PDA

View Full Version : |FnP| stav steam id : 0:1:6212891 css

+Stav-
13-07-2006, 07:06 PM
Ok just seen the thread and wtf! i dont hack and i really suggest you watch the demo again plz.

I watched the demo myself and by the looks of it i've been banned for

a: being careful
and
b: aiming

WTF is the problem!

and btw Master qui that shot at long a was pure luck. like i told you there and then i was blind and just shot ffs!

Fragmaster
13-07-2006, 07:19 PM
a) nope!

b) nope! (ab)

Banned for Wallhacking

+Stav-
13-07-2006, 07:20 PM
so what then? i havent got a wallhack so or any other hack so why?

surely if i did i would have made a kill at short a when i was aiming there....

Master Qui
13-07-2006, 07:23 PM
yer right mate, shove your wallhacks up your arse mate, ive got plently of footage of your blatent wall hacking, that demo just had more obvious stuff, everyone has suspected you for ages, i was just the one who got down to bussiness and sorted you out, take your hacks elsewhere.

if anyone wishes to see more footage let me know and ill post up

Master Qui

Fragmaster
13-07-2006, 07:24 PM
Stav, Did you watch that demo ?

p.s. I really hate lairs, better came clean now before it gets worse and technical.

+Stav-
13-07-2006, 07:24 PM
well yeah! i want to see them! your talking shit!

i dont hack. never have, never will.

Fragmaster
13-07-2006, 07:26 PM
well yeah! i want to see them! your talking shit!

i dont hack. never have, never will.

We will stick to the original demo that was used to ban. Did you watch the demo?

+Stav-
13-07-2006, 07:28 PM
of course, all i saw was me aiming at short a and then running through. where is the wallhack evidence?

Master Qui
okay then stav, ill post them here, just to secure your ban 100% , scum like you should be banned form every server, gimme 10 minutes , theyll be in my next post .

+Stav-
no problem bring it on... im not a hacker so you will be proved wrong.

Bobby_
13-07-2006, 07:38 PM
wheres the original demo at....

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=92C23ED35516BE76

ill review it soon:3-bandit:

+Stav-
13-07-2006, 07:41 PM
please do, i get on with most of the people on this server and dont want to be banned.. especially when i havent done anything. i dont mind being banned if im being a cunt but this is a joke.

Master Qui
13-07-2006, 08:14 PM
vwalla!!! here you go you fuck piece , this one is quite long, shame i cant shorten it to just you, but have a gander and ull see why ur covering up fails, good riddens, PS if you give me any more greif i will send your steam id to steam aswell.

Master Qui

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=821739110EE498D1

rokCCCaii
13-07-2006, 08:22 PM
I couldnt see it from that demo, what bit in particular should we be looking for?

Sage
13-07-2006, 08:35 PM
stav,

seen u many times and u have a wallhack and anti-flash (prolli others too)

dont lie!
we all know

Shaggus
13-07-2006, 09:07 PM
reviewed demo with and without mat_wireframe

first kill: u see the enemy (through the wall) at A and got ur fb ready :s
second kill: couldnt see the enemy coming from short A and u had ur aim and position ready
third enemy: well if u dont have wh u must have the fastest reactions ive ever seen
4th enemy: u got ur fb again :):)

Master Qui
13-07-2006, 10:02 PM
nice one for the explanation there shaggus, make it very clear, the first demo i posted is the most obvious one, the second there are a few bits at T spawn, down the alley - blatent wall hax. but you definitely hacked stav, accept it.

Master Qui

both demos are here:

1:http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=92C23ED35516BE76 (http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=92C23ED35516BE76)

2:http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=821739110EE498D1 (http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=821739110EE498D1)

Jabackus
13-07-2006, 10:46 PM
Harsh, never would of thought that Stav was a hax0r :|

Dr.Gonzo
13-07-2006, 11:05 PM
I can't believe you're trying to defend those demos you dunderhead. Do you think we're morons round here? FM has some of th best admins and people who are highly skilled at spotting hackers.

Do you think if there was a grain of doubt Ph33r would have banned you?

Kindly move onto the next verse of cheaters chorus, the bit where you say something like you only downloaded them to try them out and won't do it again. And that you'd only just downloaded them that day.

Or we going to stay in the denial phase for ever.

