PDA

View Full Version : Banned?

zPix
15-08-2006, 01:09 PM
Hello All!
Me and Atle Has been PERM banned from the Fragmaster Server!
Becaus me and Atle was having are Ghosting room!
And some one had says that me and Atle Had been Ghosting ( Some BULLSHIT )
But why should we ghost?
Me and Atle was loving Fragmaster so Much! Fm was our LIFE!
We was playing on it Every day?
So why why should we have been Ghosting? just becaus we got are channel calld : Atle And Sago's ghosting room, and then we are Ghosting?
I rely dont understand it!

But hope you all understand me!

BB - Sago ouT *

Fragmaster
15-08-2006, 01:18 PM
http://www.fragmasters.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=9072&page=15

Sago aka Matti banned for ghosting / conduct

+ plus I hate imposters, I banned him while he was on the server playing with this name; - it was the last straw!

SOVIET_ WAR Counter-Strike: Source
SOVIET_ WAR @ eating

p.s. Do you think I like banning players ?

Fragmaster
15-08-2006, 01:19 PM
Past EXTRACTS

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOS
yeah castro i dont think its funny too and now these certain individuals dont come to TS anymore. there maybe has been some helpful hinters before but alski soul luna or me cant watch them all day. they know themselves what is @ risk

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOS
it hasnt happened long time now and as i said they dont even come to ts anymore

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOS
and its even really hard to get contact with them to talk about this. they even play other servers now:)

Fragmaster
15-08-2006, 01:21 PM
Originally Posted by XXXXXXX

I see you have already banned Atle; you said one more is to follow whom I am assuming to be Sago.

Who I have heard ghosting and telling people not to shoot him to help him gain a better score.

Hope that helps.

(TG MEMBER - NAME WITH HELD)

Fragmaster
15-08-2006, 01:24 PM
Private Message Now Disabled ( All communications here please )

Hello Fragmaster !
Its Sago!
I dont want to say that we hav Ghosting JUST becaus we got are Ghosting ROOM!

I dont understand that one man, can say that we are ghosting and then all is thinking that we are Ghosting! All in FM have ghost some times and maybe we have are little! but not that real ghosting like: Hes behind that box in B, or a or somthing like that!But im going to say SOrry for all in the T|G clan ! and if som one shall be banned it shall be me! becaus i was making the Ghosting Room, But not Ghosting!
But for all in the T|G clan i want to say Sorry!

Sago OuT !

( P.S ) Why shall Dmg7 Diss os? Hes is saying that we are one Big Bad clan? how can he say somthing like that?

but BB =( !

WTF, you on about dmg7, keep to the dame topic. The above remarks was more of a insult towards me.

Ad-hoc
15-08-2006, 01:30 PM
The first serious post I make in a while and it double posts.

Ah well, you can see from the length of the above post how I feel about this. I rarely have long posts, but I support fragmasters decision (as Im sure many other who rightly so view ghosting as cheating) 100%. Its in the rules, both on the forum and on the server motd. No Ghosting.

EDIT - ARGH FFS.

OK shortened version of the original post.

I am 100% sure Master Slag (who I didnt know until yesterday was alte) was ghosting due to what I saw on dust2. No I dont randomly demo so dont have one, but to me I am sure.
Not all T|G are idiots. There are some decent members, and I respect those that have come forward in this to make the clan better.
The first experience I had with T|G was making a demo of lunatik using the kismayo exploit, and with this ghosting you can see why people have a bad image of the clan. This coupled with the constant abuse from some members.

The Joy
15-08-2006, 01:52 PM
Its pretty solid that you are ghosting guys, two of your clan members have come fowards and exposed you, one of them i spoke to myself, except the fact you've done something wrong and take it with a bit more grace

Like castro said, it IS sad to see regular members of FM get banned, most people who are regs that come here are good decent people, but when they go off the trail, they have to be dealt with fairly

Dr.Gonzo
15-08-2006, 01:56 PM
Ad-Hoc - Some valid points mate, although some are not relevant to the appeal ;)

The bottom line here is Sago and Atle HAVE ghosted... They have stated to me that ghosting is NOT cheating, using the rationale that is what you do in clan matches.

Their own clan mates have come forward and stated that they have been ghosting. One has even took the measures of leaving the clan because of the strength of feeling.

