used cheats in my life. only cheated my gf and she banned me:4-hit:

:(

HIRED K
11-07-2006, 10:38 PM
PnwED bY Hk, EnjoY iT ! ^^

EDIT : oops i mean 0len hehe :P

Immortal Technique
11-07-2006, 10:38 PM
1st, glad to see u back liquid
2nd, syn STFU u hacked get over it and btw most hacks have a clean screen shot setting so the ss u posted doesnt mrean anyhting

Liquid $nake
11-07-2006, 10:40 PM
Yup , am back :D

HIRED K
11-07-2006, 10:42 PM
btw syn how can u put the fps at the center? cause when i use "net_graph 3" it put it at the right corner and i cant see my money :D

RaNjA
11-07-2006, 10:53 PM
All I saw was the constant bug abuse on backdoor...

I think it's a bug...Sub do you know what I mean?

Immortal Technique
11-07-2006, 11:28 PM
btw syn how can u put the fps at the center? cause when i use "net_graph 3" it put it at the right corner and i cant see my money :D

u do net_graphpos2 for it to be centered

HIRED K
11-07-2006, 11:31 PM
ok thx !!

Fragmaster
12-07-2006, 12:25 PM

Your an ASS.

Talking like that to a senior admin, your ban should remain as it is. Find another home.

Bye

Fragmaster

aky
12-07-2006, 01:07 PM
Syx still plays on the server and has some dodgy ass crosshair when he sprays,

He should be banned for ghosting too?

IWillDie4Eva
12-07-2006, 01:14 PM
Syx still plays on the server and has some dodgy ass crosshair when he sprays,

He should be banned for ghosting too?

He cant pwn people as much when syn was helping him, I did ask when they logged first time to Fm and strted to pwn does they use teamspeak :D but both said Noooo! :Drogar-Si n4ps ban both pls :yltype: :monkeysmi

SubbY
12-07-2006, 04:09 PM
Your an ASS.

Talking like that to a senior admin, your ban should remain as it is. Find another home.

Bye

Fragmaster

thx:3-bandit:

Originally Posted by Syn

its like he admitted that he used hax or not?
saw his wallhack with my wallhax,lol.......nope:4-hit:
call me the wallhacking wallhacker banning admin from now on...LMFAO

ahhh, btw im listening to Andrea Boccelli & Celine Dion - Time to say goodbye :D

IWillDie4Eva
12-07-2006, 04:12 PM
thx:3-bandit:
btw im listening to Andrea Boccelli & Celine Dion - Time to say goodbye :D

check 5th page I did listen it yesterday :D

SubbY
12-07-2006, 04:13 PM
:4-nopity: Andrea Bocelli & Sarah Brightman - Time To Say Goodbye :4-nopity:
nope:4-umbrell celine dion rox

IWillDie4Eva
12-07-2006, 04:18 PM
ooh.. :)