Pondus
14-07-2006, 12:35 AM
shite, another reg that think hes superman eh? dumbass

Fragmaster
14-07-2006, 12:40 AM
DEMO HERE

That got him banned

http://www.fragmasters.biz/stav4.rar

You were at long A and instantly started running + flashed A bombsite without seeing an TERROR. You knew there was a TERROR came out from Short A.

Watch it with mat_wireframe 1 - While your still at Long A

After you killed the TERROR at Bombsite A your aim alinned up to the TERROR at short A and knew he was there before you killing him.

Watch it with mat_wireframe 1 - Check Crossair

You also knew there was a TERROR in the middle and hesitated if you should go through or not, of course you heard his shots "LATER-ON AFTER THE HESITATION", but you knew excatly his position and what weapon he had, hence did not attempt to go through the middle door. We hear the AWP shot later on.

You were also knew there was a TERROR up the stairs and but rather going up the stairs - You STOP and FALLBACK and decided to get your flash out because yet again you knew he was right there waiting before the TERROR poped down the stairs.

Pondus
14-07-2006, 12:45 AM
I have seen the demos, and hmmm, yes Im dumb, but I cant see any wrong at all :( Rly glad its not my decison :)

dont wanna be on his side, but Ive done alot of kills like that, on short A. for me its hard to see that wh going on, yet again, glad its not up to me.

b00n 0n!

nice work

+Stav-
14-07-2006, 01:23 AM
DEMO HERE

That got him banned

http://www.fragmasters.biz/stav4.rar

You were at long A and instantly started running + flashed A bombsite without seeing an TERROR. You knew there was a TERROR came out from Short A.

Watch it with mat_wireframe 1 - While your still at Long A

After you killed the TERROR at Bombsite A your aim alinned up to the TERROR at short A and knew he was there before you killing him.

Watch it with mat_wireframe 1 - Check Crossair

You also knew there was a TERROR in the middle and hesitated if you should go through or not, of course you heard his shots "LATER-ON AFTER THE HESITATION", but you knew excatly his position and what weapon he had, hence did not attempt to go through the middle door. We hear the AWP shot later on.

You were also knew there was a TERROR up the stairs and but rather going up the stairs - You STOP and FALLBACK and decided to get your flash out because yet again you knew he was right there waiting before the TERROR poped down the stairs.

well im sorry but i will defend myself to the end m8. I DO NOT HACK!

firstly: i didnt know there was a terror at a. i threw the flash INCASE there was someone there.

the first kill at A i saw the top of his head b4 i ran up to the side.

the second kill: again i didnt know someone was there but i moved across to the wall INCASE someone was there. I've played dust 2 THOUSANDS of times. i know where to aim! ffs im being banned for having knowledge of the game!

the middle bit i dont know what your on about but if i had any idea that there was an awper there i WOULDNT (WOULDN@Thave) have gone through. im not stupid!

and again the guy at the top of the stairs i could see as i ran in, i could see his feet. Please review the demo again. IM NOT LYING.

dmg7
14-07-2006, 01:31 AM
tbh the stav4 demo was a bit dodgy... nothing there thats 100% tho... in my honest opinion is that there is not enough evidence.

FnP J.J
14-07-2006, 01:44 AM
TBH i think Master Qui & Castro just have a problem with Stav,when me and my Clan leader joined your server and were informed about Stav's alleged hacking we were abused just cause we said we want to see the demo before we call one off our own a hacker which i think on our part is fair enough,we didnt flame we didnt stick up for Stav we just said we'd look at the forum's and the demo,these pair of Kids then started with childish comments about me and the other member saying we must HACK also !! I dont see any evidence of me hacking in these forums SO before you reply and say your not kids be MEN and apologise !!

As for the demo itself im no good at spotting alleged hacks so i wont comment on that other than you really shouldnt have 2 ppl who write like kids and flame like babies having a say on wether someone should or shouldnt be banned,they do nothing but make the situation worse and i think it should be left to neutral members to decide wether he hacks or not !!

Anyway nice servers,i like the Lara Croft skins :) and if me and other members came on you servers i hope were treated the same as all other New ppl ...

Just cause one(maybe) hacks it doesnt mean we all do !

Fragmaster
14-07-2006, 01:54 AM
firstly: i didnt know there was a terror at a. i threw the flash INCASE there was someone there.

Not really- you started to run when he appeared.

Watch again under mat_wireframe 1

The timing was perfect.

