PDA

View Full Version : Webo Girl - Riverdance - Ozegazzy....

Webo Girl
16-07-2006, 09:11 AM
hey guys,

i got kicked of your small server this morning. some idiot was using my name and teamflashing, attacking etc etc.
he also went by the name ozegazzy and riverdance, just before he decided to take my name. too bad that hardly anyone realized that we had two webos there. one bad, one good (that would be me ^^).
i'm not banned, but i just want my name to be clear so that i can continue playing on your server in peace. so, if there's a kind someone with too much time on their hand, would you please check the loggs and confirm what i just wrote.

it was on dust, around 8.15 o'clock.
my ID 0:1:5700712

bad guy's ID: 0:0:9832091. when you check the stats, you will also find his ID with the names of ozegazzy, riverdance and probably some more.

i also have screenshots where you can see both of the webos.

i appreciate help of any kind. i just want to continue playing on your server without having to defend myself and getting kicked nonetheless.

:)
webo

Fate
16-07-2006, 11:05 AM
Welcome to Fragmasters COmmunity
GOod Luck, nothing to worry about :)

Sage
16-07-2006, 12:29 PM
this is the nob http://www.4shared.com/file/2534238/20a5da5/hus3.html

doesnt even play the game, last three nights he comes on and team flashes and team attacks round after round, map after map...

(welcome btw :))

Sage
16-07-2006, 12:35 PM
http://fragmasters.hlstatsx.com/?mode=playerinfo&player=7185

Xampie
16-07-2006, 05:03 PM
lol i thought u were friends..........

but np watch out.... if u are the webo i demod also on ct while the other was on T cause u think it is funny....

but np..... you wont be banned if you dont behave like a cunt

Fragmaster
16-07-2006, 08:27 PM
Welcome to the forum & community Webo Girl.

You do nothave to worry, enjoy your time at FRGAMASTERS :)

Webo Girl
17-07-2006, 06:17 PM
thanks for the welcome, guys.

and us two webos are so not friends lol. he took on my name after i asked the other players to votekick him cause of his behaviour. sneaky bastard that. sure worked out. he must have laughed his ass off counting the incoming votes to kick me and not him.
:hihi:

webo

Xampie
17-07-2006, 06:21 PM
dont worry webo... cause were working with steam id'z

noted yours also... but seems youre ok

also a warm welcome 2 a luvly community...

Dr.Gonzo
17-07-2006, 06:44 PM
Sorry, didn't notice this...

Can also vouch that there were two Xebo girls and only one was being an asshat. I think that the second one my have been that "In Your Face [FR]" that hits the server in the small hours of the morning. He can't be Spec'd for some reason beyond me so getting a demo has thus far proved impossible.

Anyway welcome to the forum and the server Webo. I'm sure you'll like it here. Assholes like that guy are rare indeed.

SubbY
17-07-2006, 07:06 PM
welcome at FM webo girl:wiggle2: :)