Sago has even said in his PM to FM that "All in FM have ghost some times and maybe we have are little" which is as clear an admission of ghosting as I've seen. Especially given Atle's stance stating that he has NEVER ghosted. Ghosting is cheating, you're admitting to it. Not a good way to appeal.

And while the accusations are flying around Sago was even stupid enough to set up the "Ghosting Room" which just underlines the attitude that he has to ghosting - read "cheating" - and his team mates on the server in general.

Then he even goes and impersonates another player knowing fine well FM hates this and has banned players in the past.

Is this a fair summary of why your appeal should fall on deaf ears?

Pondus
15-08-2006, 01:59 PM
only gotta say wp FM. u do a hell of a good job running and cleaning up the server! good job!

The Joy
15-08-2006, 02:12 PM
not to be a pessimist, but i dont think there is much of an appeal here, i expect its going to be the same neverending arguement as seen on other threads

Ghosting, wether you condone yourself or not, is considered cheating on FM

Ghosting = Cheating = Ban = End Of

rapier
15-08-2006, 02:15 PM
the usual rule applies here - suddenly a players skill seems to jump, some member of tg have suddenly jumped in skill it seems, and then the ghosting thing comes to surface. Players do not just jump in skill, and i know another few players thats skill has jumped but no point in naming since absolutely no evidence.

if a players skill jumps then it my guess it is down to cheating of some form

irishman
15-08-2006, 02:29 PM
I have seen some strange sights playing 1.6 and source but watching Sago running from CT spawn the whole way back to T spawn on Clanmill to pick up the bomb and cap 2 cts on the way, was what sealed it for me.

You were either hacking or somebody was telling you were to go.

I hate the stats, turns people into arseholes and they cheat to be 'good'..............

rapier
15-08-2006, 02:31 PM
but wudn't the bomb show on radar?

Fragmaster
15-08-2006, 02:37 PM

Yes it would show. I always use the rader to find the bomb.

The Joy
15-08-2006, 02:50 PM
but the 2 cts wouldnt ... not yet anyway :/

come to think of it, finding people who are ghosting or WHing is going to get a whole lot harder once the radar has been updated

sorry off topic

irishman
15-08-2006, 02:53 PM

Yep it does mate, but I dont think the radar does not show exact area, say next to a box for example.

cruxi
15-08-2006, 03:44 PM
It was blatent you were ghosting. Even after the thread about your ghosting room, you 2 were still at it. How can u use this in clan matchers? lol. You can only spec your team mates, nubbies.

Maybe you should implement first person spec on ure own team only.

Fragmaster
15-08-2006, 04:21 PM
Thats an idea! - need to investigate

Ozric
15-08-2006, 04:58 PM
Don't like that idea. Whilst it's the obvious way to stop ghosting, I think it's important to be able to spec all players for a number of reasons.

I'd also just like to point out that whilst we were warming up for VIA, obviously all in the same ts channel and yet on different teams, it seemed to come naturally to Sago to tell his teamies exactly what the opposition were up to when he was dead.

ben
15-08-2006, 05:03 PM
Thats an idea! - need to investigatePlease don't, it means i have to go spec to see if a guy on the other team is cheating thus loose all my money & they are more likely to notice some one going spec than not.

It has its advantages to stop ghosting though.

dmg7
15-08-2006, 06:07 PM
wow why sago having ago at me? i aint said nothing lol. The post i made was in a thread nothing to with ghosting nor to do with skill it was do with attitude. :S i feel misunderstood.

Dr.Gonzo
15-08-2006, 06:14 PM
In line with what Rapier has said, we should not forget this thread:

http://www.khalik.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=8693

Higher than avergae scores, both on same team, "Sago & Atle fucking everyone up" clearly suggesting some kind of teamwork... hmmmm.

Crazy Diamond
15-08-2006, 08:12 PM
Thats an idea! - need to investigate

No please don`t lok into it FM. I`m with Oz and Ben on this one. For us guys that try to catch the lame ass cheats it will mean a lot less game play and more speccing.

Mark0
15-08-2006, 08:53 PM
I am with Floydy, Ben and Ozric on this. Please don't enable own team speccing.

Anyhow, I think any potential ghosters will have seen this thread and learned that they CANNOT and WILL NOT get away with it, as they will be caught.