Dr.Gonzo
14-07-2006, 02:19 AM
TBH i think Master Qui & Castro just have a problem with Stav,when me and my Clan leader joined your server and were informed about Stav's alleged hacking we were abused just cause we said we want to see the demo before we call one off our own a hacker which i think on our part is fair enough,we didnt flame we didnt stick up for Stav we just said we'd look at the forum's and the demo,these pair of Kids then started with childish comments about me and the other member saying we must HACK also !! I dont see any evidence of me hacking in these forums SO before you reply and say your not kids be MEN and apologise !!

As for the demo itself im no good at spotting alleged hacks so i wont comment on that other than you really shouldnt have 2 ppl who write like kids and flame like babies having a say on wether someone should or shouldnt be banned,they do nothing but make the situation worse and i think it should be left to neutral members to decide wether he hacks or not !!

Anyway nice servers,i like the Lara Croft skins :) and if me and other members came on you servers i hope were treated the same as all other New ppl ...

Just cause one(maybe) hacks it doesnt mean we all do !

Not quite how it happened? we simply asked if it was coinidence that you came on - when neither of us had ever seen you on the server before - the dya he got banned. You said you'd kick him from your clan if the demo was conclusive. that was the extent of the conversation...

All I said was it was bit weird both of you turning up same day he was banned, and that you probably knew about it prior to your arrival on FM.

Fuck that shit anyway - it;s impossible for me to have a problem with Stav because he was a non-entity. He didn't speak or interact with anyone save to hack. What did you think of the demo? You've remained strangely quiet on that front...

I'm sorry you have a hacker in your clan. But please stick to subject, not whether you think me or Qui - who did some sterling work in catching him - are "babies" or not. Trying to deflect attention from the hacker only makes me wonder more.

Master Qui
14-07-2006, 02:59 AM
J.J i understand being abused is rong, and im sorry for that, i had no part in that, although i was on the server when you were getting the abuse, it was strictly to do with castros point about you turning up on the day he gets banned, i know how it feels mate, i was in rZ and i was stereotyped for a long time as a rate hacker, some people are like that, if you arent hacking just get on wid it and ignore them as you have nothing to be ashamed of.

but Stav has pulled some dodgy kills on me, again knowing when to flash and run in, i dont get all of them on demo, but in my view that footage is enough to secure a ban, i belive he is hacking, if some how this is a big mistake, i am truely sorry for stav and your clans name, but hacking is the lowest of low in my opinion and i want to keep my favourite server clean.

sorry for the trouble J.J

Master Qui

Hacienda
14-07-2006, 03:31 AM
Tried watching all I get is last round of D2 then as it begins to load new map and errors and stops how do i get past it?

The standing at long A and ducking out of the way as the T moved in and preparing a flash looked dodgy could well have been coincidence tho, as that round is all I've seen I cant really comment.

One thing I'll mention is while he's at long A his reactions to flashbangs and nades coming through the doors are what are expected if he had no walls he could have changed position or avoided it better, having said that it could also be put down to hiding it well.

If someone can help me see more of the demo I'd like to view it all just out of idle curiosity :P

Sage
14-07-2006, 04:01 AM
hacienda follow what fm said, im 100% sure he wallhacks.
notice how he stops and falls back when an enemy is near

ps. haci the demo ends when the server is changing maps

Hacienda
14-07-2006, 04:08 AM
hacienda follow what fm said, im 100% sure he wallhacks.
notice how he stops and falls back when an enemy is near

Sure mate I see something that could be dodgy however as I said I'm having trouble seeing the whole picture as the demo wont play for me past the last round of D2 (first round of the demo) so cant form a solid opinion of it from that :F

anti
14-07-2006, 04:11 AM
Right, I'm not really sure how to approach this one.

I'll deal with the Stav issue last, why?

Because I don't like feeling victimised on a server, a server I used to play on quite often if you go back a few months (i.e. bfore you moved to your new server hosting, etc, etc).

I used to play on FM as carlgos_uk, SDE|Carlgos, SDE|ANTI and have also played under my current name of |FnP|-=anti=-|CL| and also |FnP|BruceLee.

There was no reason for us coming onto the Fragmasters server the other night other than VIA (where we had been playing for most of the eveing) had a crappy map on and I said to JJ, lets go to Fragmasters, they've got xxxxx map on and it's better than this shite.

