Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: <-MIA-> Vs <<PTG>>

Senior

Default <-MIA-> Vs <<PTG>>

Woooo THE UNDERDOGS <<PTG>> WIN!!! even with a player who hasnt played for months and months DUFFY welcome back mate

anyway: de_dust2

1st half:

<<PTG>> 5 - 10 <-MIA->

2nd half:

<<PTG>> 4 - 11 <-MIA->

<<PTG>> WON

Rochey knifed Onalught : the screenshot fucked up

so did all the other screenshots ... ive unbinded my screenshot key and forgot

Ok I didnt do an A Level in maths but to me:

5+4=9
    10+11=21

Using my math module in computer science, as 21>9 this implies MIA>PTG

What am I missing?

Senior

fuck 2nd roudn suppost to be other way around my bad lol

Commander

we would of knifed nab if he hadnt kept typing killi n console, YOU'LL NEVER TAKE HIM ALIVE

kill bind ftw

Commander

safe to say

<<PTG>> played and won

that is all

Wise One

That is the most fun ive had in a while! and i can also honestly say MIA finally looks like a clan not to be messed with even though PTG prevailed! I got my first sample of team speak and it makes a hell of a difference but i just need to get my tight ass down to the shops and purchase a mic incase PTG vetrans take on MIA again sometime soon and also seems a good luagh to.

Also on my to do list is get my net sorted even though it seemed to be ok(ish) durin the match so i can kick all you sorry MIA asses on the field of frags soon!

Addict

Great to finally play alongside you Duffy mate...

Hope to see you more in the future

Commander

Could we see the genuine return of the one and only stuart duffy?

Its fucking good to be playing alongside one of the lags again man, takes me back a fair bit, we went on teeside earlier, and basically raped them (though it took me 5 deaths to warm up :/) tag and all, should get duncan back on the scene and it'll be like the trio back in action, no office middle corridor is safe!!!!!

to be fair, you haven't played CSS at all for a fair few months now, but on teeside you were still clocking in the top 5 pretty easy (i know teeside is a rape server ...) and in the match, you had a few mishaps, but you're like all the older chaps, you're an aggresive shooter, you're used to taking the enemy head on, and today i think we got a glimpse of that. Its a good thing, alot of people who've played CSS for this long tend to fall back and aggrivate the opponent until the bomb explodes, whereas you get the bomb down and run back into the action! it caught a few people off guard. You're a talented player, i'd put you in the top10 players from squaddies, and i reckon if you practiced up a bit, you'd be a good asset to any team becuase you bring a completely different style of play to the game

It's a long and shitty road dude, i did it myself not recently, but once you get half as good as you were, its good to be back! and it'll be even better to have you back!

Senior

i dont know wether to cry or clap that was so...mincy