PDA

View Full Version : ...

Porky
18-08-2006, 01:02 AM
- Date & Time of Ban - Cant remember was a fair few months ago.
- SteamID - STEAM_0:1:8173534
- Playername - я.G | *Fearless*
- Game - Counterstrike Source
Hi there lads, i dont want any abuse. I come on here hoping that you will find it in your hearts to forgive me. Its been a fair few months now since i was banned. I learnt my lesson on that day. Well theres nothing more i can say really, except I was a fool. Everyone makes mistakes, but mine was just 1 big fuck off mistake :P. anyway, ive never found a server anything like Fragmasters, thought there would be loads around but nope none have ever been the same. :(
I know fragmaster said when he banned me that if I could come back after a month if i bought a new Steam ID, but the thing is, i cant afford a new Steam ID, may sound stupid but im still at school..
All i ask is 1 more chance, you won't regret it.
Thanks alot
~{Porky}~
EDIT: forgot some stuff.

irishman
18-08-2006, 02:06 AM
Lo Porky, its going to be up to FM.

Heres the original thread for people to remind themselves.

http://www.fragmasters.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=6772&highlight=porky

Porky
18-08-2006, 02:10 AM
Alrite Irish mate hows it goin? yeh thanks mate. cya soon hopefully.
~{Porky}~

irishman
18-08-2006, 02:13 AM
I'm doing good Porky :)

Hows things been? New clan I read?

By the way everybody, the reason I posted the original thread was the last post by FM.............

Fragmaster
18-08-2006, 02:30 AM
The problem is that you "repeatedly" lied during the appeal process. I still remember it freshly, I might aswell unban everyone, especially during a emotional plea. Others and I had to work hard to explain/justify our reasons for the ban when you lied to us.

The ban remains.

rapier
18-08-2006, 02:41 AM
good choice, Porky if it meant that much you wud get a new id ffs

cruxi
18-08-2006, 03:15 AM
cant unban cheaters, would make a mockery of fm.

Dr.Gonzo
18-08-2006, 04:25 AM
I believe Porky has learnt his lesson, but totally support the ban still standing. The way I remember it was we were mostly pretty understanding as a community despite the fact that he'd brought bullshit on to FM and lied about it. As he'd also hacked against my clan during a match it came as no surprise when the ban came.

Also the way I remember it was that FM said after several months any new Steam IDs you purchased would not be neautralised. A new Steam ID and outlook on the game is the only way back onto FM. And to be honest I think that's pretty fucking generous.

Get saving those pennies mate :)

dmg7
18-08-2006, 01:43 PM
its only lik ?12 for just source mate, go for that. Ask your rents, pay them back. But as a principle i agree the ban needs to stay.

Pondus
18-08-2006, 02:28 PM
totally agree with the ban. and tbh mate, if FM is giving u a new chance with a new ID, then I would save up for it. its worth it..

ThE NaMeLeSs
18-08-2006, 02:30 PM
still remember ur stupid question on xfire porky....
gl with saving up money, cant wait to shot teh shite outta ya :p

Porky
18-08-2006, 04:38 PM
Yeh, fair enuff mate. I understand. Spose ill have 2 get saving, any1 no where i can get a new CS:S SteamID and the price? thanks alot
~{Porky}~

dmg7
18-08-2006, 05:05 PM
haha u dope, just order it off steam. Create a new steam account for free and then guy game.

Uncle Bob
18-08-2006, 05:09 PM
didnt master qui say he sold them on ebay?

Dr.Gonzo
18-08-2006, 05:12 PM
I think that was he put his virginity up for sale on eBay. Still no takers.

(Sorry serious thread but couldn't resist)

Porky
18-08-2006, 06:38 PM
Just spoke to my parents, not allowed to get 1, til i get back from holiday! I leave on 30th august and get back 13th of september so i will probly be in and around the server hopefully be begging of october :)

~{Porky}~