When we turned up, Master Qui informed me about the situation with Stav and I said I'd go check out the FM forums and look for myself. As Qui rightly said, a hacker in a clan will give all the clan a bad name, so I wanted to check this out.

At this point, I thought that was the end of the conversation, well, with Qui it pretty much was, he showed no ill feelings towards myself or JJ and let us get on with our game.

Then Castro (who was playing as MIA Castrodisastro) starts, he was being what I can only describe as abusive, branded myself and JJ as hackers, and I felt he tried to start other people hating us too. I'm pretty sure I wasn't rude for along time in the conversation that happened, and put up with what I can only describe as a bombardment of comments and various implications.

This was totally un-called for, I would never treat someone like this on any of FnPs servers, even if I knew 100% that they had clan members that hacked. From reading some of Castros comments on this forum, he seems to take a generally nasty tone on people, including in this thread, I assume I will get a torrent of abuse for daring to even post this here.

Sorry for that being posted on this thread, but it keeps the whole situation in one place and prevents it spilling accross the forums.

NOW, ON TO STAV

It is my understanding that Stav has been playing the FM server for a long time, he always seems to be on FM, never anywhere else.

If he has always hacked:
1) Why has it taken so long for someone to scream "cheat" record a demo and submit? Surely someone who's played here for so long, would've been noticed sooner.
2) Why has he not been VAC banned yet ( I can assure you his Steam ID is not VAC banned and he hasn't changed his Steam ID since he's been in FnP)
3) Why does he not appear on ban lists for "non VAC" ban systems (you can check - I just did)
4) His playing has NEVER been questioned in a PCW or CW, including a few league match's.

I get the feeling that maybe a few people may just dislike Stav for some other reason, or just want to earn a few "points" with the FM team for revealing a hacker.

THE DEMO
I've watched the demo, I've watched it several times, and I have to echo the feelings of a few people on these forums, yes, it looks a little dodgy, but only if you've already decided the person you're watching definately hacks. IMO, there's no definitive evidence or hacking, just possibilities.

I may be wrong, I'm no expert, but then neither are many of the people here screaming cheat.

Tell me how many people you see throw a flash or a HE just because someone might be there?
I bet you can't even count it....

How many players do you see aiming their gun at head hieght where an enemy may be?
Loads...

How often have you been on Long A and then thought "shit, I bet there's no-one a A BombSite, I better run back there" and what do you do as you run back, throw in a flash just in case.

Then there's rader, well, you hear a noise and you can see on the rader there's no team mates, it has to be an enemy? Right? In my book it does anyways. So you're gonna hesitate, and if you know the map well enough, move a certain way to stay safe and do certain things as precautionary measures.

But, when I get banned because I shot 3 people with AWP from T SPawn through middle doors on D2 even though it was double smoked, I can assure you it wasn't hacks, I just blindly fire through the smoke hoping I hit someone, does that make me a hacker? Maybe in Castro's eyes it will....

But I know Stav, I know he's never hacked and he knows how disappointed we'd all be if he did hack and that his place in FnP would "go" if he was proven to hack.

If you can actually PROVE me wrong and offer a conclusive DEMO that really shows he's hacking then I will happily kick him from FnP, ban him from our servers and inform the clans we regularly play with that he should be banned from their servers too.

Until that point, I will stand by my opinion that you have made the wrong discision, and you should review that carefully as you are not only giving Stav a bad name, but also our clan.

Maybe it would be worth submitting the demos to SteamBans or United Admins as they are probably the real "experts" on demos.

Anyways, thanks for reading that small novel I just wrote there, I hope maybe the situation can be cleared up somehow.

Hacienda
14-07-2006, 04:14 AM
edit timer ran out so appologies the exact error i get is:

Netchannel: failed reading message svc_VoiceInit from unknown.

Immortal Technique
14-07-2006, 04:18 AM
Maybe it would be worth submitting the demos to SteamBans or United Admins as they are probably the real "experts" on demos.

steam bans does not accept demos of cheaters Wallhacking ... im not sure about UA tho.

Hacienda
14-07-2006, 04:43 AM
omg im such a simpleton, Just the demo showed lots more ticks so was expecting more, ignore my posts and sry for the spam :P

Shaggus
14-07-2006, 04:55 AM
uve got a good point there anti.....

at first i didnt see any hacks either... second time i suspected him of wallhack...

but tbh alot of times ive played way dodgier then that

... maybe he was just rocking it and all the people were exaclty where he thought they would be...who knows

1 more thing : people who use cheats dont cheat all the time

aLsKi
14-07-2006, 05:19 AM
i just want to say my peice in this as im a CSS player who tends to play after 12am till around the early hours, and i have seen stav on many times at night and he always plays so amazing at night compared to in the day (coh coh HACKER :4-hit: ) time when no admin is on.

I confronted him about cheating/hacking many times and he was always abusive and smug about it and tbh a right ****. Im finally glad he has been banned :)

And stav bad luck turning your hacks on in the day time people are actually searching for hackers then.

Alan

Dr.Gonzo
14-07-2006, 05:59 AM
Then Castro (who was playing as MIA Castrodisastro) starts, he was being what I can only describe as abusive, branded myself and JJ as hackers, and I felt he tried to start other people hating us too. I'm pretty sure I wasn't rude for along time in the conversation that happened, and put up with what I can only describe as a bombardment of comments and various implications.

This was totally un-called for, I would never treat someone like this on any of FnPs servers, even if I knew 100% that they had clan members that hacked. From reading some of Castros comments on this forum, he seems to take a generally nasty tone on people, including in this thread, I assume I will get a torrent of abuse for daring to even post this here.

This is an utterly ridiculous report on the events tha took place. I simply questioned the timing of you turning up within 24 hours of him being banned. I certainly didn't try to drum up hatred against you... What even makes you think I have any influence over people on this server? ROFL - I think it's a fiar bet I don't.

I don't take a nasty tone with people, but I don't have to justify the way I am as it is not really relevant. You were over-defensive about me questioning the timing of your arrival and you tried to bluff it that you had no idea Stav was banned. You then when on to say that a ban from FM wasn't enough to convince you and that you'd have to review the demo yourself. All fair enough, and I certainly wasn't offended by your comments nor thought anything of it.

I think, if we can keep it on topic, the focus should be on Stav who insists despite evidence to the contrary that he does not hack. I have nothing against him or your clan, but he is a hacker and has been caught.

Trying to imply that we are not "experts" here at FM - when we have an excellent admin team - is not exactly the way yo go about proving the players innocence. Just because it has taken this long for him to be caught does not mean he has not hacked before now... Nor do any of the reasons you list (VAC banning etc) make any sense. It's possible for people to have hacks and not get VAC banned, especially if they change and update their hacks regularly to ones that have not been VAC detected.

You give an example of doing something like shooting three people through smoke. Lucky or dodgy? Well if you did that when I was on I'd spec you and see if it was luck or hacks... That's what happened here. Stav appeared dodgy, got demoed, gave the game away with the use of a fairly blatant wallhack.

My eyes don't count anyway... He has been banned by the server owner and has offered nothing except the usual "OMG!!! I don't hack" gibberish we've all heard a million times. We're all still waiting for a comprehensive defence. You guys vouching for him and trying to deflect attention on to me is not really going to cut it.

Iskatsou
14-07-2006, 08:07 AM
There is no actualy proff stav hacks. Ive played with him loads he is just a good player. And enyone ever think that he has headphones and can HEAR people too? Like the stairs bit even if he didnt see him he would of heard him. Ive seen loads of wall hackers in my time and he isnt one. So if i come on FM and throw a flash into a place were there could be an person ill get banned? EVERYONE does that your not going to run into them then flash them are you? All this is biassed from people who dont like stav.

Iskatsou
14-07-2006, 08:18 AM
And Its obvious hes been trying to catch stav thats why there is stav4 and stav2 demos.There is most probably a 1 and 3 aswell(sorry for double post)

Dr.Gonzo
14-07-2006, 08:29 AM
To be honest the notion that there is some kind of vendetta against Stav is not only stupid but pretty insulting.

You are implying that Ph33r himself is in on it - which is just absolute nonsense. We don't ban at FM without 100% confidence that the person is hacking. Simple as that.

Iskatsou
14-07-2006, 08:35 AM
LOL call that 100% most of it is just sense. tbh there is NO proff he wall's send it to someone who would know.(not insulting FM) Castro are you actualy in FM? you make it sound like it.

Dr.Gonzo
14-07-2006, 08:52 AM
The Admin team here make the calls. They don't need second opinions from anyone else. The demo shows use of wallhacks and there has still not been any explanation put forward in this thread to explain how he behaved - step by step - from STAV himself.

I had to laugh as well with your "it's obvious he's been trying to catch Stav" comment. You could demo someone all day who doesn't cheat and you'd get nothing. It can take several attempts to find something conclusive when demo-ing someone who is cheating. You think multiple demos is evidence of unfair treatment. Good lord, some people...

Sage
14-07-2006, 08:53 AM
fm said himself that he had his steam id noted from b4 - so that means?

dmg7
14-07-2006, 09:46 AM
well in ph33rs back up if the ID is backed up there is obviously a lot of suspiscion going on.. i didnt notice cause i dnt notice hackers on a public server, i just kill the fuckers. Obviously the overall concession is that the demo's show stav hacking, im not a gd spotter of hacks by any means.

Deek
14-07-2006, 10:58 AM
And enyone ever think that he has headphones and can HEAR people too? Like the stairs bit even if he didnt see him he would of heard him.

he didnt say he heard him, so throw that outta the window

as for the UA/SteamBans

UA dont review demos

SteamBans wont accept demos unless they were taken on a steambans server with steamban commands...

ill review wen im home/not drinking wenever xD

as in to the questions of VAC bans etc, vac only catches cheats it has in its system/hybrids of the ones in its system and he could be banned in 2+ weeks for using it.... the great things about VAC bans they are delayed so this could be his first week using it, then he stops and gets vac banned =)

why aint he been banned on SteamBans or UA? see the part before

Fragmaster
14-07-2006, 01:55 PM
he didnt say he heard him, so throw that outta the window

as for the UA/SteamBans

UA dont review demos

SteamBans wont accept demos unless they were taken on a steambans server with steamban commands...

ill review wen im home/not drinking wenever xD

as in to the questions of VAC bans etc, vac only catches cheats it has in its system/hybrids of the ones in its system and he could be banned in 2+ weeks for using it.... the great things about VAC bans they are delayed so this could be his first week using it, then he stops and gets vac banned =)

why aint he been banned on SteamBans or UA? see the part before

Cheers, deek please review.

The main point in detection was that he started his run from LONG A and FLASHED before he saw anything.

NOW watch this under mat_framewire 1

ThE NaMeLeSs
14-07-2006, 01:58 PM
Cheers, deek please review.

The main point in detection was that he started his run from LONG A and FLASHED before he saw anything.

NOW watch this under mat_framewire 1:w00t: funny isnt it..

or when goes down short a, he stiops for a second to correct his aim for the now coming enemy.....

Pondus
14-07-2006, 02:10 PM
I saw it with mat_framewire 1 now, and only thing that seem rly dodgey to me is that stairs thingey.

In B tunnels, he stops, toss a perfect fb to take out a guy camping on top by the stones. Thats dodgey as fuck. however, lots of ppl flash that place to take out campers guarding a bomb planted at B. BUT, the way he does trow it, I mean, he crouch and lobs it like in the face of the guy on top, ansolutly perfect if the camper hadnt moved.

hmm...

anti
14-07-2006, 02:26 PM
Castro, what exactly would you class as "comprehensive defense" because, the way I see it, the demo is that. We are trying to offer some form of backgroud / character reference for Stav as that's all we can do, we can't point out something in the DEMO that's not been seen, as everyone has seen the demo.

It doesn't conclusively show Stav hacking, like-wise, it doesn't prove he definately isn't hacking, it just depends on how you approach viewing the demo.

If you approach the DEMO with the view that Stav is hacking, then yes, you'll decide he is hacking, it's human nature to review something in a harsh manner if other people have already expressed some concern.

If you approach the DEMO with the view that Stav might be hacking, then you come away with the view that, although one part looks a little dodgy, you couldn't conclusively say HACKER.

And CASTRO, I'm sure if you check the server logs on the convo that night, you'll see how aggressive you were towards myself and JJ - I wish I'd done what I meant to do and copied the convo from console.

If you were on MY server and I told you I'd banned one of your clan mates for hacking, what would you say?

You'd probably say, "well we'd like to see the demo first" which is exactly what I did. I wouldn't argue with that, it's the fair way to deal with things.

Everything I said about your attitude in my last post still stands, and you keep proving that in the way you react to other peoples posts.

anti
14-07-2006, 02:30 PM
And BTW, I didn't know that UA / Steam Bans wouldn't look at demos from other servers, I just thought I'd bring it up in case.

I know exactly how VAC works, I read up on it several times just to clarify for myself.

If Stav has been "hacking" for as long as you make out, then he would have been banned by now. If the other night was really hacking, then in a few weeks time, Stav will be VAC banned, but I somehow don't think that will happen.

Dr.Gonzo
14-07-2006, 02:36 PM
Anti - I've said fair do's to you wanting to watch the demo first. Why do you keep going on the offensive towards me. This is an appeal section.

A character reference is not really relevant. All that we go on is the demo.

NOW watch this under mat_framewire 1

Have you done this? I'm sorry, but it's cut and dry as far as I'm concerned. But as I've said to you - it's not my decision. The demo is being reviewed by another set of eyes other than Ph33r's but I'd be surprised given the evidence if a different verdict was forthcoming.

I'm sorry if you think how I'm replying to the posts that seem to address me for some reason in a way that is offensive. None of that is relevant anyway even if it were substantiated.

aky
14-07-2006, 02:37 PM
Stop using big words and typing big posts.

Admins decision is final.

DEAD PEOPLE!

anti
14-07-2006, 02:45 PM
Yes, I have watched the DEMO, I've watched it in both modes, I've had several people watch it, including someone I know who uses hacks, they all have a very similar view to me.

No-one as yet has said "this guy definately hacks"

I'm going on the offensive, because you are being the agresser towards me.

I'm not making this about you, trying to deflect the attention away from Stav to you, I just though, rather than create a different thread titled "I think Castro was rude to me" I'd keep things in one place.

I didn't "bluff" about having no idea that Stav had been banned, I said "I had no idea he had been banned"

When I said I wanted to review the demo for myself, you told me something along the lines of:
How stupid must you be, FM admins are among the best, they wouldn't make a mistake on this.

AND you wouldn't stop saying things, I rarely argue with people on a server, I'm there to play, I didn't come on and start having a go at people, I came on and played, YOU Castro, started to argue with me, you started out on an Agressive level and then you expect no reprecussions?

You think I'll sit back and take shit from someone who decided that not only was one of my clan members a hacker, but that I probably hack too, which you implied.

If I was just trying to make up shit, I'd be sitting here saying that Master Qui was also involved, but he wasn't, he said what was needed, in a polite, reasonable manner and left it at that, which is exactly what you should have done.

Hacienda
14-07-2006, 03:01 PM
Watched this over a few times now, I'm not going to stick my neck out here but it certainly looks dodgy.

Glad I dont make the decisions I'd spend all day watching demo's :P

Bantros
14-07-2006, 03:18 PM
Can't be arsed reading half this bullshit. My opinion is, as soon as the cunt started to play on the server I thought he was cheating. You know when you have a gut feeling that someone is, well I had one, and look what's happened.

Spectated him a few times and he is a terribly average player, yet some of the kills he got had me going 'What the fuck is going on there then?'

Having watched the demos, yeah maybe it could be a coincidence, however, how many times can that actually happen? Either extremely lucky or there's some foul play going on, either way, I don't care

ShamonUk
14-07-2006, 05:25 PM
i've reviewed the first demo and in my humble opinion, he could be telling the truth.

not on past experiences with the guy, but PURELY ON THIS DEMO, there is not enough evidence to ban him.

-there were a few guys defending long a and in his position, i would run back to the bombsite when i noticed on my radar that noone was there. if i was a cautious player, i may also flash as it has been unoccupied ground for some time.

-his crosshair on the second kill at short A are where i would line mine up, although he didnt check the gap under the stairs, where an "experienced" player as he put it, might.

-i dont see much wrong with how he shot the 3rd guy and i'm not sure what you mean about a guy being in the middle. he took up a defensive position to check the middle for a few seconds before moving thru the tunnel

-the 4th guy you can see his feet before he throws the FB grenade. most players would charge at him but maybe this more cautious player likes to make use of their grenades?

Will review second demo now

rokCCCaii
14-07-2006, 06:53 PM
ditto soviet, is the question whether he hacks or does this demo prove it? Im not sure of either but the owner of server is and thats that. When Im banned on a server I just move on, its their server their choice fair or not. UL stav.

Fragmaster
14-07-2006, 07:01 PM
Fragturd & Deek, please review asap.

Master Qui
14-07-2006, 07:24 PM
man, this is a bit long winded, i only demo'd him because he killed me twice in a row,

both kills extremely dodgy, again like in the demos , he knew when to flash round the corner on one occassion.

i posted up for a second opinion from Fragturd,who was on teamspeak while i was demoing him, Fragturd plz hurry and give me your oppinion, he may be hacking, but this may not be enough footage to prove it, or he could be very lucky, WHO KNOWS????

i still think he was hacking, this may just not be enough proof in others opinion, he did sudenly go form an average player to kicking ass on occassions, one way or another , the PLAYER IS DEFINTELY DODGEY...

Master Qui

cruxi
14-07-2006, 07:48 PM
Sry but theres no way enough evidence to confirm wh in that 1 littler movement of mvoing out of long a early with the flash.
Its is suspicious, but by no means proves anything, watched it wireframe 1 and 0. The kill at stairs is more dodgy if anything in wireframe 1.
He flashes a site, and when he moves up past the corner of A he doesnt look at the t running away that is blind until he is visible at the top of the ramp, then actually stands and aims for him rather than running up the upper ramp with it lined on his head the whole way and just having the shot 'lined up' as soon he became visible. so tbh that is just intuition.
So no in my unbiased opinion, that is very inconclusive, pls review ure decision fm, dont let that set a precedent, esp. with an uk based player tbh.

+Stav-
14-07-2006, 07:54 PM
Not really- you started to run when he appeared.

Watch again under mat_wireframe 1

The timing was perfect.

Well wtf do want me to say. So i ran at the same time, theres no way i can prove i didnt see he him, i just play the fucking game.

Alan tbh, i dont know who you are but if you acuse me of being a hacker what sort of response do you expect? i might of gone off a bit and been a bit harsh but i'm sorry, im only human.

You all seem to be forgetting the fact that this is a public server and people do the same things round after round, its really not that hard to use your head and think that someone might be where they turn out to be.

Everything thats been said about me playing better at night is spot on but you seem to forget that i am a REAL person. I smoke weed most nights and it helps me get in the zone for playing, simple.

Soviet, you can say what you like about how a play but the fact is i've only been playing since source came out, but it is the only game i've played and im learning as i go.

Thanks to the guys that believe me, i promise you, im not a hacker.

p.s cruxi your spot on and thank you.

Face
14-07-2006, 08:04 PM
the short a kill is the only dodgy thing really, and i suppose it could have been luck?

+Stav-
14-07-2006, 08:12 PM
i still think he was hacking, this may just not be enough proof in others opinion, he did sudenly go form an average player to kicking ass on occassions, one way or another , the PLAYER IS DEFINTELY DODGEY...

Master Qui

You right i have gotten better in a short space of time and i can give reasons for this.

1: since i started playing on FM i've got better because this server has a lot of good players on it. if you play against better people than yourself for some time you will improve, its a fact.

2: i just got rid of my dell rollerball mouse and bought a razer copperhead.
its very good imo.

+Stav-
14-07-2006, 08:19 PM
sry for the double post but if you want evidence that i am a desent player look here. its not like i've suddenly become amazing, but i am getting better.

http://s15.invisionfree.com/Feel_No_Pulse/index.php?showtopic=319

Pondus
15-07-2006, 12:02 AM
I rly must say I belive him. there is some dodgey moments, but we have all seen more dodgier things than that. This cant be enuff for a ban tbh..

Dr.Gonzo
15-07-2006, 12:19 AM
Dodgy moments? When a player becomes psychic is it not fair to suggest there are some hacks at play? When you witness someone in a demo:

1) Adjust aim for enemies they can't see or hear coming round a corner.

2) Throw flashbangs perfectly at points where enemies are that they supposedly can't see.

3) Adjust movement when enemies that they can't see or hear are coming to ensure killing them.

If all these things are happening in a demo what else do you need to be convinced that there is something illicit going on? If this ban doesn't stand we're going to give carte blanche to all the wallhackers out there... All they'll have to do to avoid a banning is not do anything stupid like line up headshots in slow motion through doors and walls.

Fragmaster
15-07-2006, 01:32 AM
UN-BANNED

You will be watched carefully and will be added to my database as a suspect.

To others, please have faith in our appeal process as we are all humans and do sometimes make mistakes or errors. I welcome all appeals personally, hence why we have a appeals section to be questioned and be challenged and vice versa.

+Stav-
15-07-2006, 02:39 AM
Thank you.

I'm telling the truth so please feel free to spec/demo me at any time.